• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady is a legend, a HOFer, and an all time great..m.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....but will he ever escape his legacy as the Barry Bonds/Pete Rose of the NFL? Personally, I think it will always have that hanging over his head, and it's a damn shame! Don't know what's worse....losing Super bowls or winning them with no respect..Mmmm

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....but will he ever escape his legacy as the Barry Bonds/Pete Rose of the NFL? Personally, I think it will always have that hanging over his head, and it's a damn shame! Don't know what's worse....losing Super bowls or winning them with no respect..Mmmm

He's got my respect

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots: No deflation of respect sent Brady's way; appeal set for Tuesday - Sports - capecodtimes.com - Hyannis, MA

"He is a guy that I have said for a long time is the best in the business," said Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethslisberger, who faces the Patriots in the season opener Sept. 10, when Brady's suspension is set to start. "I have a lot of respect for him on the football field." Buffalo coach Rex Ryan, a longtime nemesis, says Brady's legacy hasn't been tarnished. "I just know the kind of quarterback that he is and what he's meant to me personally," Ryan said, smiling and sighing about Brady's success against him when he coached the New York Jets. "I've got nothing but respect for the guy."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots: No deflation of respect sent Brady's way; appeal set for Tuesday - Sports - capecodtimes.com - Hyannis, MA

"He is a guy that I have said for a long time is the best in the business," said Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethslisberger, who faces the Patriots in the season opener Sept. 10, when Brady's suspension is set to start. "I have a lot of respect for him on the football field." Buffalo coach Rex Ryan, a longtime nemesis, says Brady's legacy hasn't been tarnished. "I just know the kind of quarterback that he is and what he's meant to me personally," Ryan said, smiling and sighing about Brady's success against him when he coached the New York Jets. "I've got nothing but respect for the guy."

It's the politically correct thing to say.....especially when you're a two time accused rapist, but let's be honest for a sec, will Brady ever deserve the respect he gets other than Pats fans who desperately need his greatness to validate their life?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you should worry about Manning legacy. Can't get the job done in the playoffs, Luck is following right along so far.
I dont worry about their legacy, they was\is great QBS who didn't manipulate the system to win.....I'm fine with that

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us Colts fans don't fear Tom Brady, we fear your running game and defense..mm it is what it is...m

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who here thinks these type of threads will swing the fence sitters against Brady? Hell odds are the anti Brady treads swing the fence sitters away from hating Brady and and the Pro Brady threads incite Brady disgust.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again.....running game, defense, and manipulating the rules is what we fear......your QB? Hahaha

Thats the difference Brady isn't a stat whore and keeps throwing TD's up by 28 points to get 7 tds. If the running game works, like Gray for 200 yards and 4tds, keep handing off the the rock. The Colts have so much respect for Brady that they only put 3 in the box, so easy to run. And you don't have to repeat yourself once again, I can comprehend the first time

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucks legacy is no different thanks Peyton's. .......a subpar team with no running game, no defense, and a team that respected the rules.....I have no shame in that!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucks legacy is no different thanks Peyton's. .......a subpar team with no running game, no defense, and a team that respected the rules.....I have no shame in that!
Your right about luck legacy being no different then Peyton's. No show in the playoffs and the nut hungers will go down swearing it's not their fault. Of course it is, they just don't have the it factor under pressure, but on the bright side they'll throw for a ton in the regular season, just ignore those picks, not their fault.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I can't hear ya, please turn down the piped in artificial crowd noise