• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the cheatroits will be without brady for 4 games . the nfl was willing to nego it down but nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo said the clueless brady and cheatriots fans . so take the whipping and move on . **** time champs

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who said they did?

Why is it so fucking hard for your fans to separate the two? Their opinions on the case outside of the decision were not considered in the cases outcome. Everyone on the entire planet gets that. Still, they had those opinions and they had access to the entire case file. It shows that very smart people who look into this case come to that conclusion. It's further proof you have to have your head in your ass not to see what happened here.
You guys seem to be confusing the court of public opinion with actual court...again.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize you were this stupid, but what the hell.

This is not a dispute where the process was followed based on the agreement signed by both the parties. The NFLPA cannot argue that their player was penalized illegally because they agreed to the process. There is no dispute if both the parties agree to a process.
Good lord dumbass

This a labor dispute. What you just said STILL makes it a labor "dispute". The dispute is whether or not a disciplinarian for a place of employment overstepped his bounds per said LABOR AGREEMENT.
Jesus christ.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who said they did?

Why is it so fucking hard for your fans to separate the two? Their opinions on the case outside of the decision were not considered in the cases outcome. Everyone on the entire planet gets that. Still, they had those opinions and they had access to the entire case file. It shows that very smart people who look into this case come to that conclusion. It's further proof you have to have your head in your ass not to see what happened here.

That's the key there. There is not ever going to be a court case finding Brady guilty or not guilty of cheating simply because cheating isn't against the law. The NFL investigation has determined he was aware the balls were being tampered with and that's the closest thing to a "verdict" we will ever get on this matter.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this place get dumber while i was away?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High profile for whom? The Supreme Court? It's the Supreme court of the United States, not New England. They don't give a fuck about Tom Brady or the Pats or the NFL.

Probably, but maybe they'll see the Deflategate case as something a little lighter than the usual case they decide on..

Could be fun. ;)

Not happening...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legally, as far as this written decision goes, those comments have no bearing.

That may be true but it gives you an idea of where the judges head is at on the question of whether or not he thinks Brady is guilty of deflating or being aware of deflating footballs. It's not really relevant to the judges decision since this case is really about a labour dispute between a union and the owners, and its about the CBA and the powers of the commish as well. But if it were a criminal act to deflate footballs I think the judges are saying they'd have seen enough evidence to convict Brady.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is an attention whore

what lengths he goes through just to remain relevant :suds:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. What a moral. Guess my "don't cheat 'cause it's wrong" moral is out of date.

Your mythical "moral code" has been out of date since you latched onto the cheatin fukin 49ers organization.

Or did you conveniently forget about Edward DeBartolo Jr? What a skeezy POS that midget was :L

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is an attention whore

what lengths he goes through just to remain relevant :suds:

Aaron Rogers should take a lesson or two from Tom because he is slinking off into irrelevancy faster than the Cowboys did 20 years ago.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Your mythical "moral code" has been out of date since you latched onto the cheatin fukin 49ers organization.

Or did you conveniently forget about Edward DeBartolo Jr? What a skeezy POS that midget was :L

That's hillarious coming from a Patriots' fan, but it's still deflecting because you know you can't defend what they've done.

And I called out my own team on this very thread. Rice cheated. Dwight Clark cheated w/ the Brent-Jones situation in '97. Guilty.

Let's see if you have the intellectual honesty to do the same.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,509.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!!!! ???

We'll see....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's hillarious coming from a Patriots' fan, but it's still deflecting because you know you can't defend what they've done.

And I called out my own team on this very thread. Rice cheated. Dwight Clark cheated w/ the Brent-Jones situation in '97. Guilty.

Let's see if you have the intellectual honesty to do the same.

In one game 2 years ago the Footballs on the Patriots side of the field were shown to be inflated to a slightly lower PSI than what the rule book says they should be.

You happy now?