• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're 100% correct. All NFL players, coaches, owners and GMs should be very nervous.

It has been this way for decades and continues to be approved via each CBA. Only Pats fans seem to think it's vindictive behavior.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grown men staying up all night to defend their boyfriend

What a total pussy fanbase

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady should publicly apologize to Goodell and the NFLPA serve his suspension and try and save whats left of his reputation. Otherwise he becomes Pete Rose.

Wow...Tom sitting at a table in Vegas, writing "I'm sorry I deflated this football, Tom Brady" on totally airless pigskins...maybe if Gisele divorces him and uses her army of flesh eating, blood sucking lawyers to leave him totally penniless?

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the lady herself, a former coworker has some really wealthy cousins and he gets invited to their luxury suite at Fenway every so often. Usually they will buy him a late lunch on Newbury St before the game, and he sat near Gisele and her entourage once. Said the odd thing was she was the least attractive woman in the group...she was probably in the best shape and does have that ideal fashion model's build, but her employees all had prettier faces and more enticing bodies (bigger racks for sure) in his view.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the lady herself, a former coworker has some really wealthy cousins and he gets invited to their luxury suite at Fenway every so often. Usually they will buy him a late lunch on Newbury St before the game, and he sat near Gisele and her entourage once. Said the odd thing was she was the least attractive woman in the group...she was probably in the best shape and does have that ideal fashion model's build, but her employees all had prettier faces and more enticing bodies (bigger racks for sure) in his view.

Absolutely, she has a total horse face. That is your typical killer body, horse face you will see more than once a day

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Easy it is to destroy a cellphone. People who are not guilty can do it.

So why is everyone pointing to this as the lifeblood of his guilt????
Because, he stated it's his common practice to do so, but he had two older phones he did hand over, so he flat out lied about it. That lie, and the texts pulled off of the locker room guys phones point at Brady and his involvement in this issue.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little confused as to why we kept reading quotes from Berman from certain Pats fans that now seem to be hiding or not interested in judges quotes...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman will never serve suspension for PEDS. He's too damn smart. He could make $50 million a year consulting professional athletes on how to successfully cheat.

Moral to this story: If you aren't smart enough to get away with cheating, then you shouldn't try it.
Totally agree on Sherman. He cheated, he got caught, but he is a smart SOB which is why he does stupid shit and comes out smelling like roses or at least without crap on his face. it's funny when people assume he is dumb because he is a professional athlete (or whatever other reason they have) and he pretty much mops the floor with them. He should be a defense attorney.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you're just parroting the conclusions of Goodell's report? The 2nd Circuit doesn't reach that opinion. They just found that Goodell had the power to reach that opinion and punish accordingly.
Not via their official legal actions, but actually they did through their statements. So even though they knew and admitted that wasn't their purpose, they were so overwhelmed by the facts of the case that they still felt it appropriate to speak publicly on it. That in itself is pretty telling...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still smell a deal forthcoming.

The whole thing smells and the optics are brutal.

Nobody has won anything.
Didn't they offer him a deal before the Berman hearing? He should have taken it then. Too late now.

Even though it's not happening after the way Brady acted like a petulant child with the way he handled this thing instead of just admitting to it...I would love to see Goodell say we are going to reduce the suspension to 2 games. 4 games was total bull shit to begin with (even 2 is too much IMO). But, Goodell took this as personal as Brady and the Pats and both sides seem to now be more interested in winning than anything else. So here we are two Super Bowls later still talking about it...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this place get dumber while i was away?
No, when you came back:yes:
Good to see you back...

edit: I need to remember to read comments before commenting and duplicating:doh:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little confused as to why we kept reading quotes from Berman from certain Pats fans that now seem to be hiding or not interested in judges quotes...

"...that's different!"

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they offer him a deal before the Berman hearing? He should have taken it then. Too late now.

Even though it's not happening after the way Brady acted like a petulant child with the way he handled this thing instead of just admitting to it...I would love to see Goodell say we are going to reduce the suspension to 2 games. 4 games was total bull shit to begin with (even 2 is too much IMO). But, Goodell took this as personal as Brady and the Pats and both sides seem to now be more interested in winning than anything else. So here we are two Super Bowls later still talking about it...

Ed Zachary. For the good of everybody it needs t be resolved.

Mark my words. Deal will be struck.Tom might have to admit being difficult, if not guilt.

I actually believe I've read that some owners are already calling for a negotiated settlement.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well either your English/grammer is wrong or your math is way off. You choose? Have a good night. I think I'll have another :suds:
I loves me some of that irony:D

Last edited:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think he thought he had evidence. Realized the sting op didn't work. Hired Wells and the other so called experts to formulate a favorable opinion the NFL wanted. When that was debunked he pulled the mightier than thou card as a last resort. Knowing the CBA granted him that power.

Of course he did. Why wouldn't he? It's the dream of every commish to set up an elaborate trap to take down the face of their league and one of the greatest players his sport has ever seen. Most commissioners try this with their most popular players eventually. Happens all the time. Jordan, Gretzky, Montana, Jeter, etc... It's a long list of popular players that league commissioners have taken down for no reason. Wink.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Zachary. For the good of everybody it needs t be resolved.

Mark my words. Deal will be struck.Tom might have to admit being difficult, if not guilt.

I actually believe I've read that some owners are already calling for a negotiated settlement.

Tom Brady has absolutey no leverage or bargaining power.

The evidence is "compelling, if not overwhelming" that he cheated.

He cheated.