• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever want to write an article, let me know.
I wouldn't mind writing an article for you. Or even conducting an interview if you would like. It would have to be over the phone or maybe someone local. I could possibly get in touch with someone from the University of Maryland or something. I don't think Navy has any prospects, but I can check around.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am done for that Femmy! If you want to write any articles send me whatever... (Obviously to do with the NFL) lol... I may need some help with interviews.. About End of January, I started to get a lot of emails requesting them, so I may need you when that gets busy.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a couple of guys mentioned in a mock for the Broncos:

Jarrad Davis and Carlos Henderson. Thoughts?

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

was this on mile high report?

I love both those guys. loveeeee

davis is my number 3 ILB right now. He is fast and tenacious with plus instincts. He isn't the biggest but i will trade size for speed and instincts and aggression any day of the week

as for henderson we have no talent like him on this roster. he is fast, runs good routes, explosive with the ball in his hands, can play outside or in slot and is a threat in the return game.

I wouldn't take Davis round 1 (not at 20 at least... if we traded down anything from 28 on he would be okay with me) and I wouldn't take Henderson before round 3, but both are greattttt players and would give me a prospect boner if we landed them

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to be the guy who pimps my own work... but in case anyone is interested I have been doing some work for mile high huddle. Here are my last two articles:

Broncos Draft Big Board: Top-10 Prospects

Broncos Draft Big Board: Prospects 11-20

I WELCOME ALL CRITIQUE.

Obviously I love the draft. Love it. And I specifically love the draft as it pertains to the broncos specifically... and want to get better with it and wonder if there is a niche market here. so comments and whatnot are all welcome

i just finished prospects 21-30 yesterday. Will pry go up on the website this weekend.

(also this doesn't reflect my current big board to a 't' but its close)

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to be the guy who pimps my own work... but in case anyone is interested I have been doing some work for mile high huddle. Here are my last two articles:

Broncos Draft Big Board: Top-10 Prospects

Broncos Draft Big Board: Prospects 11-20

I WELCOME ALL CRITIQUE.

Obviously I love the draft. Love it. And I specifically love the draft as it pertains to the broncos specifically... and want to get better with it and wonder if there is a niche market here. so comments and whatnot are all welcome

i just finished prospects 21-30 yesterday. Will pry go up on the website this weekend.

(also this doesn't reflect my current big board to a 't' but its close)

and yes this is 100% absolutely a shameless plug... lol

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good work Doc.

I wish I had the time to continue doing big boards... My college days that was what I spent most of my time doing. Yeah call me a loser, but I loved it. Now I don't have the time but appreciate reading yours.

Just wish you'd add it to my site to get some more content up since I am pretty much flying on my own and limited with my work schedule now. (Hint, Hint) ;)

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha i've been trying to schedule a collaboration mock with you for a while!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if some night we could do a round table mock draft. Each of us (or if more want to join in) pick every 3rd pick and just see how it would pan out.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I figure we might as well wait until after Monday's underclassment deadline.

Speaking of which.

Alabama playmaker WR Ardarius Stewart has declared. A bit like Shelton Gibson/ John Ross in terms of hitting the home run.. Something we need.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add in another talented WR to the class.. LSU WR Malachi Dupree.

The deadline is Monday.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the take on Jabrill Peppers? I was really impressed with him against the Buffaloes this year.

It seems like his pro future would be to cover the slot receiver - a position where he can blitz the QB or help against the run - as well as cover - also be a top return man. I have never seen a guy expected to go high in the draft with this skill set. He could fall in the draft - and be a great value pick.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have talked about Davis a lot around here. Great leader... He's had some injuries, and he won't be a "workout" guy, but he hardly misses any tackles. He has good football instincts and is very intelligent player. I don't think I've seen a more respected leader by his teammates from the Florida Gators on defense in my time of following them. He has football smart on and off the field and while he won't wow you with his 40 he has the football field speed/smarts to be in the right place at the right time. Sheds blocks well.

Carlos Henderson played in a system that inflates his numbers a lot. I love Henderson for sure, but the WR class is very very deep with a cluster of WR's. It isn't "top heavy" but you have about 20 WR's right now jockying for Rd 2-5 value.. That will be interesting to see how it fairs out.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the take on Jabrill Peppers? I was really impressed with him against the Buffaloes this year.

It seems like his pro future would be to cover the slot receiver - a position where he can blitz the QB or help against the run - as well as cover - also be a top return man. I have never seen a guy expected to go high in the draft with this skill set. He could fall in the draft - and be a great value pick.

I think Peppers is slightly overrated as a top 5 pick, if he put him more in the 8-12 range that is where I have him. The multiple positions that he played in college doesn't really factor into my draft evaluation as a plus for him because now it makes him slightly raw as he will have to focus on one NFL position... He has amazing tools/athletic ability. I wouldn't take him in the top 5, but he should be a stud.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a guy I have pegged as one of the most underrated player in this years draft.

UTEP RB Aaron Jones. Last year his SOPH year he caught my eyes when a UTEP DB Adrian James sent me his own film and Aaron Jones caught my eye watching James play... This guy can break tackles with a mean stiff arm... He has great vision. Not the fastest but can break the big one. I love his ability to stiff arm, he is also a great receiver out of the backfield... Someone is gonna get a great value pick in him later on when all the big dogs are off the board.

LOOOOOOOVE Aaron Jones.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I have talked enough about him this year I figured I might as well share Shelton Gibson's film too. Not a guy who will put up unreal numbers, but if you put a good WR or two around this guy he is going to be really dangerous. I would compare him a bit to Torrey Smith coming out (not the Torrey Smith of right now)... This guy can fly.... A guy I have pegged since his recruiting days... He won't be a 100 catch guy, but he is gonna come in and hit the home run... He got a late rd 2- early rd 3 grade coming out. His 40 should be in the 4.3 range... Needs to get a bit stronger... Inconsistent numbers in college with some big games, but also got to remember WV was primary a run team the past two years as Skyler Howard is a run QB who hasn't put it together as a passer.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peppers is slightly overrated as a top 5 pick, if he put him more in the 8-12 range that is where I have him. The multiple positions that he played in college doesn't really factor into my draft evaluation as a plus for him because now it makes him slightly raw as he will have to focus on one NFL position... He has amazing tools/athletic ability. I wouldn't take him in the top 5, but he should be a stud.

Thanks DC.

I think if a team was going to use him like the Wolverines did - he is worth a high 1st round pick. NFL teams don't usually do stuff like that - especially with a rookie - so as great an athlete Peppers is - he will have a learning curve settling into one position - and that will stop teams from picking Peppers early - when they can get another guy who can contribute from game 1. His lack of interceptions career wise - gives me pause.