• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford for Foles??

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Shopson, I understand and agree. I hope Foles won't be a bust but even if he is, like you said, we are in good position. Imagine talent the Rams could add with those picks if he is a success in 2015!

edit: i think something is wrong with my account, my posts need to keep being approved.

ShaneC. I think its because you have not been on this board as a regular for some time and the systems sees you as a newbie. Keep posting and I am sure it will cease.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are getting better, don't like Fisher as a coach, but I think we have drafted fairly well overall and just need an average QB that can stay on the field!
Ahhh...

And the other shoe drops...

Nother Scapegoat...

scapegoat_logo_sm.gif

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading up for Derek Carr could have been an option.

That's actually a really good call man. That was a legit option. There was a lot of questions about Carr though but you wonder if the Rams looked at him because he seems like a perfect fit for what they like to do. I think they would've probably had to give up their 3rd rd pick usually moving up at the top of the second cost more so we would have lost out on T.Mason but still a good option in hindsight. I will concede. See Smed it's not to hard.