• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford for Foles??

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the luck of a Rams fan Retro...

He goes on to great things after giving us so little and costing us so much...

And as Ozarks said earlier, I hope him well just not against the Rams..

Ever!!

Yep, many have left the Rams to have good to better careers elsewhere. Cases in point: Amendola and Hoomanawanuai both who got a Superbowl ring with New England this past year. Another was of course Jerome Bettis, The Buss!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could happen Ozark. According to the Commish, Bradford is going end up in either Jets-land or with the Titans as Chip is going to package a similar deal to move up as well.
Well Boss and Zeke are back so I figure hell done froze over anything could happen. :eek:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?...We got Foles + a 2nd rounder? What the hell were they thinking? We usually don't luck out like this!

It a great deal. We dump a huge salary, we get a decent to good QB for a year, we get a fourth this year, and lose our fifth this year, and get a second in 2016 which is excellent. Believe it!!

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up-front, the Rams come out well-ahead here. Foles was way off the mark on his deep throws last season, but if he can return to the form he exhibited the year prior, and Bradford doesn't do much, this is easily a big win for the Rams.

If Foles plays like he did last year, he's just a little better than a game manager type QB.

Hopefully, if Bradford isn't flipped by Kelly, he plays like he did early on in his career and stays healthy, and Foles figures out how to hit his guys more than 25 yards down the field again, and becomes your best QB since Warner.

One thing is for sure, Foles is a class act and even if he can't perform at a super-high level, he'll be a great addition to your locker room.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up-front, the Rams come out well-ahead here. Foles was way off the mark on his deep throws last season, but if he can return to the form he exhibited the year prior, and Bradford doesn't do much, this is easily a big win for the Rams.

If Foles plays like he did last year, he's just a little better than a game manager type QB.

Hopefully, if Bradford isn't flipped by Kelly, he plays like he did early on in his career and stays healthy, and Foles figures out how to hit his guys more than 25 yards down the field again, and becomes your best QB since Warner.

One thing is for sure, Foles is a class act and even if he can't perform at a super-high level, he'll be a great addition to your locker room.

Thanks FadetoBlack. I see the Philly fans are none too pleased about this. If Bradford is the starter we get the 2nd rounder in 2016. If not, we still get our 4th rounder back this year and we dump a huge salary.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievably great trade! Here's the latest report on the "conditions" of the future picks according to the NFL Network:

If Bradford doesn't start eight games the Eagles get a 4th rounder

If Bradford gets hurt again the Eagles get a 3rd rounder

The commentators on "Total Access" on the NFL Network believe the Rams got the best of this trade!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, A little bit worrisome but if Bradford gets flipped to another team or he doesn't start, we essentially get Foles and our fourth rounder back this year while losing a fifth rounder this year. It is still a pretty decent deal. Go to the Negativity thread and watch the tape of Foles that Ozark posted. I think we Rams fans will like this guy if he stays healthy. If not, we are back to Davis essentially which isn't too bad.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievably great trade! Here's the latest report on the "conditions" of the future picks according to the NFL Network:

The commentators on "Total Access" on the NFL Network believe the Rams got the best of this trade!

I agree. This a good deal for the Rams on a number of fronts. We remove the expensive, unproductive drain on the club and we begin to re-build our offense to match the prowess of the defense.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait, I'm confused. Now we have to give them another pick back next year if he gets hurt or doesn't start 8 games? So what is the deal exactly?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can guarantee you that Sam is gonna have to put on his big boy pants in Philly. Those fans are gonna make sure of it. And he may do a few good things in Philly but he will never do anything great. I will put my life on that.

This one is not coming back to bite us at all and is the fresh start this organization has needed. More money to play with and go look at Foles TDs/INTs. I'm not St. Paul's is great, but 1.5 million I'll take it.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeeeeaaaah buddy, just got a bunch of texts from friends about this trade. Glad that bum Bradford is gone! I can care less if the fans eat him alive in Philly, he hit the cash cow in STL with that contract so I have no remorse for him. Bring on the Foles era!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longtime - I know its confusing - even the guys reporting the deal say the same thing.

Rams send Eagles Bradford and a 5th rounder ( the 5th becomes a 4th or a 3rd depending on Bradford's starts and health with the Eagles next year).

It will all be laid out for us by tomorrow!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, SJ76. Ozark has posted an 8 minute tape of Foles in the Negativity thread. He looks pretty good. He can run, he can throw on the run, he reads defenses and makes quick decisions, and he completes the majority of his passes. The Philly fans are already pissed and they are letting it be known they are none too happy over this trade. Some of the comments are being posted on places like ESPN and Yahoo Sports. Most of them sound like what has transpired on this board for the last five years!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in time Jermaine. Now that Sammie is an Eagle, you can trash him without going to the Negativity thread. It is indeed a good day to be a Rams fan!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I can go a little negative on Bradford now. The following rant is something I've mentioned before and all of us have alluded to over the years:

LACK OF LEADERSHIP

I give Snead and Fisher kudos for finally coming to their senses! Bradford's unwillingness to renegotiate when others who make less money on our team have done so was going to cost him DEARLY IN THE LOCKERROOM!!!