• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos vs St. Louis

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a BS call. I hope these injuries stop for you all. None of them are serious, right?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another week of not being able to stop anyone on 3rd down, great.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STOP THROWING THE FUCKING BALL TO JACOB TAMME MANNING YOU MORON. I don't get why we keep going to Tamme on these 3rd down plays when we have DT.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the love of god please take Quintin Carter out of the game he can't tackle for shit.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is over, we can't stop St. Louis and it's the clear the offense didn't even show up today,

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Announcers are making a great observation. The Rams are doubling Thomas and Welker and playing m,an on Tamme. Tamme doesn't have the speed to run down Manning's passes and Peyton really has no other option. If Sanders doesn't come back, then the OC has to come up with a few different options. Get Anderson more involved and stop looking downfield. That's Manning's biggest problem right now, he's trying to get huge chunks of yardage and he doesn't have the guys to do it.

Take the short stuff and nickel and dime the Rams to death. If the Ram get another TD by some freak of nature, the Broncos will be in serious trouble. The Rams are not giving up anything easily today.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is in trouble, and I don't mean just for this game. This is the 3rd week in a row our Offense started slow and our Defense can't get pressure. If we were playing anyone other than the Raiders last week we might be looking at a 3 game losing streak.

Just like in Pats game our Defense can't stop anyone and our offense can't move the ball effectively.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop me if you've heard this before.....we move ball successfully into Rams territory and then stall out. Shocking I know.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is in trouble, and I don't mean just for this game. This is the 3rd week in a row our Offense started slow and our Defense can't get pressure. If we were playing anyone other than the Raiders last week we might be looking at a 3 game losing streak.

Just like in Pats game our Defense can't stop anyone and our offense can't move the ball effectively.

Been saying this for weeks but many Broncos fans just don't want to believe it. This team is as soft as it gets and making the playoffs playing like this is no guarantee. The o line is terrible as well.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a sick hit.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, credit the Rams for playing today. Three weeks in a row now this team has slept walked through games. They recovered last week, but this week and against the Pats they looked like ass. It's not time to give up on the season, but it is definitely okay to acknowledge this team is playing far below its potential. I hope our players are not seriously injured. Their egos definitely should be, though.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying this for weeks but many Broncos fans just don't want to believe it. This team is as soft as it gets and making the playoffs playing like this is no guarantee. The o line is terrible as well.
some of'em were getting their ring-fingers measured on the ''champ-thread'' earlier,.........*just saying*.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to record it, so I got started later, but all in all we sucked fat ass today. It's become completely clear that when we can't run the ball, we are very prone to stalling on offense. Peyton has looked really bad the past couple week, save the 2nd half last week. He's underthrown, overthrown, and into double coverage several times. Offensive line looks confused.......and now we have Sanders and Thomas hurt.

Shitty day for sure. I'm glad we play at home next week cause this team needs a boost.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to record it, so I got started later, but all in all we sucked fat ass today. It's become completely clear that when we can't run the ball, we are very prone to stalling on offense. Peyton has looked really bad the past couple week, save the 2nd half last week. He's underthrown, overthrown, and into double coverage several times. Offensive line looks confused.......and now we have Sanders and Thomas hurt.

Shitty day for sure. I'm glad we play at home next week cause this team needs a boost.

Miami will not be easy.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shitty day for sure. I'm glad we play at home next week cause this team needs a boost.[/QUOT

That's the prob Doc. Denver was still in game even in 4th tar and cj had 9 carries. They gave up on the run to early once again. I put that blame on manning and Gase. Terrible play calling thru out. D did fine IMO

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't quote any Broncos fans who have said what you claimed they did?
why don't you go over to the ''champ-thread'' and take a look,....ok....?..........don't be offended, we were all joking over there,.......GO PATRIOTS....!!