• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite TE's other than Howard in Leggett making a ridiculous catch!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reuben Foster graded out the best of any Bama defender... Ryan Anderson had a helluva a game too, he was close to Foster in grade.

Ben Boulware was a beast for Clemson.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reuben Foster graded out the best of any Bama defender... Ryan Anderson had a helluva a game too, he was close to Foster in grade.

Ben Boulware was a beast for Clemson.
Foster is one player I would be highly upset if he was available and we passed on him. I doubt he makes it out of the top-12

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1*n5onlgUHcj5uoO1XzwehLQ.jpeg

nothing like a big glass of OJ to get me going in the morning.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Boulware has had a great game.. 2nd time I have mentioned this.

I'm curious what his combine time would be. Good reacting to the ball and instincts but looks slower then hell to me. A poor mans A.J. Hawk who was never that good either. Brings attitude and toughness but I'm guessing he couldn't cover anyone to well. According to CBS he is the 14th ranked inside linebacker and runs a 4.84. I don't buy it's that fast even but could be wrong. .Prospect Profile Search

Peace

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be a solid player for someone, i don't think he is a starter in this league though. Also given his athletic profile, I'm not sure how he would be as a special teams kinda player as well. I wouldn't hate him day 3 but not that high on my list of guys right now

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. He isn't really an NFL starter, but he is a gamer, and someone who can make a team as a day 3 value pick. He is limited physically, but they said the same about Zach Thomas coming out (You will be too young to remember him).. His speed will prevent him from doing a lot of things you want in your NFL LB's... He'd be a beast on short yardage though.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. He isn't really an NFL starter, but he is a gamer, and someone who can make a team as a day 3 value pick. He is limited physically, but they said the same about Zach Thomas coming out (You will be too young to remember him)

if you are talking to me i remember thomas lol mostly for the fact he married jason taylor's sister haha and that every small limited athletic white inside linebacker is compared to him

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are talking to me i remember thomas lol mostly for the fact he married jason taylor's sister haha and that every small limited athletic white inside linebacker is compared to him

Well he is one of the few that showed athleticism isn't the end all be all of playing football. It helps for sure and not many can get away with not having high athleticism to go with good instincts in this league. And really to me the game of football has changed some since Zach Thomas played that I'm not sure his instincts would make him as good of a player in today's game. Since they like to space teams out and get those one on one match ups I just wonder how well he would hold up against that on a regular basis.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is one of the few that showed athleticism isn't the end all be all of playing football. It helps for sure and not many can get away with not having high athleticism to go with good instincts in this league. And really to me the game of football has changed some since Zach Thomas played that I'm not sure his instincts would make him as good of a player in today's game. Since they like to space teams out and get those one on one match ups I just wonder how well he would hold up against that on a regular basis.

can't imagine him doing well man to man against kelce/gronks or the tevin colemans/danny woodheads of today lol

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't imagine him doing well man to man against kelce/gronks or the tevin colemans/danny woodheads of today lol

Yeah I don't see that being a good match up. I mean those are the type of players that even if you do everything right they have the athleticism to still beat you.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also quit stealing my comps guys! i called joe mixon a jamaal charles like player months ago! i need to see some quotes and a reference page next time! ;)

he's off my board tho... i don't get to interview him so I can't justify him lol just give me kamara

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was tweeting Taywan Taylor this AM. Told him to go get me that sub 4.4 40. He told me he was on it. lol

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Boulware won't have a role covering TE's in the NFL. Nobody has claimed he is going to be a high pick or have a major NFL role... He is merely depth in a different type of role.

If a D coord puts Boulware in man to man coverage against those guys then they shouldn't be coaching in the NFL.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, a few of you asked me about my draft interviews this year.

My first one was with Georgia Southern S Bobby Baker (an under the radar prospect, who nationally has a decent draft grade)

I also interviewed NC State WR Bra'Lon Cherry who had a good end to the season, with the depth at WR he is probably a priority FA, but he will be in a camp.

I also have something set up this weekend with Iowa DB Desmond King. His mom and I have become buddies! I will be hitting that a bit harder coming up.

Still waiting for Nick and Carl to send me some stuff to post. ;)

Nick and I are going to work on a mock after the underclassmen list is complete.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was tweeting Taywan Taylor this AM. Told him to go get me that sub 4.4 40. He told me he was on it. lol

As you know I love Taywan Taylor (as you do too)... I have an interview set up with him next week. Ill tell him you say hello and see if he can send you a bottle of his sweat. ;)

If I get one set up with OJ Howard ill hold it at ransom.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Boulware won't have a role covering TE's in the NFL. Nobody has claimed he is going to be a high pick or have a major NFL role... He is merely depth in a different type of role.

If a D coord puts Boulware in man to man coverage against those guys then they shouldn't be coaching in the NFL.

are you high?! of course you are claiming that! you love him. called him the next urlacher