• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady is a legend, a HOFer, and an all time great..m.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jelly: it's not their fault they suck big time in the playoffs, the team is just plain awful, not a lick of talent anywhere but these two awesome losers at QB.
Yeah!! I keep yelling at Colts management..."surround a mediocre QB with a great defense and running game, and winning a SB is a cakewalk. .....unless you have to cheat!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jelly: it's not their fault they suck big time in the playoffs, the team is just plain awful, not a lick of talent anywhere but these two awesome losers at QB.

How can your team be a #1 or #2 seed and your whole team except QB sucks? Now I know they play in the weakest div in NFL but still, you play 10 games outside your division and still seeded that high, means you have HFA and lose first games WTF

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah!! I keep yelling at Colts management..."surround a mediocre QB with a great defense and running game, and winning a SB is a cakewalk. .....unless you have to cheat!

Or have a QB that has ice in his veins . Some QB's get rattled and they are on tilt the whole game, can't shake it off. Like a guy who asks a girl to dance, she says no and he is ruined for the night. Have a drink shake it off and keep swinging. And if she has to be 200 lbs at 1am, the liquor usually absorbs that

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it gets reduced to 2 or 1, and brady doesn't continue to fight it, then it will say a lot.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:eek::L:L
Patriots: No deflation of respect sent Brady's way; appeal set for Tuesday - Sports - capecodtimes.com - Hyannis, MA

"He is a guy that I have said for a long time is the best in the business," said Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethslisberger, who faces the Patriots in the season opener Sept. 10, when Brady's suspension is set to start. "I have a lot of respect for him on the football field." Buffalo coach Rex Ryan, a longtime nemesis, says Brady's legacy hasn't been tarnished. "I just know the kind of quarterback that he is and what he's meant to me personally," Ryan said, smiling and sighing about Brady's success against him when he coached the New York Jets. "I've got nothing but respect for the guy."

That's right use the voice of reason Ben Rothelsberger as your source for back up....

The same guy that brought us such greats as "sex in a bathroom stall" and "doesn't matter if u don't like it I do" ....lol

:L

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....but will he ever escape his legacy as the Barry Bonds/Pete Rose of the NFL? Personally, I think it will always have that hanging over his head, and it's a damn shame! Don't know what's worse....losing Super bowls or winning them with no respect..Mmmm

Even looking at it in this manner is ridiculous IMO. Brady had won 3 Superbowls before he and Manning asked the league to let them prepare their own balls. So the football deflating "scandal" has nothing to do with the championships he won. And Brady may have benefited from the coaches having the oppositions' practices films but Brady didn't actually have anything to do with it. But, yes, it will always be hanging over his head even though it's absurd.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I remember Brady being down 14 twice in second half to Balt and down 10 to Seattle in second half, throwing 10 td's in 3 games cause D was so good. Now Colts D was so bad in 06 that Peyton only had to throw 3 tds in playoffs to win with 7 picks, all because of lousy D
Thank Baltimres hapless secondary for that...lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Ravens hapless secondary, much appreciation
Welcome. It wouldn't be much of a playoff rivalry if we came into Foxboro and slapped u very time now would it?