• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Kraft just dropped the boom hammer on the NFL

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well a pats employee did it !wonder why kraft thinks he is owed anything !!! lmao

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Bob doesn't realize that outside of New England, most people all think the Pats organization is full of shit.

But why would we ever think that? :scratch:

I see a lot of parallels with Putin and Kraft. They both use the same techniques.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL has to apologize to Craft because it was only one of his employees that deflated the balls and not the coach and qb?

The NFL has some fuckin nerve. How dare you accuse people who have cheated in the past of cheating again?! And all you have for evidence is that 93.5 of the balls were under inflatted, none of the Colts balls were and once in the past Brady said he liked throwing a ball somewhat deflated.

Fucking kangeroo court is what it is

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Bob doesn't realize that outside of New England, most people all think the Pats organization is full of shit.

....everyone...?,......or just the whiny-baby teams we beat in our SB's,........still haven't heard from any giant's fans (here).....!?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has some fuckin nerve. How dare you accuse people who have cheated in the past of cheating again?! And all you have for evidence is that 93.5 of the balls were under inflatted, none of the Colts balls were and once in the past Brady said he liked throwing a ball somewhat deflated.

Ahhh the joy of ignorance, and the taste of a Jets fans tears. One word. delicious.:nod:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:yahoo:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kraft will get his apology for the poor Pats being persecuted so mercilessly.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....everyone...?,......or just the whiny-baby teams we beat in our SB's,........still haven't heard from any giant's fans (here).....!?

How stupid are you? You cheat dude. I know it's hard for you to admit, but it's called the TRUTH. Plenty of people in this country that are tired of the Pats bullshit.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How stupid are you? You cheat dude. I know it's hard for you to admit, but it's called the TRUTH. Plenty of people in this country that are tired of the Pats bullshit.

Keep it coming. I need your tears to sweetin my coffe in the morning and I'm a little low.
:lol:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh the joy of ignorance, and the taste of a Jets fans tears. One word. delicious.:nod:

I've been saying all along it's blown out of proportion. Half the teams in the league probably do it. But Kraft must think we're all idiots, it's obviously they deflated the balls. Fine them and move on.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't redseat demanding we delete this thread. It's about Deflategate, isn't it? :noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most Pats fans are totally cool with the pattern of cheating and corruption; hell, they think it's funny!

It's really disappointing.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep it coming. I need your tears to sweetin my coffe in the morning and I'm a little low.

Haha. No one is crying dude. Many many people just think you and your Pats are pretty pathetic. Live in your world all u want. If you actually win against Seattle, no one outside out New England is going to give you any credit. I won't be the only one I can tell you that. That's pretty ghey

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying all along it's blown out of proportion. Half the teams in the league probably do it. But Kraft must think we're all idiots, it's obviously they deflated the balls. Fine them and move on.

Half the teams might, but based on how this is playing out, I would call your bookie and look to lay some cash on the NFL has nothing one the Pats on this.

By the way it's starting to look like the key player in this for the NFL is one Mr. Kensil. Remember him?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cause you're a follower? Because most people nowadays are followers? Go follow your friends on Fb and Twitter like a zombie, go follow the talking heads on TV. Keep following the nerd herd, and keep being "most fans". Follower.

When this is over, the Pats should be awarded an additional 1st round pick, the sue the NFL for slander.