• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have talked about on him some already, but Jeremy Sprinkle is rising up my favorites. We really need a TE who can block NEXT to Virgil Green. And Sprinkle is a very good blocker... but not only is he a good blocker, he has that height/weight/speed combo, and a great catch radius...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like Hodges had a big game last night. I think 145 yards receiving from the TE position. I've now watched some of his games from this year and last. Honestly I think I liked his route running more last year than this year. He has some weird stutter step that he doe this year that makes him get off the LOS maybe a half second slower. But I love his blocking much more this year than last year.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like Hodges had a big game last night. I think 145 yards receiving from the TE position. I've now watched some of his games from this year and last. Honestly I think I liked his route running more last year than this year. He has some weird stutter step that he doe this year that makes him get off the LOS maybe a half second slower. But I love his blocking much more this year than last year.

he really is a threat in the red zone. So big and hard to cover with that size.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he really is a threat in the red zone. So big and hard to cover with that size.

Oh he most definitely is. I just want to see him get rid of that stutter step. Just takes too long and not sure it really helps him get open as much as he thinks. I'm sure that is something they would work with him in the NFL. The rest of his game is impressive though. If we could get him in the 2nd round I would do a happy dance.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so slot receiver is def a need... or something along those lines. norwood is garbage, latimer is a special teamer, fowler is meh, and jordan taylor is only liked cuz he is a big prettyboy lol

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game does not make our Slot guys crap .. Fowler is a stud !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I love all our WR's .. crap happens ...;

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fowler just looks solid. not great, i don't see much upside. still being a UDFA that is a good player.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of season left I say that is our 7th round needs by the end of the season I see Rod Smith in Fowler he is just like him no fear he turns straight up field ! He has never been used as a punt returner but he would be great just like Rod .

Fowler is not quite right yet his arm... he is going to get there hopefully by the time the games really matter

He was money all of last year

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you keep calling him "money" Crash.

He had 7 catches for 55 yards last year. I like Fowler but you have him out to be some proven stud. He isn't.

His arm is fine. he injured his elbow and it isn't impacting him. An elbow injury doesn't really linger two months later.

He's an OK WR, but he isn't really "special" I think he would be fine as a #4 WR, but we need a slot/return man to stretch the field. Nobody is claiming Fowler sucks (at least they shouldn't be) but we can surely use an upgrade at #3. Norwood, Latimer and Fowler haven't really stepped up to be a dangerous #3 WR that teams fear... Which is what we are wanting.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you keep calling him "money" Crash.

He had 7 catches for 55 yards last year. I like Fowler but you have him out to be some proven stud. He isn't.

His arm is fine. he injured his elbow and it isn't impacting him. An elbow injury doesn't really linger two months later.

He's an OK WR, but he isn't really "special" I think he would be fine as a #4 WR, but we need a slot/return man to stretch the field. Nobody is claiming Fowler sucks (at least they shouldn't be) but we can surely use an upgrade at #3. Norwood, Latimer and Fowler haven't really stepped up to be a dangerous #3 WR that teams fear... Which is what we are wanting.

ding ding ding ding lol
hence my want of dede westbrook... but maybe im the only one who sees it lol i want a john brown/tyler lockett type that can not only stretch the field, but play some slot and return. we have a lot of picks and not too many future holes... so getting an offensive weapon that can help on special teams is just what the doctor ordered imo

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fix OL in the draft and have John Ross fall to us in round 1. ;)

Or Switzer,

Westbrook is fine too. Not sure he will be as good as his college numbers (then again who would be in the NFL) but as a slot WR, I'd take it.

Also love Okie State JR WR James Washington, but he has never been a return man. But great for the slot.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is your idea mine is Fowler is a stud .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway....

Sidney Jones has said he will declare to no surprise.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By my observations the Broncos seem to overvalue Norwood in the offense as a target. However, the Bronco QBacking has something to do with the success or lack of success with Fowler, Jordan and Latimer.

We have to look at Siemian as either a guy - who is finding out the game is bigger than he is - or we will continue to see him improve in his performance - as he improves so will his WRs.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak seemed a bit frustrated with Siemian at his press conference after the game.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak seemed a bit frustrated with Siemian at his press conference after the game.

he should have been he played poorly. like i said dude is brian hoyer. we can win with him but we are treading water until we can start paxton i think.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. Time to take the training wheels off and tell it like it is. He needs to stretch the field in both directions otherwise teams will just double both WRs leaving the middle wide open but our TEs can't really bust a seam.

Not running the ball effectively is the other main problem.

Can't rely on the defense to bail out the offense .

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god watching dan feeney makes me almost want to go guard round 1. he would be so good for us at LG

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Dan Feeney OG Indiana
sends max garcia to bench where he becomes a plus and can play OG or OC. Feeney pry the best olineman in this class and falls because he plays guard. Dallas and Washington and Steelers aren't complaining about their investment. Run game is an extension of the defense, and we must get better. Great balance, heavy hands, and good core strength. Could play in a power scheme or a zone scheme equally well. Its time Denver invested in talent on the oline, and feeney is as good as they get.
2. Montravius Adams DE/DT Auburn
The more i look, the less thrilled i am with the defensive lineman class. lots of raw guys who need to go back. Adams pry shoots up higher than this. He is big long and has explosion. Would play 5 tech for us but could move to nt in sub packages.
3. Chad Wheeler OT USC
one of my favorite tackles in this class, but dude can't stay healthy. Has started over 30 games in his career, but has had some serious injuries that has caused him to miss time. Taking a guy with injury history is a risk, but he has top tackle in the class talent. Keep building the trenches.
3ci. Chidobe Auwuzie CB Colorado
Very underrated corner, has the size and speed and ball skills we look for. Aggressive and plays with attitude. Versatile enough to play slot and boundary corner and is good in coverage, run support AND blitzing.
3cii. Jeremy Sprinkle TE Arkansas
quickly becoming my favorite TE in this class. Very tall, long arms with a magnificent catch radius. Also a very good inline blocker. His stats won't jump out because the style of offense Arkansas runs, and he was more of the blocking guy last year with Hunter Henry with him, but he offers a higher upside in redzone and blocking. Him and Virgil Green together would take this kubiak offense to the next level.