• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford Gone

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like grape jelly myself. And some of the preserves are good but cant play football worth a darn. :laugh3:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way this....

Rams average rushing, over these two games, a mere 26.5 yards, no TD's and 1 fumble lost (2 fumbles lost total) while giving up 164 yards (Not to the opponent rather just to the leading rushers!) with 2 TD's rushing (4 total rushing TD's),
is not an excuse, it's an embarrassment! :nod:

But somehow it's the QB's fault!!:laugh3:

Again I didn't pick out these two games, one of your own (Zeke) did!

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound all jelly like Boss!

What point is that retro?

Do tell, mister on the fence-ster!

Are you jelly too? :noidea:

:lol:

Don't quite get your meaning on the jelly comment Vitamike. On the contrary, I've been stone cold against Bradford since last season. I don't think I've wavered on him at all, and my criticism is still the same/valid. I will mention that it is not original however. There are plenty of people more knowledgeable than me that feel the same way. I understand there are always going to be differences of opinion even at the professional level. But I guess that's why some teams continually succeed, while others continually fail---because they're front office/coaches weren't as smart as the competition. We have had enough time to know what Bradford is at this point. Of course there is a slim chance that Bradford will turn the corner next season, but the odds are long. Do I have any takers for this bet?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez Vita, don't you read anything? The point that Boss made that I agreed with was that alot of people including yourself have made alot of excuses about Sammie. Some are legit others not so. I have agreed with you on some of your points and I told everyone along time ago, I have not made my mind up yet about Sammie for all of the arguments and counter arguments that continue on this board ad nauseum. I am just a bit tired of saying the same things over and over and over and over... So I stated I was going to wait. Is that good enough for you Vita or is there some other thing you want to discuss? I guess that qualifies me for jelly status or fence-sitting or whatever the hell it is you have labeled me this time dude!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the jelly comment my even qualify for troll status!! lol. Yikes, Vita trollin'!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez Vita, don't you read anything? The point that Boss made that I agreed with was that alot of people including yourself have made alot of excuses about Sammie. Some are legit others not so. I have agreed with you on some of your points and I told everyone along time ago, I have not made my mind up yet about Sammie for all of the arguments and counter arguments that continue on this board ad nauseum. I am just a bit tired of saying the same things over and over and over and over... So I stated I was going to wait. Is that good enough for you Vita or is there some other thing you want to discuss? I guess that qualifies me for jelly status or fence-sitting or whatever the hell it is you have labeled me this time dude!
HA ha!! :lol: Retro I didn't mean to rustle your jimmies like that brother! And I not only do I read, I lurk!! :peep:

I do respect you and your stated position at staving off until further notice....

Don't quite get your meaning on the jelly comment Vitamike. On the contrary, I've been stone cold against Bradford since last season. I don't think I've wavered on him at all, and my criticism is still the same/valid. I will mention that it is not original however. There are plenty of people more knowledgeable than me that feel the same way. I understand there are always going to be differences of opinion even at the professional level. But I guess that's why some teams continually succeed, while others continually fail---because they're front office/coaches weren't as smart as the competition. We have had enough time to know what Bradford is at this point. Of course there is a slim chance that Bradford will turn the corner next season, but the odds are long. Do I have any takers for this bet?
Jelly is sort of a SportsHoopla term I've learned over here Boss. It simply means Jealous. I don't really blame you if you were, hell I just stated I was when I posted this..

I'd like to make $$bank$$ and have a divided fan base too! :suds:
The difference is, where I'm maybe jealous of his situation, I don't hold it against him. Whether or not any of you do (Remember I was asking) it can come across that way at times from some of the haters.

(Damn I've been saying this a lot lately, however none the less sincere!)

No offense guys!! :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the jelly comment my even qualify for troll status!! lol. Yikes, Vita trollin'!!!

:lol:

No, it's a sincere question that is a bit laughable. That's all.

To be honest its this type of Sam bash sentiment that just keeps popping up all the time. To me excuses are excuses and circumstance is circumstance that's all...

Hasn't that been the story for Bradford his whole career ALR? He flashes just enough potential, has those few moments that he shines, puts up good stats (garbage time) that people just constantly make excuses for him. Must be great to say, "I'm Sam Bradford!" and people say "Oh you're just so wonderful!" But your offensive line stinks, your WRs are lousy, your running game isn't what is should be, your OC position is a revolving door, etc." One of the things that fuels my dislike for Bradford is the constant excuses I hear for him. Most of us are held accountable for the job we do, but this guy seems to have more "get out of jail free" cards than a monopoly factory. Just don't understand it. I must be missing something.
This constant barrage of Sam bashing just gets old.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was funnin' with ya' VitaMike. My jimmies are fine. Everytime you use that term "jimmies" I think of the line in Shawshank redemption when the chief guard says "What you jimmies starin' at? Get back to work?"

I hear you on the Sammie bashing. Like I stated along time ago, I am holding out untill ALL of the issues get resolved.

Not buyin' the trollin label? Damn I tried. Just kidding like most of my posts on this thread. It is all good!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't quite get your meaning on the jelly comment Vitamike.
Boss, I believe you're an old fart like me, true? :noidea:

If so (And you may know this source already) whenever I come across a term I'm not familiar with or doesn't make much sense, I turn here...

Urban Dictionary: jelly

It usually clears things up.

Just a word of caution, if you are indeed not familiar with this site.... A lot of the crap found there is way more than crude and it is definitely NSFW!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scenerio 1: We draft O-lineman and safety in the first round, get a WR later in the draft... 2014 we come out with hardly any passing game at all...the dinks, the dunks, the drops.. Our offense sucks. Our defense continues to save us.. And once again the excuse is because we don't have a #1 WR for Bradford. :L

Scenerio 2: We draft a WR and a O-lineman in the first, giving #8 a another good weapon on offense and THEN we know if it's the dam QB or ALL of those young WR's to point the finger at.

Bottom line: If you want to stop the excuses, stop waiting on project WRs and go after a beast that you know can make a difference in the NFL quickly and help our offense move the chains. And if you continue the excuses with the OC or the WRs.. Then you are insane.

You either have the balls and heart to make plays in the NFL as a QB or you don't. It's pretty simply.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scenerio 1: We draft O-lineman and safety in the first round, get a WR later in the draft... 2014 we come out with hardly any passing game at all...the dinks, the dunks, the drops.. Our offense sucks. Our defense continues to save us.. And once again the excuse is because we don't have a #1 WR for Bradford. :L

Scenerio 2: We draft a WR and a O-lineman in the first, giving #8 a another good weapon on offense and THEN we know if it's the dam QB or ALL of those young WR's to point the finger at.

Bottom line: If you want to stop the excuses, stop waiting on project WRs and go after a beast that you know can make a difference in the NFL quickly and help our offense move the chains. And if you continue the excuses with the OC or the WRs.. Then you are insane.

You either have the balls and heart to make plays in the NFL as a QB or you don't. It's pretty simply.
:agree: For the most part, unless we get a deal that we can't or shouldn't refuse so another team can get the rights to draft either Clowney or Manziel.

Oh and I don't care if its Matthews/Evans or Watkins/Lewan in the first either (If there is a football god, we would get Matthews/Watkins and we trade down from two!). Who knows, if we do a trade down we still might end up with some form or combination of those I've just listed.

If we go that route, I would really like to see us pick up a lot of depth at OL and Safety in this draft from there out, unless there is a very good value at LB or RB staring us in the face.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss, I believe you're an old fart like me, true? :noidea:

If so (And you may know this source already) whenever I come across a term I'm not familiar with or doesn't make much sense, I turn here...

Urban Dictionary: jelly

It usually clears things up.

Just a word of caution, if you are indeed not familiar with this site.... A lot of the crap found there is way more than crude and it is definitely NSFW!

Well, I'm pretty old, and I do fart a lot. Just wasn't familiar with that term.....but I may have been at one time. With age comes senility too. :lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if you keep that brain active Boss. If fact, if you keep exercising it, senility will be kept at bay and I have the data to support that assertion. Let it go, and it will atrophy increasing the likelihood that senility will most assuredly characterize your thinking as you go into the 70's through 90's. I read a recent article that suggests that 70 is the new 60 if you keep that brain thinking.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm pretty old, and I do fart a lot. Just wasn't familiar with that term.....but I may have been at one time. With age comes senility too. :lol:

LOL.......we gotta lot in common :laugh3:

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by BOSS429Mustang
Well, I'm pretty old, and I do fart a lot. Just wasn't familiar with that term.....but I may have been at one time. With age comes senility too.
lol2.gif

LOL.......we gotta lot in common
giggle.gif

Ditto here... I am old AND I fart a lot!!!

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny you guise think Sam is the lynchpin of the Rams' struggles of the past 5 years.

Be careful. You guise might just get what you wish for.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's that a QB with balls that isn't afraid?

That's what I wish for. Lol

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's that a QB with balls that isn't afraid?

That's what I wish for. Lol

Sam Bradford has been sacked 120 times in 49 career games and on 6.4% of his career drop backs.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if you keep that brain active Boss. If fact, if you keep exercising it, senility will be kept at bay and I have the data to support that assertion. Let it go, and it will atrophy increasing the likelihood that senility will most assuredly characterize your thinking as you go into the 70's through 90's. I read a recent article that suggests that 70 is the new 60 if you keep that brain thinking.

You are quite right Retro. I've been playing tournament chess for a large part of my life, so I definitely believe in what you have suggested. The thing I can't figure out yet though is why I'm always wrong in the house filled with women that I live in......:what::yahoo::whistle::rain::ballchain::frusty::lol: