• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark my words. Deal will be struck.Tom might have to admit being difficult, if not guilt.

I actually believe I've read that some owners are already calling for a negotiated settlement.
It might happen, but if I were Goodell it wouldn't. What's that, Tommy, now that your legal options are pretty much spent you want to cut a deal? Sorry, that ship has sailed. Have fun on your extended vacation.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he did. Why wouldn't he? It's the dream of every commish to set up an elaborate trap to take down the face of their league and one of the greatest players his sport has ever seen. Most commissioners try this with their most popular players eventually. Happens all the time. Jordan, Gretzky, Montana, Jeter, etc... It's a long list of popular players that league commissioners have taken down for no reason. Wink.

"Roger Goodell won't stop til he's destroyed Tom Brady!" - Patriots fans (hours after Roger Goodell hands Tom Brady Super Bowl MVP trophy despite actually being the leave valuable player in the entire game)

Beyond fucking belief :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might happen, but if I were Goodell it wouldn't. What's that, Tommy, now that your legal options are pretty much spent you want to cut a deal? Sorry, that ship has sailed. Have fun on your extended vacation.

"Oh you're ready to negotiate now? Yeah, fuck you."

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who was it who destroyed the Spygate tapes?

There will be a deal.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark my words, a deal will be struck.

I demand that the basic terms of the deal include a season-long suspension of Brady (resulting in wild celebration by Pats receiving corps), a $25,000,000 fine and the death penalty for Robert Kraft.

I'm not willing to budge on those points.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark my words, a deal will be struck.

I think he'll petition for a reduced sentence the same way Roethlesberger did. And since he's a first time offender, and Goodell wants to be seen as a reasonable guy, he'll knock the suspension down to two games. That's my guess. Of course all bets are off if Brady pursues any more legal action and continues to try and drag this out any further.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like kraft would have to own up to the wide cheating that has been done under his watch .

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he did. Why wouldn't he? It's the dream of every commish to set up an elaborate trap to take down the face of their league and one of the greatest players his sport has ever seen. Most commissioners try this with their most popular players eventually. Happens all the time. Jordan, Gretzky, Montana, Jeter, etc... It's a long list of popular players that league commissioners have taken down for no reason. Wink.

Ive always taken this stance with Pats Fans......The idea that Roger Goodell was "out to get" Brady was the equivalent of Bud Selig thinking it would be good for baseball if Derek Jeter was caught doing steroids...."Maybe we should plant them in his locker"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Pats organization has had it's troubles but I don't think Brady personally has been nailed with anything. Has he?

Nothing concrete other than the shocking allegations of rampant homosexual activity in the offseason.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive always taken this stance with Pats Fans......The idea that Roger Goodell was "out to get" Brady was the equivalent of Bud Selig thinking it would be good for baseball if Derek Jeter was caught doing steroids...."Maybe we should plant them in his locker"

"He hates him and he won't stop til he's destroyed him."

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the Roger Goodell talk, I think its pretty silly to assume this guy, an employee of the NFL owners, is just acting alone, against owners wishes throughout this whole thing......I assume that he has the support of some very powerful owners behind the scenes.....

"My Bosses really dont want me to do this, but I will anyway"

- Employees that dont like staying employed

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-by one of tHoop's more intellectual, cultured and handsome posters. :clap:
@DirtDirtDirt