• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they just found that one of the gauges measured about 0.35 psi high. This was consistent on all the balls except the Colts Ball with the *. Note also that the refs evidently switched gauges when they measured the Colts Balls.
Quite a controlled sampling hun? Wells believes, Wells believes...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point still stands. Thus the reason there is ZERO clear evidence of anything. You can't come to a conclusion when this isn't a controlled test. Where did the balls start? What gauge was used? The officials don't even know.
The 'fat' guy they called the deflator and a destroyed piece of evidence beg to differ.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fabricating? I'm just stating what the chart you claim supports your argiment. Any fabrication is all on you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans have been arguing for their teams innocence on so many different topics now that half of them have become pseudo-lawyers by default.
Don't fret if we ever need expert advice on Adderal, banned substances, PEDs or leaky cups we'll ask you for your opinion. Deal?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 'fat' guy they called the deflator and a destroyed piece of evidence beg to differ.
Look I admit the deflator thing is ridiculous. However, this is still Merica! Innocent until PROVEN guilty. As much as that bothers you it is what it is. Can you agree?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fabricating? I'm just stating what the chart you claim supports your argiment. Any fabrication is all on you.
You are fabricating. You are trying to draw a conclusion. Similar to what Wells did when he r#ped the NFL. What pressure did ANY ball you pick the ball start at? Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard. There is no proven answer. There is a lead official who finally had to fall on his sword and say he took tbe measurements. He didn't write them down. Didn't know which gauge he used and no ine else saw him do it:scratch:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I doubt that the NFLPA will even go forward with the appeal.

These appellate lawyers are one of the most expensive ones on the planet. This lawsuit is not impacting any one except Brady and the Pats. Why would the 1800 players, who form the NFLPA pay for this shit, for someone who probably doesn't even need this funding?

The NFLPA will just bring this up during their next CBA.
Oh I don't know? Let's ask Brees and AP two other no names. Now I may agree in 2020 when the new CBA comes up we'll see how many players want to stay with their party lines? But if Goofball continues on his current ego maniac crusade there will likely be more players then we think right now?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I admit the deflator thing is ridiculous. However, this is still Merica! Innocent until PROVEN guilty. As much as that bothers you it is what it is. Can you agree?
Even in civil cases it only needs to be more likely than not. PROVEN doesn't always require a smoking gun. Can you agree?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in civil cases it only needs to be more likely than not. PROVEN doesn't always require a smoking gun. Can you agree?
If it was actually more likely than not. Not just a fabricated report by Wells and company. Didn't a judge already rule on this a year ago?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the officials who didn't know for sure who checked the balls and what if any gauge had been used?
Also your math is flawed. Try again.

Clearly you enjoy being deluded. So, I hope you continue to enjoy yourself.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was actually more likely than not. Not just a fabricated report by Wells and company. Didn't a judge already rule on this a year ago?
So you can state with a straight face that the judges this week only ruled on technicalities and not on whether or not he actually did anything wrong, and yet insinuate a judge cleared him in the prior case? :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ the Brady apologists. What a group of clowns.
Hey your SportsHoopla bank is looking good again hero:doh:
How many SportsHoopla loans have you gone through now?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you enjoy being deluded. So, I hope you continue to enjoy yourself.
So in Cowboy slang does that mean you were wrong? No need to admit it. Everyone can already see it. I think I'll have a cold one celebrating :suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can state with a straight face that the judges this week only ruled on technicalities and not on whether or not he actually did anything wrong, and yet insinuate a judge cleared him in the prior case? :L
Yes and no. The judges this week ruled on the power allowed by the CBA. Yes he was" cleared" a year ago. Thus this hearing about civil liberties (read as labor dispute) not innocence or guilt.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are fabricating. You are trying to draw a conclusion. Similar to what Wells did when he r#ped the NFL. What pressure did ANY ball you pick the ball start at? Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard. There is no proven answer. There is a lead official who finally had to fall on his sword and say he took tbe measurements. He didn't write them down. Didn't know which gauge he used and no ine else saw him do it:scratch:

The proof is EVERY NE ball tested at the time of the test, FAILED. If you cant see that you are either blind, a NE Homer, or both.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in Cowboy slang does that mean you were wrong? No need to admit it. Everyone can already see it. I think I'll have a cold one celebrating :suds:

Nah, it just means I'm done talking to ya. Tell ya what, if you can show me where my math is wrong I might re-engage. Have a good one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The proof is EVERY NE ball tested at the time of the test, FAILED. If you cant see that you are either blind, a NE Homer, or both.
I'm not disputing that. But even you have to admit if the NE balls started anywhere near the lowest acceptable rate they would fail during the halftime test correct? So since there is NO record of where the NE balls started this canxt be determined accurately. Not to mention the NE balls were in play for more than 3.5 minutes more than Indy's during the 1st 1/2:noidea:. When did the Indy balls go to the field compared to NEs:noidea:. How quickly were the balls filled and how much friction was generated preparing each teams balls:noidea:. All these have effects on pressure. But you knew that didn't you? It just doesn't fit you or Wells story though:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it just means I'm done talking to ya. Tell ya what, if you can show me where my math is wrong I might re-engage. Have a good one.
Well either your English/grammer is wrong or your math is way off. You choose? Have a good night. I think I'll have another :suds: