• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing sucking more than the Red Sox right now is whoever is manning the Glory Hole at Stans.

That's me! Can't wait to get back to the glory hole, feel like they been in the road forevah!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are the knicks still playing?

its hard to tell

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Reynolds hitting just under .300
Mark Reynolds having almost as many RBIs as Strikeouts
Ryan Rayburn hitting well over .300

They are just a hot team right now. The above stats are just a few that that team can not keep up the whole season.

Bourne hasnt played much yet

Ass Dribble and Kipnis have been awful this year ... they're offense is gonna be ok I think

I dont trust Reynolds either, but he's gonna get them HR's and RBI's

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, you know he is gonna leave the Yankees and do great for someone. The stuff is there.

The Yankees have to make an offer to someone, they have like 5 guys under contract. I think they try to retain him with a reasonable 3 year offer, but could see him looking for a longer and bigger deal

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are just a hot team right now. The above stats are just a few that that team can not keep up the whole season.

THE INDIANS WILL NORMALIZE, DAMMIT!!! And it's going to start on Tuesday and Wednesday night when they have to face King Felix and Iwakuma in back-to-back games.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ass Dribble lol

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ass Dribble and Kipnis have been awful this year ... they're offense is gonna be ok I think

Jiminez has given them two excellent starts in a row
McAllister and Masterson have given the Indians 10 QS in 15 starts this year

Are the Indians the team that has been playing over their heads the past few weeks or the team that gave up 30+ runs to the Yankees in 2 games in early April.

I think they are somewhere in between.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link when i said i wasnt in the mood to talk jays.. linking when i ever said i wasnt willing to talk jays.. buccs said jays suck. I said yup. Down said jays suck. I said. Yup. Then either down or dirt said. "Its no fun when heat takes the position of not defending the jays". I then said not from me today. No defending the loss last night took a lot from me.

Where in all of that says i dont wanna talk jays.

"But don't call me out on my predictions. Doing so is trolling!!!!"

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE INDIANS WILL NORMALIZE, DAMMIT!!! And it's going to start on Tuesday and Wednesday night when they have to face King Felix and Iwakuma in back-to-back games.

Best pickup for me this year in FB. He has been outstanding and most people still havn't heard of him.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watch what you say pickles homers and rbi's dont count in this place:rollseyes:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any team will "normalize" it's the Cardinals.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jiminez has given them two excellent starts in a row
McAllister and Masterson have given the Indians 10 QS in 15 starts this year

Are the Indians the team that has been playing over their heads the past few weeks or the team that gave up 30+ runs to the Yankees in 2 games in early April.

I think they are somewhere in between.

I dont expect them to win the central ... but I do think they COULD be a major player for a postseason spot (if they can get a quality pitcher)

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't surprise me if he hit .260 this year..

His Batting average on balls in play is .315 right now..he has a career .306 on balls in play. Its not that far off..from where is strikeout rate is right now.. Its not something he has done since his D Back days..but I could see it very realistically

He WILL have a cold stretch coming though. That will happen..

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link when i said i wasnt in the mood to talk jays.. linking when i ever said i wasnt willing to talk jays.. buccs said jays suck. I said yup. Down said jays suck. I said. Yup. Then either down or dirt said. "Its no fun when heat takes the position of not defending the jays". I then said not from me today. No defending the loss last night took a lot from me.

Where in all of that says i dont wanna talk jays.

Don't worry Heat. I am sure they can see the difference between you and the Ultimate Coward. VP is good at coming up with ok ideas and having me turn them into the ones that make sense.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Bard:

Alarm bells should be sounding in Portland.
Daniel Bard appeared so close to a return to form at times this spring. While there would be moments when he’d lose the strike zone, he showed the ability to make corrections — sometimes after a batter or two, sometimes after a pitch or two — on the fly, and his stuff was considerably better than it had been for almost all of 2012. The same held true when he started the year in Double-A Portland, where Bard’s delivery was getting locked in to the point where the Sox called him up in late-April.
He had one good outing and then one very bad one in the big leagues. No problem, it seemed. Go back down to Double-A, build on the good, taste the big leagues and have that as a reminder of a goal that wasn’t more than an arm’s length away.
But since being sent back down to Portland, it hasn’t worked like that. Instead, Bard has endured a succession of disastrous outings, the latest (and perhaps worst) of which took place on Saturday night.
He entered the game for the start of the sixth and issued four walks while uncorking a pair of wild pitches. He did record two outs, but ultimately had to be pulled after throwing just eight or 29 pitches for strikes. It was Bard’s fourth straight outing since getting sent back down to Portland in which he failed to throw more than 50 percent of his offerings for strikes:
April 30: 2/3 IP, 9 of 18 strikes (50 percent)
May 2: 1/3 IP, 4 of 15 strikes (27 percent)
May 6: 1 IP, 8 of 17 strikes (47 percent)
May 10: 2/3 IP, 8 of 29 strikes (28 percent)
Overall, that’s a 37 percent strike rate since Bard returned to Portland — a horrific number, worse than his control struggles last year in Triple-A. The fact that the Sox opted to promote Jose De La Torre on Friday, rather than considering a reliever already 0n the 40-man roster in Bard, speaks volumes about his uncertain place in the organization.