• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking Down the Cavs' Firesale Trade Options

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Love if still on the team when the season hits the turn, the Cavs are almost certainly going to start winning games as teams out of the playoff picture go full tankapalooza.

Hard to see them being behind the Knicks, Bulls, Suns or Hawks by year's end. And I suspect the Nets will be gleefully tanking for their first lottery pick since the Lincoln administration.

I agree

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Lakers have 16 championship Titles and looking too add more. How many does the Cavaliers have?

Only one you say?:lol:

Now how soon do you think the Cavaliers will have 16?

Never little man - never:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

5 of those weren't even in LA...lol

I would rather have 1 recent one then a bunch from a decade ago...The one from a few years ago already feels old

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would rather have 1 recent one then a bunch from a decade ago...The one from a few years ago already feels old

A 'few' years ago? It was June 2016 LOL

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are now and I can prove it - just come one down to Los Angeles, Ca and those trophies and banners are hanging in Los Angeles in the Staples Center. Live with it loser:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And even if the Lakers only had the 16 less the 5 to equal the 11 you are proposing, that is still 10 more then your dumb ass will ever seen in your life time in Cleveland:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And good news - One is all you have - And 10 years from - One is all you will still have:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than you do, obviously.
I think he was referring to the Lakers - Their last championship was 2010 - which does feel kind of old, but the good news is he only wants one - that's all he has:lol::lol::lol:, I think we both agree that the chances that the Lakers adds one or two more titles before Cleveland adds even one is something like 99%?:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the Minneapolis Lakers have 5 and the Cavs have 1.

Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Lakers have 11 and the Cavs have 1.

Both Lakers teams have more championships than the Cavs whether by themselves or collectively.

So...

Minneapolis Lakers > Cavs

Los Angeles Lakers > Cavs

I hope that's point you were trying to make, because it's the one you did.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was referring to the Lakers - Their last championship was 2010 - which does feel kind of old, but the good news is he only wants one - that's all he has:lol::lol::lol:, I think we both agree that the chances that the Lakers adds one or two more titles before Cleveland adds even one is something like 99%?:lol:

5 posts in a row, how mad are you right now?

Not seeing a recent championship is hard i get it

lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, hold up...

so age invalidates titles...

who in the blue fuggin hell made THAT rule up...? :lol:

and who gives a rat's ass about which city the titles were won in...?

the Lakers are the Lakers...

Minneapolis, Los Angeles, the Lunar fuggin Colony. who cares...?

look up the OFFICIAL numbers. argument done... :D

16 is 16, no matter HOW you slice it...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling Lakers over the number of championships they have won seems like a really really smart thing to do. Next up. The Yankees World Series rings aren't really impressive compared to the Indians 2 rings!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 posts in a row, how mad are you right now?

Not seeing a recent championship is hard i get it

lol
he got a lil triggered becuase he knew i was right....lol....

when you have 3 #2 overall picks and all you come up with is Russell (who was dealt away to cover up another mistake), Ingram, and Ball, you PROB arent too happy.

Especially watching Fox. Its clear he is the best Pg in that draft and far superior to the 2 taken ahead of him- Fultz and Ball.

The Cavs picked the right guy when they got Irving and they made the right trade when they dealt for Love.

imagine if the Lakers took the right guy JUST ONCE and had say Porzingis or Fox or Tatum, and traded either one of the Ball pick or Ingram for PG....

The Cavs got it right taking Irving, and got it right trading for Love. If the Lakers got it right say, drafting Fox or Tatum, and got it right by trading Ingram for PG, they would be infinitely more equipped to do somethign special.

As is, if the over under was .5 for championships out of this team, i gotta say the under.

This is the modern NBA. Dr. Buss is not walking through that door- and to fail with those 3 draft picks will absolutely haunt them down the road.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't talking about the Wizards. The Wizards are a bad joke. But they will still probably end up making the playoffs because they are too stupid to trade Wall while they still can and the bottom of the East is awful.

But, I also think the Cavs don't suck enough to hit bottom 3 like you said unless they hold Love out of most games. They will win 25+.
my point was, if a guy like Wall, who is better than love, along with side kick like Beale, cant do any better than a steaming pile of dog poo then what chance does Love have? Especially considering the fact hes played 3-4 fucking games and was hurt for those games.

If Wall and Beale cant single-handedly (pardon, double handedly?) elevate a team, and at LEAST WAll is better than Love, what chance does Love have on a team that is rebuilding, fired its coach, had a roster that was specifically built around the best player in the league etc.

Porzingis is prob. better than Love and while he was healthy he couldnt do shit on the Bricks.

and of course, what will it be? 65 million between BEal and Wall next year for another bad-to-mediocre team that is going no where?

just move the fucking franchise to Seattle and be done with it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling Lakers over the number of championships they have won seems like a really really smart thing to do. Next up. The Yankees World Series rings aren't really impressive compared to the Indians 2 rings!
Lakers won those championships in a VASTLY different era and did it with one of the best, smartest, and most innovator owners in the NBA

all the Lakers have done under the new regime is fail.

If i had to bet on the over/under on championships during the LeBron era and it was set at 0.5, id think about it but would have to go with the under.

Many of the built in advantages the Lakers enjoyed over the years are simply gone. New ownership, a new league, new CBA, revenue sharing, competition from the rest of the league....its aint what it used to be thats for DAMN sure.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he got a lil triggered becuase he knew i was right....lol....

when you have 3 #2 overall picks and all you come up with is Russell (who was dealt away to cover up another mistake), Ingram, and Ball, you PROB arent too happy.

Especially watching Fox. Its clear he is the best Pg in that draft and far superior to the 2 taken ahead of him- Fultz and Ball.

The Cavs picked the right guy when they got Irving and they made the right trade when they dealt for Love.

imagine if the Lakers took the right guy JUST ONCE and had say Porzingis or Fox or Tatum, and traded either one of the Ball pick or Ingram for PG....

The Cavs got it right taking Irving, and got it right trading for Love. If the Lakers got it right say, drafting Fox or Tatum, and got it right by trading Ingram for PG, they would be infinitely more equipped to do somethign special.

As is, if the over under was .5 for championships out of this team, i gotta say the under.

This is the modern NBA. Dr. Buss is not walking through that door- and to fail with those 3 draft picks will absolutely haunt them down the road.

oh, my stars and garters...:L

welcome to snoreville, population YOU...:yawning:

how 'bout telling the board elated you are about having Delly in a Cavs uni again...:heh: