• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford for Foles??

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea, there might be a double homicide investigation going on in Philly before the end of the month.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't count Sam out yet!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I wrote in last month's column on Bradford, the oft-injured quarterback has become the NFL's version of Big Foot: I've heard rumors that he's a franchise quarterback, but I certainly haven't seen it with my own two eyes.

This is funny.

Except for Cougar:pound:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I wrote in last month's column on Bradford, the oft-injured quarterback has become the NFL's version of Big Foot: I've heard rumors that he's a franchise quarterback, but I certainly haven't seen it with my own two eyes.

This is funny.

Except for Cougar:pound:

Good read man. I still don't get the Rams should have took a QB in last years draft though?? who could they have got? no QB was taken in the 3rd rd. unless you took Garoppolo early in the 2nd which would have been a bad pick.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. GOOD FOR RAMS NATION!!! The Rams FO had enough! It wasn't just me, Smed, and a few closet non-believers on here.

Exactly SJ, a lot of these guys on here that were wearing blinders and following the "dream", may now wake up and realize the "Nightmare" that Sammie was! They never saw that getting rid of Sammie was best for Ram Nation as you said!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Is there a Rams fan alive that is not happy with this deal? :noidea:

Even Coug must be pleased!

I'm just wondering what he will do with his tattoo's?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly SJ, a lot of these guys on here that were wearing blinders and following the "dream", may now wake up and realize the "Nightmare" that Sammie was! They never saw that getting rid of Sammie was best for Ram Nation as you said!
If that's the case then why is it that every Ram fan here who has spoke out on the trade, Sam supporter and/or detractor is pleased with this trade?

I'll tell you why and it's not because we got 'rid of Sammie'. It's because most felt that 'getting rid of Sammie' meant we had to straight out cut him, which made no since considering our options.

Tell me who, besides Coug, would have thought we could get one of the best FA QB's available this year AND value picks all the while clearing the cap space issues that we needed to resign Kendricks and then some???

Nobody, and that's why it's a Win/Win Smed!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read man. I still don't get the Rams should have took a QB in last years draft though?? who could they have got? no QB was taken in the 3rd rd. unless you took Garoppolo early in the 2nd which would have been a bad pick.

No comment?? Yeah thats because there was no quarterback to take. So why do so many people say the Rams screwed up by not taking a quarterback last year??

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Still thinking about this has me excited about the Foles/Bradford trade! I know my avi is Austin Davis but we all can pretend its Foles!!!

Stoked!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe the Rams got a 2nd rounder next year out of this as well. Even if Foles bombs, the Rams are in great position with a 1st and 2 2nds next year to move up if needed.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe the Rams got a 2nd rounder next year out of this as well. Even if Foles bombs, the Rams are in great position with a 1st and 2 2nds next year to move up if needed.

Yeah Shopson, I understand and agree. I hope Foles won't be a bust but even if he is, like you said, we are in good position. Imagine talent the Rams could add with those picks if he is a success in 2015!

edit: i think something is wrong with my account, my posts need to keep being approved.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case then why is it that every Ram fan here who has spoke out on the trade, Sam supporter and/or detractor is pleased with this trade?

I'll tell you why and it's not because we got 'rid of Sammie'. It's because most felt that 'getting rid of Sammie' meant we had to straight out cut him, which made no since considering our options.
Tell me who, besides Coug, would have thought we could get one of the best FA QB's available this year AND value picks all the while clearing the cap space issues that we needed to resign Kendricks and then some???

Nobody, and that's why it's a Win/Win Smed!

I agree Vita, it was a win win, but even if we would have cut him it would have been better for Ram Nation we needed to move on from him whatever the case was! we went 6-10 without him last year, and the defense pretty much lost two of those games, I think we still could have gone 8-8 this year without Sammie and whoever we had at QB. We needed to start moving forward without him period. We are getting better, don't like Fisher as a coach, but I think we have drafted fairly well overall and just need an average QB that can stay on the field!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trading up for Derek Carr could have been an option.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading up for Derek Carr could have been an option.

Uh oh!, you will learn, you don't want to get involved in a QB conversation with Coug, that's just crazy talk when you already have a great QB!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh!, you will learn, you don't want to get involved in a QB conversation with Coug, that's just crazy talk when you already have a great QB!

I don't mind people having a different viewpoint from mine, so...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind people having a different viewpoint from mine, so...

No that's fine, we all do, it's just that Coug and I have been the point/counter point as far as Sammie. Coug is so far left that he ain't right, and I only pound him about it to even out the scales. But I think we are ok with it?