• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

briere

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we had a hate thread for carter, but i think this guy deserves a praise thread. hes been our MVP through the first few games by leaps and bounds. he's certainly built off his playoff run. i really think he could break 40 goals this year. he certainly starting to turn into more of a pure goal scorer. he's always been more of a playmaker type guy but i think his goal scoring prowess just keeps improving. i really feel hes back to his buffalo form and has a few great great years left in the tank. definitely showing now that hes worth that 8 year deal we gave him.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree really the best player in the first part of the season...now if he can cut down the box time we should have a great season...

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's always been a goal scorer. Outside of his 30-60 season, his goal output has always been with 10 or so points of his assist total, which signifies goal scorer.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely been good and his line is fantastic they should be together on the PP and start every period to set the tone...

I'd also like to mention that I personally don't hate Carter I'm just frustrated with him but he looked better tonight with Giroux.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely been good and his line is fantastic they should be together on the PP and start every period to set the tone...

I'd also like to mention that I personally don't hate Carter I'm just frustrated with him but he looked better tonight with Giroux.

I'm convinced Giroux can turn Shitty and Carcillo in 15 and 20 goal scorers, respectively.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree also....Briere has easily been our best player thus far. He's showing us why he wore the "C" in Buffalo.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Is it too early to call Giroux elite? If so, I think he's getting awful close. His vision and natural playmaking ability consistently leave me dumbfounded.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giroux has some sick moves when he gets to the net sometimes the goalie is just guessing what he will do.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i was actually impressed with what I saw from zherdev last night, with how the lines are right now we have a guy on 3 different lines that can do things with the puck that make your jaw drop...giroux leino zherdev

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
since giroux first put on a flyers uniform i knew this kid was going to turn into something special..in the 2009 playoffs thats when i really knew this kid was the future of this team. lots of analysts always say hes a good young kid but he's really on the verge of stardom in this league in my opinion.. if he was on a team where we didn't have such a deep group of forwards he'd probably be a first line center racking up the ice time.

and briere..does he even wear an "A" in philly?
i know carter, pronger and timonen all wear the A..they just vary it from home games and away games but who wears the fourth one? he certainly deserves it..

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB is consistently finding the net his come from behind the net play is awesome! That line is full of confidence and they know exactly where everyone is so its a huge advantage for them. That's why you can't break them up I'd rather make a trade before touching that line.

Speaking of moves did anyone see Leino's pull back move last game...just sick too bad he didn't score on that play.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB is consistently finding the net his come from behind the net play is awesome! That line is full of confidence and they know exactly where everyone is so its a huge advantage for them. That's why you can't break them up I'd rather make a trade before touching that line.

Speaking of moves did anyone see Leino's pull back move last game...just sick too bad he didn't score on that play.

I saw that move and i forgot who the d man was but he was looking for his jock if he wouldve scored probably play of the year so far.