• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys see what adam lind said about buccholz?

"his stuff is so good he doesnt need to cheat"

You see what Shelby Miller had to say about Yadi?

"I say it time and time again, what Yadi calls, I throw," Miller said. "He was calling the right thing all night. He's done a terrific job all year and he's helping me out tremendously. I'm happy he's my catcher, that's for sure."

Best catcher in the league.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sam team dumb enough to tell the reigning gold glove at shortstop that he will have to lay third base so the team's current mediocre fielding shortstop can continue to play there?

Let's not pretend like the Fraudkees* think rationally when it comes to Jeter.

Point taken... but Jeter isn't playing (can'tr play) 80 games at SS this season, and Nix is looking Alcides Escobarish right now with the glove.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance Overbay is DFA'd when Tex comes back. They don't have anyone else to play IB unless they plan on giving Jeter some time over there.

And that's another thing, who'd be dumb enough to take Nix out of SS right now?

Adams is coming up Wednesday and they need to add him to the 40 man. That hopefully signals the end of the Ben Francisco trainwreck

I'd have to imagine if he doesn't shape up soon (hint: he won't), Chris Nelson is next on the chopping block

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as he hits the DL yes. And lets not act like two of his last three start have been absolutely horrible

Agreed. There is no way in hell that pettitte starts 30+ games this year. He hasn't done that since 2009. He's not suddenly going to become Mr Injury Free at the ripe old age of 40-41.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of .... I have a chance to get Braun in my one league

I get - Braun and Howie Kendrick (whatever)

I lose - Kemp and Matt Harvey

my pitching would be hurting bad until Cueto and Weaver get back

I dont really think I can afford to lose Harvey, but I am getting the best hitter in the NL.....

I'd wait

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Indians can get a pitcher .... they could be serious

they can flat out hit and I for one didnt like them at all preseason

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lind had a monster season a few years back

been with the jays since 06 and has seen clay a lot

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point taken... but Jeter isn't playing (can'tr play) 80 games at SS this season, and Nix is looking Alcides Escobarish right now with the glove.

I don't know how many games Jeter plays SS. I don't know how many games he'll be activated for. But I'd bet the two numbers aren't that far apart.

They wouldn't make Jeter move for ARod so they sure as hell won't make him move for Lance Fucking Nix.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams is coming up Wednesday and they need to add him to the 40 man. That hopefully signals the end of the Ben Francisco trainwreck

I'd have to imagine if he doesn't shape up soon (hint: he won't), Chris Nelson is next on the chopping block

As soon as Youkilis is back me thinks (is that happening?).

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing sucking more than the Red Sox right now is whoever is manning the Glory Hole at Stans.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how many games Jeter plays SS. I don't know how many games he'll be activated for. But I'd bet the two numbers aren't that far apart.

They wouldn't make Jeter move for ARod so they sure as hell won't make him move for Lance Fucking Nix.

Of course not, Cotton, but Jeter was 100% healthy when they traded for Alex. I really don't think Jeter's ankle is capable of playing SS 6 games per week ever again.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never felt people gave enough credit to the wisdom of keeping Jeter at SS

in many ways a 3B with the range that A-Rod had would help the SS out more than vice versa IMO

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Indians can get a pitcher .... they could be serious

they can flat out hit and I for one didnt like them at all preseason

Mark Reynolds hitting just under .300
Mark Reynolds having almost as many RBIs as Strikeouts
Ryan Rayburn hitting well over .300

They are just a hot team right now. The above stats are just a few that that team can not keep up the whole season.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm not in the mood to talk Jays today. if they win over the weekend, I'll be in the mood Monday"

Also, LOL at how calling you out on your own words, is now trolling

CowboyB.... this goes back to the whole "Ummm.... what?!?!?" when you said he was accountable for what he says

Link when i said i wasnt in the mood to talk jays.. linking when i ever said i wasnt willing to talk jays.. buccs said jays suck. I said yup. Down said jays suck. I said. Yup. Then either down or dirt said. "Its no fun when heat takes the position of not defending the jays". I then said not from me today. No defending the loss last night took a lot from me.

Where in all of that says i dont wanna talk jays.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. There is no way in hell that pettitte starts 30+ games this year. He hasn't done that since 2009. He's not suddenly going to become Mr Injury Free at the ripe old age of 40-41.

Word. Pettitte's already hit the DL this season and will do so again eventually

Thing is, as is demonstrated year after year after year (to which HW completely ignores), and especially this year, the Yankees are able to overcome injuries

The Rays have a pretty good track record over overcoming injuries (and loses to free agency) as well

The Blue Jays? Well they haven't even demonstrated an ability to be very good with their starters

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm realized finding playing time for Evan Gattis is a good problem to have. Too bad he'll be shopped for a starter in July.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, you know he is gonna leave the Yankees and do great for someone. The stuff is there.

32-8 in the minors I heard. I did not know he was that dominant.

He has really good stuff. Just looks like he's afraid to fail sometimes out there, and comes unraveled very easily. The best pitchers have absolutely no fear of failing, and put it behind them like 5 minutes after they do.