• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boomer Esiason

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Watch Hopkins for an entire game. He rarely separates, but he's usually the best athlete on the field he uses his body well to shield guys off and he makes plays. Yall telling me Dez can't make those plays.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...pretty sure everyone see's Dez as top 10 wide out

After seeing Dez so far this year, I'll settle for top 10. Opinions on him were certainly higher entering the season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the route running ability can be defined within the long pass catch last night. That was a double move route and the effort on the stop was marginal at best...thus the limited separation. Players play to their ability and Dez is 90% position with the ball in the air. A simple out pattern...it's telling how little that's used with Dez.
I can't disagree with that. Obviously live we couldn't see "the move" and when the announcer said he makes a "double move" I was waiting for it, but never saw it and then was like...wait, that was it??? I guess my point was more that at least now he may not run crisp routes but at least he seems to end up in the right place. there was a point in time he just flat out ran the wrong routes. He also seems to be able to pick up on when he needs to break off his routes on a hot read unlike the past.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one thing is apparent and this was even with Romo- the offense needs help. I don't know if Dunbar can stay healthy enough to be able to count on. He definitely supplied a threat when he was in there. I know he fumbled but it was nice to see Street catch a pass last night. I don't know if the skins were taking Beasley away or what, but he was MIA. Witten , I know we all love him, but he isn't the threat he once was. This is one reason I was so impressed with our defense last night. Imagine if the Skins had a top flight Qb. Cousins is serviceable, don't get me wrong but they have some pieces.