• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Little Pissed off about something. But first let me clear some things up?

1) I have never attempted a crime or been accused of one. My parents raised me and my brothers better then that

2) I'm still a loyal Seahawk fan till they place me 12 feet under

3) Remember in a whole bunch of different threads that i have high functioning autism

Now. I've been hearing alot of about the Cellphone. Let me tell you how easy it is to destroy 1(read number 1)

I would come home from work on the final day i worked for the week (I seem to recal it being a Saturday but not 100%) and Throw my work pants in the Laundry. Because of my disability i would forget to check for my cell phone. The laundry for the week always got done on Sunday. There were 2 times i would leave my phone in the pants pocket and it ran through the washer.

DEAD PHONE

That simple

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I admit the deflator thing is ridiculous. However, this is still Merica! Innocent until PROVEN guilty. As much as that bothers you it is what it is. Can you agree?

I believe the destroyed cell phone would qualify as an indirect admission of guilt.......

Otherwise, why would he destroy it????

:yes:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Little Pissed off about something. But first let me clear some things up?

1) I have never attempted a crime or been accused of one. My parents raised me and my brothers better then that

2) I'm still a loyal Seahawk fan till they place me 12 feet under

3) Remember in a whole bunch of different threads that i have high functioning autism

Now. I've been hearing alot of about the Cellphone. Let me tell you how easy it is to destroy 1(read number 1)

I would come home from work on the final day i worked for the week (I seem to recal it being a Saturday but not 100%) and Throw my work pants in the Laundry. Because of my disability i would forget to check for my cell phone. The laundry for the week always got done on Sunday. There were 2 times i would leave my phone in the pants pocket and it ran through the washer.

DEAD PHONE

That simple

derp

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have autism and have left items in pants before washing them.

What was your post suppose to imply?

How Easy it is to destroy a cellphone. People who are not guilty can do it.

So why is everyone pointing to this as the lifeblood of his guilt????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Easy it is to destroy a cellphone. People who are not guilty can do it.

So why is everyone pointing to this as the lifeblood of his guilt????

So it's just a coincidence that his phone was damaged and discarded shortly after the accusations came up?

OK

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He admitted to intentionally stomping on it and giving it to his assistant to destroy.

That's kind of different than accidentally damaging a phone in the laundry.

This was a phone he only had a few months and destroyed it like the day he was supposed to meet with Wells.

And his assertion that he always did this? Well didn't he turn in two other phones and at least one was from well before that time? No, he saved those phones normally. He had more than one ffs. But THIS phone was destroyed right when this investigation happened.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He admitted to intentionally stomping on it and giving it to his assistant to destroy.

That's kind of different than accidentally damaging a phone in the laundry.

This was a phone he only had a few months and destroyed it like the day he was supposed to meet with Wells.

And his assertion that he always did this? Well didn't he turn in two other phones and at least one was from well before that time? No, he saved those phones normally. He had more than one ffs. But THIS phone was destroyed right when this investigation happened.

Show me where he admitted it????

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where he admitted it????
Um, follow the link someone posted above in post #851. I'd bet you it has it. It was widely known. He never denied destroying the phone. His apologists simply say he did so because he was told it wasn't needed which isn't substantiated in any of the transcripts, but it helps them keep their denial up.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, follow the link someone posted above in post #851. I'd bet you it has it. It was widely known. He never denied destroying the phone. His apologists simply say he did so because he was told it wasn't needed which isn't substantiated in any of the transcripts, but it helps them keep their denial up.

It does. My arguement has been dismissed. Carry on

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady should publicly apologize to Goodell and the NFLPA serve his suspension and try and save whats left of his reputation. Otherwise he becomes Pete Rose.