• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2016 Draft

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey draft guru's how is the S class this year?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really depends on who declares. Ask me in about 3 weeks.

It's ok, not eye popping though.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to pick up an alum of mine: Scooby Wright.

I like Scooby his injuries would be a little concern. Just the type of guy who is a football player and brings his lunch box to work type.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of players declaring.

3 Gators yesterday

WR Demarcus Robinson- Very talented, but major red flag character issues. Suspended 4 times at Florida.

RB Kelvin Taylor- Son of Fred. Really needed his SR year. Had a feeling he would declare after McElwain blew up at him earlier in the year. IMO a guy who probably has a 4th round grade who could move up, but could have been a top 2 pick if he comes back and has a good year.

DE Alex McAlister- Red Flags. Recently booted off Florida. Needed a SR year to gain more muscle. Has a great body to grow into. Very raw, but showed good pass rush ability. Listed at 6'8".

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be shocked if S's Marcus Maye and Keanu Neal declare from Florida either. Especially Maye. Neal might be the best hardest hitting S to come out in awhile.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah guys real tough to gauge the Safety talent because quite a few dbs that aren't the best "cover" corners but possess athleticism/toughness,etc., end up moving to safety. Even some Lbs as well ( especially from smaller schools). Your better off drafting Db and if they don`t work out in cover, you can maybe convert these guys to S. (unless you have the "can`t miss" S guys on your board).OMHO of course Gents :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rare to find a S who can can tackle and cover at a high level in the NFL these days.

Ed Reed and Sean Taylor don't grow on trees anymore.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for using one of our 4th round picks on Tom Hackett, P, Utah. :2cents:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be oppose to that. Gives us one of the best punters for awhile. :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that position (punter) is underrated by many fans and apparently the Broncos as well. If that guy Hackett is a sure thing then I would have no prob using a 4th on him. Way I see it at this point, a 7th would be better than Colquitt. Hell, if I was Denver I would just have Oz throw as far as he could on 4th down. Prob better results.;).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't ever take any position lightly in the NFL.

Btw, Rutgers LB Steve Longa declared. A LB I have had my eye on the last two years. Very underrated prospect in my eyes.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't ever take any position lightly in the NFL.

Btw, Rutgers LB Steve Longa declared. A LB I have had my eye on the last two years. Very underrated prospect in my eyes.
Future Patriot.

Isn't there a rule that the Pats get all the Rutgers guys?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least on Defense, epsecially at DB.

God if Leonte Carroo ends up a Patriot this guy is gonna be one unhappy camper on draft day!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least on Defense, epsecially at DB.

God if Leonte Carroo ends up a Patriot this guy is gonna be one unhappy camper on draft day!
Missed a couple games for off field issues. Domestic violence. Reported he picked up girlfriend and slammed her to concrete. Sorry DC but he doesn`t sound that good. Ranked 19th. Might be good if he ends up Pat then. Prob end up in Dallas though ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charges were dropped. There is a real story to that.

Not calling him perfectly innocent but it isn't half as bad as the girl claimed. "Slammed" she was not.

Can't always judge a player off an allegation or one mistake.

He sat out while an investigation was ongoing. Charges were dropped.

Carroo was a good student at Rutgers- He has a pretty good story.

He dominated when in the lineup this year. Suffered and ankle injury late. Was really only healthy and unsuspended for 4 games this year.

In those 4 games he scored a combined. 11 td's in those 4 games.

He is going to be the best WR from this years draft class IMO..

Maybe I am wrong, but I think he is going to be a star.

He had a very successful college career on a very bad offense with very poor QB play.

I love this guy. :)

Catches everything, runs great routes, strong, blocks, gives 100%...

Torched some very good defenses when everyone knew he was the only weapon Rutgers had.

If he plays on an elite college team he is a top 15 pick IMHO.

Should work out well. Won't have "BLAZING" speed, but has good speed.

Love this guy!

I got this feeling about him like I did Ed Reed.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also feel some team like the Patriots, Cowboys, Steelers some team I can't stand will end up stealing him and he will be a star.

Chiefs aren't smart enough. :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also feel some team like the Patriots, Cowboys, Steelers some team I can't stand will end up stealing him and he will be a star.

Chiefs aren't smart enough. :)
Walter Football was where I got the info. There`s is no denying the talent they said and the off field is why they said he dropped to #19. They also mentioned many NFL teams would " probably" keep him off their draft boards because of all the attention now given to domestic violence.If that`s the case,he keeps clean and has learned from his mistakes, some team,whether he`s drafted or undrafted, will certainly be getting a wr who has great potential. He will be one for sure that will be interesting to see how things unfold with him in the draft and if he competes in Combine, how well he does there to improve his "standing" with scouts and NFL coaches who have an eye on him. I know I will now for sure and hope he does well.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All due respect to Walter's site he won't have the background information that NFL teams will dig up.

I am sure they will do major digging on his background and the case.

The chargers being dropped help him but at the same time NFL teams will figure out the real story as they will investigate it to the greatest extent.

At the end of the day these teams know how big your pimple was on your nose in 8th grade.

Many would be surprised at how much info teams dig up. Pimple jokingly aside, if you broke a bone in 8th grade they know about it. They know what your parents do, their history, the works....

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All due respect to Walter's site he won't have the background information that NFL teams will dig up.

I am sure they will do major digging on his background and the case.

The chargers being dropped help him but at the same time NFL teams will figure out the real story as they will investigate it to the greatest extent.

At the end of the day these teams know how big your pimple was on your nose in 8th grade.

Many would be surprised at how much info teams dig up. Pimple jokingly aside, if you broke a bone in 8th grade they know about it. They know what your parents do, their history, the works....
Oh without a doubt DC sites like Walter only know the basics really. Your boy hasn`t even begun the level of digging the NFL will be doing. Hopefully the info they gather will bode better for him than just the "assumed" reports,etc. His test now will be how he performs in a bowl game ( if he gets one. Not sure if Rutgers qualified), or one of those East/West,Shrine bowl gms if he gets invite, how he handles himself before draft and Combine if he gets invite. There`s a lot of talent out there that lets face it, have some skeletons in closet that are not going to effect the interest in them if the talent outweighs the "boys will be boys" immaturity issues and the red tags that might be out there. Once NFL teams dig deep and figure the issues are just that, they`ll get on their board and either move up or move down depending on how the kid handles himself before the draft. Ray is a perfect example of how the system is forgiving if the talent is there and they buy into your sincerity of being a positive,productive teammate for their team and the mistakes are in the past. :) Of course there isthat element of trust that that needs to be sold also. :) Can`t wait till we get done with winning SB and get into the draft discussions and preferences with the old and new blood here.:suds:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are any O-Linemen worth taking in the 1st round this draft? I know there are people who claim they're 1st round prospects but does all the 1st round busts these past several years scare us from taking one?