• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Flores officially named Miami Dolphins next HC

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you guys cry"?? What, you think I LIKE the pats??? Shit, I wish your predictions would come true, but I've seen enough to know they wont
Not predicting anything everyone knows that all good things must come to an end. The Fins drilled the patsies for years but you didn't see tools like NW chastising anyone. Guys an infant.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE the Refs: I don't know that they are paid off. I just think the refs and the calls under review crew seem to prefer big market teams. In the KC game the Pats had 3 under review calls go their way including the reversal on Edelman fielding the kick. Somehow they overturned the call on the field. Like many people I am just not interested in watching the Pats represent the AFC.

In the Saints game the Refs overlooked a PI and helmet to helmet hit at the end of the game.

This was the first Superbowl that I didn't watch in decades. I lost interest after watching those games. I wasn't the only one who felt that way. It was the worst SB rating in 10 yrs.

RE the Pats trolls on this board: The Fins fans here would be better off just ignoring them then they will go away. Don't feed the trolls is my approach.

That is an interesting angle. I disagree based on how the NFL has treated the Patriots.
I do agree that that 3 under review calls went decidely in the Patriots favor. I was surprised. What would you have the referees do ? Even them out or call them as they see them?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is an interesting angle. I disagree based on how the NFL has treated the Patriots.
I do agree that that 3 under review calls went decidely in the Patriots favor. I was surprised. What would you have the referees do ? Even them out or call them as they see them?
The NFL went hard on the patsies because they blatantly cheated even after they were told to stop. They went a mile over the line and then challenge the league in court! But at the same time I'm sure that they have no problem with their success as they are big market the fans are rabid. Patsies winning helps the league make money and its all about the money. FoF is correct...and like him we just want to see the games called fairly. No bias. If further review helps then allow it! But in the edelweiss fumble if that were Miami they would say that there wasn't enough to overturn the call on the field guaranteed that's why we've had enough of this crap...