• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Bradley Roby arrested

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the hell would anyone spend a weekend of their offseason in fucking BLOOMINGTON INDIANA.....this is the question I pose

also both of these kids are dumb, both NFL prospects and they both probably just screwed themselves by being drunk and stupid

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban is doing more discipline at tOSU than he did at Florida. Remember when Carlos Dunlap was arrested for DUI after falling asleep at a traffic light and then was suspended for the SEC championship game only to have his suspension end and be allowed to play?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the hell would anyone spend a weekend of their offseason in fucking BLOOMINGTON INDIANA.....this is the question I pose

also both of these kids are dumb, both NFL prospects and they both probably just screwed themselves by being drunk and stupid

Roby's got hoes in different area codes.

Hyde definitely cost himself dearly if he has to sit the year out, but Roby's is a misdemeanor that should only cost him 3-4 games, so he'll be fine.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
When the only ones that stick are 2 kids peeing on a building when drunk and another kid getting an OVI and immediately getting booted, I'd say there are FAR worse situations elsewhere...

I realize that Hyde has been dismissed. But, you keep reffering to the little stuff. Well here comes the big stuff with Meyer at the wheel.
Punching a woman in the face.
Punching a woman in the face
That is one of your Buckeyes.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed for the perspective of Michigan fans. Rival loses arguably the best RB in the big ten = awesome. Rival loses one of the best CB's in the big ten for likely a few games = awesome.

Don't be too gleeful, MAIZE. Meyer reinstated Storm Klein last year after he was "dismissed from the team."

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that Hyde has been dismissed. But, you keep reffering to the little stuff. Well here comes the big stuff with Meyer at the wheel.
Punching a woman in the face
That is one of your Buckeyes.

One player. One. That hasn't even been found guilty yet.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be too gleeful, MAIZE. Meyer reinstated Storm Klein last year after he was "dismissed from the team."

He was found innocent, though, which didn't come as too much of a surprise. His girlfriend had quite the reputation for being a moody, psychotic bitch. To be fair, there hasn't been anything to come out to exonerate Hyde in the same way, but I doubt it happens. I suppose considering he hasn't been charged yet, or even arrested, there's a shot, but I'm not holding my breath.

SOCALPIPELAYER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban will have a field of thugs and murderers in a few years. Just ask Florida.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta have one before you have two or....two dozen.

It's coming.

What's your point? I mean, what exactly is your end game? Just because your school is the poster child for horrible thugs, doesn't mean every other school is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he apologizes to the bitch, maybe they will reinstate him.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What's your point? I mean, what exactly is your end game? Just because your school is the poster child for horrible thugs, doesn't mean every other school is.

4 arrests since 2010, all misdemeaners, all dismissed from the team. (If i'm not mistaken)
My point is you all can get off your high horse because the shit storm is coming. Everyone sees it but you scarlet colored glasses wearing Buck fans.

Although we did have a funny one. Some dumbass got high, fell asleep on his girlfriends dorm steps and when the CG police approached him he startled and the weed fell out of his pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer is the unluckiest coach in the world with all the off field legal issues... or it's his fault.

Saban, Muschamp, Leach, both Stoops, Richt, and Bielema all have as many or more arrests in 2013. Just sayin...

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban, Muschamp, Leach, both Stoops, Richt, and Bielema all have as many or more arrests in 2013. Just sayin...

I'm talking throughout his career. I don't think it's time to panic yet but man he sure does seem to have a pattern. With that, surely you can agree?

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

For the whole season?

Nah, nice try he played 8 games and in the bowl game.

7 games and a bowl game actually.

Also in 2 of the games he played in, he barely played because of injuries (3 and 4 carries in those 2 games)

He pretty much played in 5 games + bowl or 6/14 games for 42.8% of games

Last edited by a moderator: