• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bolles signs 4 year deal

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolles looks night and day compared to last year, I’m leery when a player makes those kind of strides in a contract year, but I hope this Bolles is here to stay
Even running down that dude after the turnover and saving the TD. The kid seems “all in”.

Last edited:

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Bolles is the kind of guy to “turn it off” after a big pay day. He seems like a genuinely hard worker, who is an honest person. But we’ve all seen it happen. I didn’t like the draft pick, but he has proven he can play in this league at a high level. Hopefully this signing inspires his motivation

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolles looks night and day compared to last year, I’m leery when a player makes those kind of strides in a contract year, but I hope this Bolles is here to stay

The promising thing about Bolles is this started happening late last year. I know we have all griped about Bolles at some point but if there has ever been a player I have ever felt is as dedicated to being a better players week in and week out and giving an organization all he has, it is Bolles. That is my favorite thing about Bolles. He is giving everything he has to this team, a promise he stayed true to on draft night.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Bolles is the kind of guy to “turn it off” after a big pay day. He seems like a genuinely hard worker, who is an honest person. But we’ve all seen it happen. I didn’t like the draft pick, but he has proven he can play in this league at a high level. Hopefully this signing inspires his motivation
This is what I like most about Bolles. I don't feel Bolles is inspired by money. I feel he works hard day in day out because:
A. He loves football.
B. He loves his teammates.
C. He appreciates the Broncos believing in him so he wants to prove them right.

Bolles never made excuses for his mistakes last year, he owend up to them, he promised to get better.

and....

He has!

Bolles has my trust.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolles and Von are 2 players that seem to be motivated by things outside of money. That is a good quality to have.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know one of the knocks on us when picking Bolles was he was a lot older than the other top LT Prospects. Obviously talent is #1 but I know when you’re looking for a franchise player the younger the better just because they’ll be able to give you more quality years. But happy he was able to turn his career around.

As long as we don’t lose Munchak in the off-season I think Bolles will continue to get better.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolles has graded out as the #1 LT by PFT pretty much all season long. Pretty neat to see.