• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wings first, last, and Only mock draft....

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya Rey on who I think is going to be left at that pick -- not going to say who I want cause I'll jinx it .. lol but its a lot like Dory Cavis. We could end up going WR in the 1st and then RB in the 2nd if Mixon and Karama are there -- I dont believe the smoke on the Eagles dropping Mixon.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone name a team that went QB-WR back to back and then won the whole thing? I really hate that theory of team building. Always have. It never came up with the Eagles, but all the other teams that kept trying this failed method of team building, I always shook my head. Once you have the QB you do not need the WR, you need the defense that will compliment him during playoff runs.

Now that said, if Davis is the player that makes us most better at 14, then so be it. I do like him a lot as a prospect. In that case you grab him and you're happy that he couldn't run all offseason causing a top ten talent to drop. But this idea that a young QB needs a young go to WR is just foolishness.
Normally I would agree with you, but this draft lost 3 top 15 players on defense due to injury or troubles. So ya have to select best value... Corey Davis may be the best value... that said Reuben Foster is still my number 1 guy if there.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I would agree with you, but this draft lost 3 top 15 players on defense due to injury or troubles. So ya have to select best value... Corey Davis may be the best value... that said Reuben Foster is still my number 1 guy if there.

Davis my #1, followed by Foster, and then Howard.