• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blue Jays @ White Sox

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All eyes on Rodon tonight as he went from unhittable in his first 6 games to about average last game. Will he continue to deteriorate in effectiveness? Will he bounce back? I'm expecting a bounce back performance.

The Blue Jays pitcher has some great stats - except for dingers - he gives up dingers.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All eyes on Rodon tonight as he went from unhittable in his first 6 games to about average last game. Will he continue to deteriorate in effectiveness? Will he bounce back? I'm expecting a bounce back performance.

The Blue Jays pitcher has some great stats - except for dingers - he gives up dingers.
rodon has always been a really good pitcher. there's no reason to think he will deteriorate. there's only reason to think he might trip and break his thumb ... or some other stupid shit like that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jays definitely have some guys on the team who can bop. Vlad the kid is so far having an MVP type of season. Interestingly enough, even tho they outmash our long ballers 84-60, we're otherwise about dead even in runs scored and other offensive criteria. Where we have a distinctive advantage is, as you might guess, in the pitching numbers. We lead the league in ERA, while they sit in the middle of the pack. They're better defensively, but it's fairly negligible. If our rotation holds up and the D doesn't give away runs, then we should at least be able to take 2 out of 3.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jays definitely have some guys on the team who can bop. Vlad the kid is so far having an MVP type of season. Interestingly enough, even tho they outmash our long ballers 84-60, we're otherwise about dead even in runs scored and other offensive criteria. Where we have a distinctive advantage is, as you might guess, in the pitching numbers. We lead the league in ERA, while they sit in the middle of the pack. They're better defensively, but it's fairly negligible. If our rotation holds up and the D doesn't give away runs, then we should at least be able to take 2 out of 3.
Exactly as I was thinking.

The Sox need to pay attention to teams like this - they could meet in the postseason. I saw yesterday that if the season ended now the Sox would be playing the A's.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly as I was thinking.

The Sox need to pay attention to teams like this - they could meet in the postseason. I saw yesterday that if the season ended now the Sox would be playing the A's.
Holy last year Batman!!!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much to the dismay of a couple of you - I have returned from my hiatus. lol

Life stuff happened... shit got real. Sports and posting about sports took a back seat. Ya know?

Loving how the team is playing so far. Even despite all of the injuries.

Robbie Ray is an enigma. Hopefully he battles his usual control issues and falls behind in counts. When he doesn't - he's damn near untouchable.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodon is having to battle with every hitter tonite well other than Semien. Already around 50 pitches through two innings. That’s gonna kill our pen for this series

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marshall has done nothing but hurt this team. i hope he's gone soon.
He finished the inning strong but his walks are definitely an issue

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto is one tough team, I'll gladly take this hard fought dub.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Life stuff happened... shit got real. Sports and posting about sports took a back seat. Ya know?

Robbie Ray is an enigma. Hopefully he battles his usual control issues and falls behind in counts. When he doesn't - he's damn near untouchable.
Welcome back rich. You're one crazy mofo, but you often provide some really sharp insight. Plus it's good when we have as many posters in here providing different perspectives on our beloved team.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were missed - for enigmatic reasons.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As happy as I am that we pulled one out last night, I do have a question. Was there really a need to have Hendriks pitch the 9th? I didn't catch the game on the telly, so I don't know if there were factors involved that caused TLR to send him out there to mop up. And we're all well aware of the numerous articles indicating that Hendriks wants the ball every night. Love the warrior mentality. But this is a loooooooong season and we Sox fans expect our boys to be playing well into October. I'd hate to see Hendriks get burnt out by season's end due to overuse. Can't think of a better pitcher to come in when there's a true save situation. But with a 6-1 lead? C'mon.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're on pace for 100 goddamn wins....

...which will be well short of the 139 we actually do win.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Official story is richi went on a world tour to smoke gahnja with Lenny Kravitz but then the hunger to post returned.

Welcome back.