• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Bradley Roby arrested

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Ohio State folks were giving Michigan shit because Will Campbell got in trouble with the law, over do a bad Dukes of Hazard impersonation?

I remember giving a few Michigan fans shit because of how stupid he was. Never said he was a thug or called out Hoke for it.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my child ever became a college recruit and a coach said that, I would probably be incredibly uncomfortable. I've never heard of a coach saying that to a parent. By the time these kids get to college, they're men. If you make a poor decision off the field, it isn't because of something that happened to you while under a coach for a couple of seasons. Last year, Michigan had 4 kids get arrested: Fitz for OVI, Clark for felony home invasion, Campbell for destruction of property and Furman for domestic violence/assault/breaking and entering. I could sit here and troll Michigan and put it all on Hoke, but that's bullshit. By the time you come to college, you know what's right and what's wrong. It's one thing to knowingly bring a kid on that has had major discipline problems before going to college. It's another to have a kid make a stupid mistake and hopefully learn from it.

I would want to know that the coach planned on taking care of my kid. To each there own I guess. And I don't know how many 18 year olds you've been around but my daughter is 19. Most of her friends are know it all, worry about tomorrow tomorrow, where's the next party, morons. Or even worse they are parents!!! Being 18 doesn't make you a man. Most of these guys are still very immature and have no business being out on their own. They need structure.

As far as trolling Michigan, you could do that. I'm not going to disagree with you. It happened on Hoke's watch and from the lack of events this offseason and even more so the apparent maturity and growth of Frank Clark is a testament to how well it was handled. I've said from the start that eventually things will happen at O$U under Meyer but I'm also on record saying that this stuff wasn't anything to get excited about unless it is truly just the beginning which we won't know for a while (maybe?).

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the security tape will acquit Hyde.....

I am sure it will be argued that Urban personally doctored the tape though.....

If he thought that he could get away with it!

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember giving a few Michigan fans shit because of how stupid he was. Never said he was a thug or called out Hoke for it.

Most other Ohio State fans aren't as classy as you.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: No problem :suds:

Alright, enough of this kumbaya bullshit.

zach-boren-gardner.gif

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Ohio State folks were giving Michigan shit because Will Campbell got in trouble with the law, over do a bad Dukes of Hazard impersonation?

Nope

But I do remember having the fun of you suffering through 2001-2002, 2004-2010

the 90's SUCKED for Buckeyes fans glad every single TTUN fan got to know the feeling

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:
For a little more perspective on the arrests at OSU, here are the numbers for 2012 -

1. University of Iowa – 15 Arrests/Citations
2. Oklahoma State University - 11 Arrests/Charges/Citations
T3. University of Arkansas – 9 Arrests
T3. University of Georgia – 9 Arrests
T3. University of Missouri – 9 Arrests
T3. Washington State University – 9 Arrests
T4. Iowa State University – 8 Arrests
T4. North Dakota State University – 8 Charges
T4. Oregon State University – 8 Arrests/Citations
T5. East Carolina University – 7 Arrests
T5. Montana State University – 7 Arrests
T5. University of Pittsburgh – 7 Arrests/Charges
T6. Marquette University – 6 Citations
T6. Marshall University – 6 Arrests
T6. Purdue University – 6 Arrests
T6. University of Arizona – 6 Arrests
T7. Central Michigan University – 5 Arrests
T7. North Carolina State University – 5 Arrests
T7. Ohio State University – 5 Arrests/Citations
T7. Rochester Knighthawks – 5 Arrests
T7. Texas Christian University – 5 Arrests
T7. Texas Tech University – 5 Arrests
T7. University of Mississippi - 5 Arrests
T7. University of South Carolina – 5 Arrests
:wtf2:Sorry I slept on this, been outside the country as of late. It amazes me no one from...say...I dont know, the PAC or B1G, let it go, that 5 teams in the TOP 7, are from the SEC SEC SEC! I mean this never would have made it past the first dozen posts in the good ole days. :lol:
I had to miss something, I'm gonna start backreading now!

Hope this gets the tension and bad blood back where it belongs!:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait just a cot damn minute...I think I detect some deviant behavior, is it possible the OP deliberately stopped with the TOP 7(in lieu of say top4 or top10 ) just to make the SEC look bad? NAH! The OP is an OSU fan and just based on this thread alone its obvious to me, they are just too forthright and honest for any such bullshit! Just like an SEC fan, I need to watch my step making such allegations.:doh: :lol:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait just a cot damn minute...I think I detect some deviant behavior, is it possible the OP deliberately stopped with the TOP 7(in lieu of say top4 or top10 ) just to make the SEC look bad? NAH! The OP is an OSU fan and just based on this thread alone its obvious to me, they are just too forthright and honest for any such bullshit! Just like an SEC fan, I need to watch my step making such allegations.:doh: :lol:

I stopped at 7 because this post wasn't even about the SEC, brah. I did it to show how many other schools had more arrests than OSU. Not shocked that the SEC is smeared all over these rankings, but it isn't about you. So...:wave: