• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brodeur Trade Rumor Thread

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW, the crowd was so hyped for Marty tonight. Scary game. Plenty of times it looked like the season might be shot, even just by giving Detroit an OT point. Gutted it out. Didn't play nearly as well as they did against SJ I thought, but got the W. Now we just need a win on Friday and hopefully things play out. If I'm Lou the only thing I'm willing to part with tomorrow is Picks, maybe one extra forward, Larsson (for a monster return obviously) for some more offensive help. Maybe a team like Buffalo will panic close to the deadline with Moulson and Stewart and we can add one of them. We'll see.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dreger just reported that Marty has given Lou a list of 8-9 teams he'd be willing to go to. That's basically the 2nd best source on earth behind Bob Mackenzie. Going to be sad if he leaves.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i really dont think the market of 9 teams is there for him. unless its montreal 1-8 and toronto #9

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
was reading that marty got TRASHED on the tsn trade show. o marty how i love you

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was reading that marty got TRASHED on the tsn trade show. o marty how i love you

That was Marty St Louis.

Ferrero told him to grow up.

The only thing said about our Marty was that no one thinks he will play any more with a contender then he will with us. The usual.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i wasn't watching so i can't say but reading on hf boards the people said they were bashing marty and his wanting to play for another team.

FROM HF

"That Marty hasn't realized this is the end yet and he is one of the worst statistical goalies in the league now and they couldn't comprehend how he thinks he will have a better opportunity to play anywhere else and NJ is his best option."

"how he's one of the worst goalies (save % wise) 5 on 5 , that NJ is his best bet to play and that he has always been upfront and honest his entire career except for now regarding his own game"

"They see no reason for him to leave NJ now. He will get more starts here then any other team

Then they said he is lucky to ever have this many starts. He has been one of the worst goalies in the entire NHL this year. Cory Schneider is miles better then him and should play more then he has.

They dont see why any team would be interested in him and the only reason he is even playing this year for the Devils is based on Merit not his play because he has been awful"

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
st.louis to the rangers they say is looking legit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess in context it looks like a bashing lol..I heard the guys talking about him though and it didnt seem that bad. St Louis got it worse in terms of harshness.

And if that Callahan for St Louis trade happens its another garbage trade for both teams.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
rumor is a 1st 2nd and callahan to the bolts for st.louis

if i'm the bolts i would want more of a prospect then a draft pick. but meh

st.louis is good though even at his age and he still has 1 year left.

richards/st.louis/nash is a good 3 to start with

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, the Rangers are only slightly better today than they were yesterday. They are such a top heavy team in my opinion. They have some insanely good players like Lundqvist, Nash, and St. Louis but from top to bottom they are lacking.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's time for Lou to make a real trade!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say I dislike this trade more than like it. I don't mind what we gave up. Loki has potential but doesn't score, at the end of the day he's not much of a loss and a 3rd in 2017? Who cares. Ruutu as a player I think can help this team out. We could use an agitator and more physicality up front. That price tag though, wtf? 4.75 per for 2 more years is rough, particularly since I was hoping the Devils would spend this summer.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say I dislike this trade more than like it. I don't mind what we gave up. Loki has potential but doesn't score, at the end of the day he's not much of a loss and a 3rd in 2017? Who cares. Ruutu as a player I think can help this team out. We could use an agitator and more physicality up front. That price tag though, wtf? 4.75 per for 2 more years is rough, particularly since I was hoping the Devils would spend this summer.

Exactly. Would rather have kept Loki and spent this summer.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lou is trying to get fired!

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Canes are eating part of the salary but don't know how much