• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one game 2 years ago the Footballs on the Patriots side of the field were shown to be inflated to a slightly lower PSI than what the rule book says they should be.

You happy now?

You can't honestly believe it was only in one game. You can't be that stupid. There are many more things the Patriots have done that would be considered cheating. I can admit the Broncos violated the salary but can you admit every Super Bowl the Patriots have ever won since B.B arrived have a * next to it? I doubt it. The Patriot way even brainwashes there simple minded fans. Then again when you have Pats fans chanting "free Hernandez" and there only excuse is "everyone is doing it" what should I or anyone else expect? Pathetic. Go Broncos!!! Defending Champs.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
In one game 2 years ago the Footballs on the Patriots side of the field were shown to be inflated to a slightly lower PSI than what the rule book says they should be.

You happy now?

Proportionate to the amount of cheating that went on during the Hoodie's tenure, I'm about .003% happier. Thanks! :thumb:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't honestly believe it was only in one game. You can't be that stupid.

The truly fascinating part? He probably believes that in his heart.

That's why it's hard for me to have a shred of respect for the "deny everything" camp amongst Patriots fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the punter send emails to equipment guys, call one of them "the deflator", and then destroy his cell phone during an investigation? I think that all plays into why Brady got a larger penalty, plus I think the Pats recent shady history didn't help either. I think you're right, if Brady had owned up and fully cooperated with the investigation he would have only been fined. By dragging it out and giving the NFL a bad image he incurred a much larger penalty.
So what you're saying is if Richard Sherman were traded to NE and pissed hot again, he would get a heavier suspension than any other player who had popped hot?
First Brady hasn't been convicted of anything. Second if you're insinuating any thing the team has been charged with shoukd have zero bearing on TB.
So if Rothlesberger gets accused of another r*pe. Goodell finds it detrimental to the league. Does Rothlesberger get a stiffer (pun intended) penalty because Tomlinson obstructed Jones?
Very slippery slope the NFL and you conspirators are heading down.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This data:

View attachment 111300

So, do you think this data was falsified? The same gauges were used for both teams, so the measurements are comparable.
Thank you for proving my first point. Do I need to do the math for you? Are two of Indy's 4 balls measured at or less then a couple of NE balls? You don't have to answer it will ruin your story.
Second point can you not see the discrepencies in the two guagues? These are 1/2 time readings. The lead official doesn't recall which guage was used for what. Go ahead read the report again that was debunked under the possibikity of perjury.
Or just post whatever the NFL & ESPN gives you. How are those results from the random tests during last season treating you? Never mind it's rhetorical.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for proving my first point. Do I need to do the math for you? Are two of Indy's 4 balls measured at or less then a couple of NE balls? You don't have to answer it will ruin your story.
Second point can you not see the discrepencies in the two guagues? These are 1/2 time readings. The lead official doesn't recall which guage was used for what. Go ahead read the report again that was debunked under the possibikity of perjury.
Or just post whatever the NFL & ESPN gives you. How are those results from the random tests during last season treating you? Never mind it's rhetorical.
Did you notice that those two indy underinflated balls were only under on one guage, while ALL NE balls were underinflated on both gauges.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did also imply the destroying of the phone was pretty big, saying "tho the evidence is circumstantial, it is overwhelming"
One judge said that. One judge also said he couldn't believe the monica the NFL is about equality yet singles Brady out (paraphrasing)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when I thought patriots fans couldn't possibly embarrass themselves any more than they already have.......

This feeling I have is the same as when I woke up at age six on Christmas morning.
You received that Colin Kap fathead you wanted so bad:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you notice that those two indy underinflated balls were only under on one guage, while ALL NE balls were underinflated on both gauges.
My point still stands. Thus the reason there is ZERO clear evidence of anything. You can't come to a conclusion when this isn't a controlled test. Where did the balls start? What gauge was used? The officials don't even know.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of 4 balls under? That's 50% and you don't check the remaining balls? Nothing fishy at all. Please if you honestly believe that you are way too gullible.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of 4 balls under? That's 50% and you don't check the remaining balls? Nothing fishy at all. Please if you honestly believe that you are way too gullible.
2 out of 8 tests, while NE balls failed 22 out of 22 tests. That's 100% FAILURE rate. Looks pretty well controlled to me.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cellphone thing is really bad for Brady. If he was being questioned for murder and destroyed his cellphone the judge would definitely consider that in his findings. Kind of like when Hernandez went home and destroyed all his home security cameras and footage. It may not 100% prove guilt, but it sure doesn't look innocent.
Would the Hernandez anology still hold water if the prosecutor said he didn't need the security cameras?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Goodell can indefinitely suspend Hardy for dropped charges, then suspend Hardy even more the next season, he can suspend Brady for 4 games for perceived cheating, no matter how strong the evidence.

If the players don't like it, they can address it during the next CBA. THEY gave him this power.
You're 100% correct. All NFL players, coaches, owners and GMs should be very nervous.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what kind of power Goodell has you don't just suspend Tom Brady, face of the NFL, without doing some investigating. Goodell was making sure his ass was covered before lowering the boom on the Pats and Brady.
I disagree. I think he thought he had evidence. Realized the sting op didn't work. Hired Wells and the other so called experts to formulate a favorable opinion the NFL wanted. When that was debunked he pulled the mightier than thou card as a last resort. Knowing the CBA granted him that power.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 out of 8 tests, . All NE balls failed 22 out of 22 tests. That's 100% FAILURE rate. Looks pretty well controlled to me.
Stop fabricating the truth Wells isn't hiring. What pressure did the balls start at? Also my bad 3 Indy balls tested below:eek:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the most damning thing IMO. According to the refs, the Pats balls started off at the minimum 12.5 psi and the Colt at 13 psi. Even if you look at the 4 Pats balls with the lowest pressure change, those 4 balls have double the standard deviation of the Colts balls. That is the say that the changes in pressure are not as consistent with the Pats balls as they are with the Colts by 200%. This is precisely what you would expect if the balls had been tampered with. It would be difficult to be consistent with how much air you let out.

For reference, the standard deviations are:

Pats 4 least changed balls: +/- 0.31 psi
Colts Balls: +/- 0.15 psi

If you add in the balls with more change, Pats number goes up +/- 0.4 psi.
Oh the officials who didn't know for sure who checked the balls and what if any gauge had been used?
Also your math is flawed. Try again.