• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see which guys declare in Jan. Can we hope for some OL :).

OL is really weak.

A lot of players have already declared... Most of which we have posted in here.

Christian McCaffrey announced he will declare today, but that is like saying the Broncos have OL issues. DUH! We knew it was gonna happen. ;)

Everyone will be official after bowl games. Fourtnette declared too or announced he will I should say.

If you're a RB and you're REALLy good, you're nuts not to.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL is really weak.

A lot of players have already declared... Most of which we have posted in here.

Christian McCaffrey announced he will declare today, but that is like saying the Broncos have OL issues. DUH! We knew it was gonna happen. ;)

Everyone will be official after bowl games. Fourtnette declared too or announced he will I should say.

If you're a RB and you're REALLy good, you're nuts not to.

How do you see McCaff in NFL a solid pro a great pro? How would you like him in Denver :). I know Probably be a Raider

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for DC this is part of his livelihood. This is what he loves to do and puts a lot of hours and hard work into getting to know these players personally and then is kind enough to share that with us on here. Seems like I remember you even requesting DC to ask a question to a player last year and guess what he did just for you. Yet you come on here and mock what he does. I guess if that is what you enjoy doing then do you but I appreciate DC and others who are willing to give some of their time telling us and others about some draft prospects to keep an eye on. You might say it is a waste of time but to them it is a hobby or even a job. The people who post here all have lives outside of this board but we come here because we enjoy talking football with other people who love football like we do.
His livelihood ? Really. Maybe I need some help navigating his site. Went there quite awhile ago to look at videos, photos, interview transcript of players he interviewed,etc and all I get is the big O. Could be I just need some guidance on where to look. Help me out here guys.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His livelihood ? Really. Maybe I need some help navigating his site. Went there quite awhile ago to look at videos, photos, interview transcript of players he interviewed,etc and all I get is the big O. Could be I just need some guidance on where to look. Help me out here guys.

My site is very vague right now as it is a new site... I also help agents/players and am in contact with NFL scouts. So there is plenty I cannot share... I've really gone away from the player profiles... Got tired of doing them, don't have time to do them and everyone writes the same stuff about players on the 200 draft sites there are. I have really done away from the draft site by keeping it simple and have gone deeper into helping players and agents with scouting information. So yes, many of my stuff isn't on my website but it is a daily thing for me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you see McCaff in NFL a solid pro a great pro? How would you like him in Denver :). I know Probably be a Raider

Solid, not elite. Big play guy, great 3rd down back. Don't see him as a 25 carry guy (not many NFL backs get that love anyway, now), but put him on a team like I dunno Carolina with Stewart or some situation like that and the guy is going to be amazing in his role. As a dynamic return man and RB who will catch a lot of passes out of the backfield. Find way to get him into open space and he will light it up. I don't think you will see him lead the NFL in rushing or anything like that, but I feel sorry for the division that has to face him twice a year and game plan for him. He can hurt you in so many ways.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Dr Cyanide 28 Thought on Western Kentucky OT Forrest Lamp and Auburn WR Tony Stevens? Stevens got a Shrine invite today.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well wehave discussed lamp at length here. One of the higher rated pass blockers in the country. Good athlete with good technique. Will pry end up on the inside and need to get stronger but I am a fan, esp on the interior. As for tony stevens has a chance to go late, esp with a good shrine bowl (kinda like how geronimo allison did). Gotta love the size being 6'4 but a tad skinny. Need to see route running too at the shrine bowl but we will be getting buzz from on site scouts so we will know soon!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, The buzz I am getting is that scouts are really concerned about Dede Westbrook's durability and size/frame.

He has had a great season and for the life of me I was always curious why his national grade wasn't higher each month it was sent to me. He started the year late round grade and then mid year moved up to mid round. The way he has played you would think much higher, but the concern about his durability seems to be a real issue right now with teams evaluating him higher then his production has been. Be interesting to see how his stock ends up. Probably be up and down, all over... If he works out well could change.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My site is very vague right now as it is a new site... I also help agents/players and am in contact with NFL scouts. So there is plenty I cannot share... I've really gone away from the player profiles... Got tired of doing them, don't have time to do them and everyone writes the same stuff about players on the 200 draft sites there are. I have really done away from the draft site by keeping it simple and have gone deeper into helping players and agents with scouting information. So yes, many of my stuff isn't on my website but it is a daily thing for me.
Yeah. :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you being as devoted to your livelihood as Cd mentioned and dedicated to your profession, that you certainly have video , photos,etc of your interviews that you have personally, like all good interviewers would keep as reference for future endeavors that you would love to share with us. I'm pretty confident signatures weren't required for potential draft picks like Carlson interview,right. For sure you have a nice stockpile of great interviews and photos that would be quite enlightening to folks like me to actually see someone we know that is involved in draft process and how those interviews go down. I know I would.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a mock with some other draft ppl (8 others) and this was the class I pulled with Denver. It was with other ppl and I didn't know what some of them were doing (some watch film or gut and go with their own board, some stick with media board, some mixed, one clueless)... and this was the class I got

1. Adoree Jackson CB USC
2. Montravius Adams DL Auburn
3. Ryan Ramczyk OT Wisconsin
3c. Avery Genessey OG/OT Texas A&M
3cii. Jalen Reeve-Maybin ILB Tennessee

Kinda panicked on the first pick and thought... cb is always a need, esp at cheap 5 year contract, talib is older, had injuries, and is a dumb decision away from missing games, and Roby is gonna get expensive. I would love to get him involved in offense and would be huge for our special teams. No pressure to start right away in big reps at corner but can be smoothed in and learn under two technical masters in talib and CHJ. Guys I was hoping would fell (bolles, cunningham, mcdowell, foster, robinson) didn't fall this time. I almost took McKinley... i am a big fan.

Adams can play both interior line spots and has upside. Ramcyzk needs work in strength and technique but is one of the higher upside tackles in this class. Gennesey same thing but more likely a move to the interior. JRM because I wanted an athletic backer who can play sideline to sideline ball with coverage skills

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid, not elite. Big play guy, great 3rd down back. Don't see him as a 25 carry guy (not many NFL backs get that love anyway, now), but put him on a team like I dunno Carolina with Stewart or some situation like that and the guy is going to be amazing in his role. As a dynamic return man and RB who will catch a lot of passes out of the backfield. Find way to get him into open space and he will light it up. I don't think you will see him lead the NFL in rushing or anything like that, but I feel sorry for the division that has to face him twice a year and game plan for him. He can hurt you in so many ways.

Maybe a utility player like Brad Smith was for the jets?

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a utility player like Brad Smith was for the jets?

That is possible. But. I don't think you use a first round pick on that kind of player. He is one who you trade up for to the early to mid 2nd to take. First round picks should be reserved for Tackles, Quarterbacks, Edge Rushers, and Interior rushers... Can make exceptions for elite level talent at WR, LB, and Safety. Like if Jamal Adams/Jabrill Peppers/Zach Cunningham/Reuben Foster were there for our pick, I think you are okay breaking the draft mold and selecting them.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I claim another draft crush on Takkarist McKinley. IDC that edge isn't a 'need'. You take talent. Takkarist is my 2nd favorite edge rusher in this class behind garrett and he has elite upside. Matt Miller called him DWare 2.0. I was talking to him on twitter and I told him he more reminds me of an Aldon Smith with a WAY better motor, work ethic, and character. He pry skyrockets to a top 10 pick, but if he falls to us I pry take him regardless of need.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garett Bolles finally appears on the CBS draft chart as the 34th overall prospect in the draft.

Finally.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I claim another draft crush on Takkarist McKinley. IDC that edge isn't a 'need'. You take talent. Takkarist is my 2nd favorite edge rusher in this class behind garrett and he has elite upside. Matt Miller called him DWare 2.0. I was talking to him on twitter and I told him he more reminds me of an Aldon Smith with a WAY better motor, work ethic, and character. He pry skyrockets to a top 10 pick, but if he falls to us I pry take him regardless of need.

I would be mighty pissed if we passed on him .. In love...