• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have gone through TEs like Donald Trump went through models in the 90s. Heuerman really hasn't had a chance to practice much with Siemian - hopefully that improves.

Wining the Arkansas Derby is not bad either. ;)

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so there might be a tackle worth drafting round 1 for us...

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we want a monster nose tackle, vita vea from washington could come out. He is 6-5 330 and a damn good athlete at that weight. He def would help our run defense lol

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we want a monster nose tackle, vita vea from washington could come out. He is 6-5 330 and a damn good athlete at that weight. He def would help our run defense lol

Isn't 6-5 a little tall for a nose? I would think he would lose some leverage due to that height.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't 6-5 a little tall for a nose? I would think he would lose some leverage due to that height.

He would in some cases yes, but he is very strong at the point of attack and a good enough athlete he can keep decent leverage. Poe is tall as well and one of the best in the league.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramczyk from wisconsin is the real deal at tackle as well. From Wisconsin. Watched his game against LSU (against Godchaux) and his game against Michigan and he was dominant. He made some assignment mistakes (is raw) but he is big and bendy and powerful and drives his legs in the run game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would in some cases yes, but he is very strong at the point of attack and a good enough athlete he can keep decent leverage. Poe is tall as well and one of the best in the league.

Something I'm interested to see is actually what the Chiefs do with Poe. He is having a great bounce back year but they have some big name players they have to consider to pay and right now are going to be pretty tight against the Cap. And since the Broncos actually have a decent chunk of cap space I could see them considering a guy like Poe because of his athleticism and fit within this system.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so post derby trade:

1. Ryan Ramczyk OT Wisonsin
One of the more talented OTs and lineman in the draft (could be him or Feeney from Indiana or maybe Nelson from Notre Dame). Good athlete, long arms, good in space, is still somewhat raw but getting better. Can play LT which is a plus while being good in run game.
2. Dede Washington WR/KR/PR Oklahoma
Electric in space, down the field or on short passes. Has a John Brown vibe to him. We could use more chunk plays on special teams and in the return game. We have a pretty good young roster with a plethora of picks, so adding a weapon here is good for the roster and the offense.
3. Montravius Adams DT/DE Auburn
Big and long disrupter. Was a five star recruit out of High School but took some time to develop. This year he is finally starting to show why he was such a high rated recruit. Strong at the point of attack and very good at using his length and power to push off blocks slip through the gap. Can play 5 Tech and even some nose in this defense.
3ci. Chidobe Auwuzi CB Colorado
This guy's stock is across the board, and wouldn't be surprised if it is higher come draft day. Very good in coverage and in space and a plus one in the run defense department. Good enough athlete to stay with most receivers and plays with good instincts. Antwoine Winfield reminiscent (that's for you @Draft Crazy ). Kayvon might not be back and Talib is getting older... Also Roby is a FA soon so just securing depth here is a smart idea.
3cii. Jalen Reeves-Maybin ILB Tennessee
JRM has dealt with injuries at Tennessee, which is why he falls down here. But on tape he is a terror. One would like better size (not huge) but he is very good in coverage because he is a plus athlete and one of the better guys at being a sideline to sideline linebacker. His health-checks at the combine will really change his draft stock, but for now, third is about right.

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook oddly enough is seen as a mid round WR prospect right now not a top 3 round guy. Going into the season he was graded late round WR and now he has gotten himself in the mid rounds. Not sure what he has to do to get himelf in the early rounds but teams don't appear "sold out" on him.

Ramcyz is an interesting story a transfer from D3 Wisconsin-Whitewater. He is a stud. Awozie will never be there late in 3rd IMO but if he was I'd be throwing cheese puffs in the air like I did when we drafted Booker.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook oddly enough is seen as a mid round WR prospect right now not a top 3 round guy. Going into the season he was graded late round WR and now he has gotten himself in the mid rounds. Not sure what he has to do to get himelf in the early rounds but teams don't appear "sold out" on him.

Ramcyz is an interesting story a transfer from D3 Wisconsin-Whitewater. He is a stud. Awozie will never be there late in 3rd IMO but if he was I'd be throwing cheese puffs in the air like I did when we drafted Booker.

really? after texas game and last few games I saw Westbrook stock moving up. I guess we will see but he looks pretty explosive to me

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Switch it with Vita Vea and I would be happy, but I am defensive minded in my drafts haha

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? after texas game and last few games I saw Westbrook stock moving up. I guess we will see but he looks pretty explosive to me

Yeah the report prior to the Texas Tech game I was given was that he has no moved into the "middle rounds" He's played like a Belitnikoff award winner this year though. He does have a few minor character flaws.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that he has big play ability while also has the ability to play in slot. Furthermore anything that can give us a spark on special teams would be a huge bonus for the team.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather just replace it with your WR/TE Engram? Haha I am not sure what to make of the guy other than he is talented. He's not much of a blocker and I don't see him as much of a red zone threat given his size... so just not sure what to make of him for our team. He could be a jordan reed type though

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Engram may not fit what we are looking for in our scheme but he is gonna make someone really happy. Jordan Reed is a good comparison.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watching dede washington tape, and he is good but the best player on the field is OU runningback, Mixon. He is a stud. RS Soph. In such a deep RB class I haven't seen much of him but he is something to watch.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dede Westbrook not Washington. :)

Yeah Mixon is special. He lit up a very weak Tech team, but he is very good and can be a 3 down back. He reminds me of James White as a receiver and remonds me of I dunno someone good as a runner. lol. He does it on both ends. He may not be able to carry 25 times a game, but 15 or so and has great explosion and vision With Perine out he has taken advantage of it and even when in he has lit it up when given the chance. I wouldn't be shocked if he declares even with Perine likely declaring. He has done his damage for the scouts.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon reminds me of jamaal charles

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2