• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos vs St. Louis

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams followed the blueprint well that's been established for beating Denver. Knock us in the face and we crumple up like Claude Lemieux. Denver going nowhere with this make-up.

Manning has been in a 3 week slump with his misguided passes. He almost injured every receiver today. Huge hits taken by Welker, Sanders and the kid from Indiana.

The team has some work to do...

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams followed the blueprint well that's been established for beating Denver. Knock us in the face and we crumple up like Claude Lemieux. Denver going nowhere with this make-up.

Manning has been in a 3 week slump with his misguided passes. He almost injured every receiver today. Huge hits taken by Welker, Sanders and the kid from Indiana.

The team has some work to do...

:agree: This team is as soft as it gets!! Manning threw a lot of floaters today in a dome and like you said wr's got nailed. I wish this defense could make more plays on the ball as well but then again this team with there so called great front four should have dominated the Rams o line. Just saying.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but without home field, I don't see a deep playoff run

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why don't you go over to the ''champ-thread'' and take a look,....ok....?..........don't be offended, we were all joking over there,.......GO PATRIOTS....!!

I did. And nobody was "sizing for rings." Not even close. Not offended, I just don't like when outsiders say things about Broncos fans that are not true. I ask you to prove your claim knowing you'd be unable to do so. I like you and several other Pats fans who stop by here, but nobody gets a free pass. Bullshit will be called out.

Until my flight lands...

:suds:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to get into a pissing contest but six weeks ago, everyone and I mean everyone was kicking the Patriots to the curb and they were also announcing the death of Tom Brady......in the weeks that followed, everyone was saying each weeks game was a final test until the Broncos game.

You have to admit that Bronco fans as a whole had pretty much penciled the Broncos into the home field for the AFC Championship game and Patriots fans were hoping for a miracle so avoid any possibility of going to Denver in January. The unexpected happened and the Broncos lost and lost big. Still people were saying that the Pats had to play the Colts, then the Lions, Packers and San Diego before they would get a break and losing 3 of them could be the case. The game against the Rams was a shocker and now a lot of Bronco fans are backing up while Patriot fans (not me) are beating their chests after crushing the Colts last night.

Mother Marge may have exaggerated a bit, but you have to admit that the Broncos who played yesterday are not the same who played 3 weeks ago. As a fan of football, I hope none of the injuries the Broncos had yesterday are anything more than one gamers. I'm a Patriots fans but I like the Broncos and hope they recover from this funk.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to get into a pissing contest but six weeks ago, everyone and I mean everyone was kicking the Patriots to the curb and they were also announcing the death of Tom Brady......in the weeks that followed, everyone was saying each weeks game was a final test until the Broncos game.

You have to admit that Bronco fans as a whole had pretty much penciled the Broncos into the home field for the AFC Championship game and Patriots fans were hoping for a miracle so avoid any possibility of going to Denver in January. The unexpected happened and the Broncos lost and lost big. Still people were saying that the Pats had to play the Colts, then the Lions, Packers and San Diego before they would get a break and losing 3 of them could be the case. The game against the Rams was a shocker and now a lot of Bronco fans are backing up while Patriot fans (not me) are beating their chests after crushing the Colts last night.

Mother Marge may have exaggerated a bit, but you have to admit that the Broncos who played yesterday are not the same who played 3 weeks ago. As a fan of football, I hope none of the injuries the Broncos had yesterday are anything more than one gamers. I'm a Patriots fans but I like the Broncos and hope they recover from this funk.

Proof?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why don't you go over to the ''champ-thread'' and take a look,....ok....?..........don't be offended, we were all joking over there,.......GO PATRIOTS....!!

I've read that thread many of times and the closest anybody gets is they wish that Champ could have another shot at a ring with this team. Having a shot at a ring doesn't mean we are sizing the team up for rings but would love to see a classy player like Champ get another chance at one. That is again as close as it gets.

Also I would say things are down right now in Denver but the Patriots experienced this very same feeling not too long ago when the Broncos were blowing teams out. I'm expecting the Broncos to right the ship pretty quickly. We shall see.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read that thread many of times and the closest anybody gets is they wish that Champ could have another shot at a ring with this team. Having a shot at a ring doesn't mean we are sizing the team up for rings but would love to see a classy player like Champ get another chance at one. That is again as close as it gets.

Also I would say things are down right now in Denver but the Patriots experienced this very same feeling not too long ago when the Broncos were blowing teams out. I'm expecting the Broncos to right the ship pretty quickly. We shall see.

exactly cd, and how did the Pats right the ship? Hmnn, lets see....LINE OF SCRIMMAGE BATTLE for one:gaah: