• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford has torn ACL

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins would be the guy to trade for but we are going to get screwed because you know the Skins are going to want their number one back!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins would be the guy to trade for but we are going to get screwed because you know the Skins are going to want their number one back!

That would be the irony of all ironies, but as a Skins fan, I wouldn't want to trade Cousins prior to the end of the year regardless. It's Almost become necessary to have 2 QBs on a roster that are decent, in this league with all these crazy injuries.

VERY,very sorry about Sam Bradford. Absolutely hate to see any player have a season ending injury, but it's truly awful at the QB position. I can empathize as a skins fan better than most. Wishing him a strong and quick recovery. It can be done in this age of modern medicine and we have seen some amazing recoveries recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm sorry to hear that Rams fans... That totally sucks ... Unfortunately injuries are part of the game but you hate to hear about season ending ones...

RAM-N-IT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bradford haters will now see what life is like without him. I'll be shocked if they win another game this year.

RAMS should win a few games without him. It's not like Bradford was putting up Payton Manning numbers. Come one now. Sam just isn't the man we thought and hoped he would be.

Sam wasn't getting it done with a healthy knee, now with a torn ACL, you really think he's gonna be a better player next year?

Time for RAMS to move on and find a QB in next years draft that can lead the RAMS to the next level.

Find recievers who can catch the ball and not drop every other pass thrown to them.

Find a running back who can gain more than 2 yard per carry.

Rams aren't going anywhere this season, so what looked to be a possible good season looks like another tank.

Too bad for RAM FANS we deserve better after years of having to deal with losing RAM teams I thought this year would be different.

Use 1 or both No. 1 picks to move up and get the best QB in next years draft.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next season we will need to find another RB as well; I say we keep Stacey but let Pead go, maybe even Daryl Richardson. The OL needs to be blown up, and we need to see what Barrett Jones can do at C in my opinion. Keep Jenkins, and Trumaine Johnson, let Finnegan walk (or worst case scenario try him at S because of his tackling ability). Also I think the season is lost...I would have liked for the playoffs but i wasn't really expecting it this year as we could have made out at best at 9-7; but with Bradford done he is likely gone if his contract isn't restructured. I kinda like the idea of Johnny Football being a ram.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda like the idea of Johnny Football being a ram.

PLEASE LORD GOD NO!! Manziel is a head case who feels he is entitled. There are plenty of QB's I would look at in the first 3 rounds before I would look at Manziel.
Mariota,Bridgewater,Boyd,McCarron,Mettenberger,Carr,Murray

If we are sitting there at the top of the first round and Mariotta or Bridgewater fall to us, you HAVE to go for it. Do not reach on Boyd earlier than the end of round 1. Mettenberger,McCarron,Murray and Carr will all be available at the top of round 3, which is about right!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about Sam going down for the season. That sux.
I would look at Quinn. While I was never sold on him, when he played with us during the preseason he really looked good. Use him like you would Alex Smith. Don't depend on him winning the game. He is better than some of the alternatives mentioned IMO.
I would much rather play your team healthy instead of without your FQB.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhsplit. You've been calling some pretty good games as evidenced by the extensive vCash!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhsplit. You've been calling some pretty good games as evidenced by the extensive vCash!
Thanks Retro. You know the story...blind hogs and acorns...Every now and then the blind hog finds the acorn.:yahoo:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't now. Since gambling is essentially a random act, that is some pretty good hutzpah!!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, some brilliant poster in this thread suggested Fisher sign Brady Q.
Damn, I wish I had visionary powers like that.:whistle:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Quinn is probably going to be odds on favorite to be signed as the first back-up. I think Pat White will be number 2.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade for anyone. Why waste a draft pick for a rent-a-player. It's not going to increase your chances of winning. Just pick up a free agent QB, and wait for next year.

It will be interesting to see how the team performs without Bradford. He has never had a great year or a winning season for that matter. Nonetheless, I hate to see any player get injured like that. I certainly wish him a speedy recovery.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks as though Davis is on the active roster and Quinn goes to the practice squad.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis at least knows part of the offense. I say simple it down, get him up to speed, let Kellen get killed this week and let Austin go against the Titans.