• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Bradley Roby arrested

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking throughout his career. I don't think it's time to panic yet but man he sure does seem to have a pattern. With that, surely you can agree?

Throughout his career? No. At Florida? Yes. Then again, Muschamp sure seems hellbent on beating him.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they need to let the boosters and alums hook these kids up with "summer jobs" to keep them busy.:nod:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should have told Roby to not fuck around at the bars in Indiana. When it is time to close you leave immediately. Especially when you are in the town of a B1G opponent. Stupid ass.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should have told Roby to not fuck around at the bars in Indiana. When it is time to close you leave immediately. Especially when you are in the town of a B1G opponent. Stupid ass.

Gotta wonder what he was doing there in the first place, really. Sounds like he's gonna be fine though. He's definitely in better shape than Hyde.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta wonder what he was doing there in the first place, really. Sounds like he's gonna be fine though. He's definitely in better shape than Hyde.

Well if he were from there I could understand but he is from just outside Atlanta, GA. Plus who in the hell drives 4 hrs to go hang out at a bar? You hope he is in better shape. If the charge with the bodily injury stands and the person against him realizes he plays for OSU that could screw him. Plus the cops in Monroe county are total fucking pricks.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he were from there I could understand but he is from just outside Atlanta, GA. Plus who in the hell drives 4 hrs to go hang out at a bar? You hope he is in better shape. If the charge with the bodily injury stands and the person against him realizes he plays for OSU that could screw him. Plus the cops in Monroe county are total fucking pricks.

Evidently he already had court today. From the police report, it sounds like he shoved the guy in the chest and he said, at the time, it hurt him. It was classified as a misdemeanor, so unless they managed to file extra charges this morning, sounds like it's all sewn up. That said, I probably just jinxed us.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State football: Hyde dismissed from team, sources say | Buckeye Xtra Sports

Losing Roby is big

howevah
Buckeyes are deep at CB too

I feel sorry for the guys that didn't get in trouble cause they are going to be running a lot of sprints as a disciplinary action.

Hyde is history and rightfully so. As for Roby, he will serve a small suspension I'd suspect. What a horrible weekend for us. Hyde pisses away his future for hitting a woman or from what I've heard anyway and Roby just being a jackass for not leaving the bar when told so.:wtf2:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde is history and rightfully so. As for Roby, he will serve a small suspension I'd suspect. What a horrible weekend for us. Hyde pisses away his future for hitting a woman or from what I've heard anyway and Roby just being a jackass for not leaving the bar when told so.:wtf2:

I'm really interested for the details of the Hyde incident to come out. There have been so many different stories and versions of what happened, it's impossible to tell at this point. If he did actually hit a woman on purpose, then yeah, he is long gone. I guess we'll see.

I can say this - ever since Roby got here, he's seemed to be like a good kid, so this was a big surprise. Sounds like he was wasted when it happened. I can say with the utmost confidence that he will not be doing this again.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, according to the evident rules of coaches getting players arrested, these would fall on Tress since they were his recruits.

Who recruited them is only part of the equation. Some of Meyer's 33 arrests at Florida were Zook recruits but things happened on Meyer's watch. I'm not in the business of defending Meyer but at this point he didn't recruit these guys and at this point he hasn't let them get away with anything (that we know of) so I'm not going to jump on him for this in particular. I'll just say that this is probably just the beginning (unless you count what's his name, Klein, I think it was) and more trouble will follow. Just a guess.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who recruited them is only part of the equation. Some of Meyer's 33 arrests at Florida were Zook recruits but things happened on Meyer's watch. I'm not in the business of defending Meyer but at this point he didn't recruit these guys and at this point he hasn't let them get away with anything (that we know of) so I'm not going to jump on him for this in particular. I'll just say that this is probably just the beginning (unless you count what's his name, Klein, I think it was) and more trouble will follow. Just a guess.

Wel according to most of the folks on here, the problems at Florida right now with guys getting arrested all the time are Meyer's fault because they were his recruits.

That said, it's really just trolling in general for anyone to blame a football coach for a guy getting arrested. He's his football coach, not his dad.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really interested for the details of the Hyde incident to come out. There have been so many different stories and versions of what happened, it's impossible to tell at this point. If he did actually hit a woman on purpose, then yeah, he is long gone. I guess we'll see.

I can say this - ever since Roby got here, he's seemed to be like a good kid, so this was a big surprise. Sounds like he was wasted when it happened. I can say with the utmost confidence that he will not be doing this again.

Hmm. I thought the Hyde decision was official? I was on Bucknuts and nothing has been official w the exception of a suspension. Very interesting indeed. Roby just needs to use his head. That was just bad judgement. He may be suspended for a couple of games. Something just seems bizarre about the Hyde incident. Only time will tell I guess.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. I thought the Hyde decision was official? I was on Bucknuts and nothing has been official w the exception of a suspension. Very interesting indeed. Roby just needs to use his head. That was just bad judgement. He may be suspended for a couple of games. Something just seems bizarre about the Hyde incident. Only time will tell I guess.

With this new information about Hyde, it sounds like he may be innocent afterall. He was suspended indefinitely, sounds like the initial reports about being dismissed were premature.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly he hit a woman in the face at a bar.

Urban will make the team run an extra couple of laps around the track and Roby will be suspended for the first quarter of the opening game.
Well, thats more than the vest would do. He would give him an option, either miss the opening game next year or sit out the first quarter og the Indiana game this season!
Cant believe the NCAA let that POS get away with BS like that!

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently he already had court today. From the police report, it sounds like he shoved the guy in the chest and he said, at the time, it hurt him. It was classified as a misdemeanor, so unless they managed to file extra charges this morning, sounds like it's all sewn up. That said, I probably just jinxed us.
:wtf2:

G O O D, maybe now you guys will have to play by the same rule book as the rest of CFB and not get to skate by on everything !

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, thats more than the vest would do. He would give him an option, either miss the opening game next year or sit out the first quarter og the Indiana game this season!
Cant believe the NCAA let that POS get away with BS like that!
It was not his idea, it was the idea of the Sugar bowl and the NCAA. The only thing he did was try and get them to promise they were coming back so they would serve the suspension. If they said they were not he was going to keep them out of the Sugar bowl.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not his idea, it was the idea of the Sugar bowl and the NCAA. The only thing he did was try and get them to promise they were coming back so they would serve the suspension. If they said they were not he was going to keep them out of the Sugar bowl.

Yup. Don't know why people don't understand that the NCAA actually cleared these guys for the bowl game. If Pryor hadn't been booted he'd of been back just like the rest of them were.

Oh well.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunkirk getting some publicity! :whoo:

They are assholes about letting you reenter though...

Last edited by a moderator: