• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blue Jays @ White Sox

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck's a "richi"?

More importantly....

....This one is ovaaaaaah !!!

Nice Sox win in the late innings.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As happy as I am that we pulled one out last night, I do have a question. Was there really a need to have Hendriks pitch the 9th? I didn't catch the game on the telly, so I don't know if there were factors involved that caused TLR to send him out there to mop up. And we're all well aware of the numerous articles indicating that Hendriks wants the ball every night. Love the warrior mentality. But this is a loooooooong season and we Sox fans expect our boys to be playing well into October. I'd hate to see Hendriks get burnt out by season's end due to overuse. Can't think of a better pitcher to come in when there's a true save situation. But with a 6-1 lead? C'mon.
Hendriks likes the work and thinks regular work keeps him sharp - LaRu did not manage this well at the beginning of the season, but has since gotten with the program - as Hendriks sees it.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official story is richi went on a world tour to smoke gahnja with Lenny Kravitz but then the hunger to post returned.

Welcome back.
I just think richi got well banked during the Covid pandemic using ransomware and now that the heat is on Ransomware he's back hiding out as a White Sox fan.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hendriks likes the work and thinks regular work keeps him sharp - LaRu did not manage this well at the beginning of the season, but has since gotten with the program - as Hendriks sees it.
This is how I see it as well

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're on pace for 100 goddamn wins....

...which will be well short of the 139 we actually do win.
Imagine if we didn't lose multiple key pieces to injury. This team is absolutely loaded. Now the word is we're going after Ketel Marte?

Good lord. If fully healthy in October - I don't know how we go down. The lineup is going to be loaded top to bottom and we already know how good our pitching has been. Obviously, a ways to go, however.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As happy as I am that we pulled one out last night, I do have a question. Was there really a need to have Hendriks pitch the 9th? I didn't catch the game on the telly, so I don't know if there were factors involved that caused TLR to send him out there to mop up. And we're all well aware of the numerous articles indicating that Hendriks wants the ball every night. Love the warrior mentality. But this is a loooooooong season and we Sox fans expect our boys to be playing well into October. I'd hate to see Hendriks get burnt out by season's end due to overuse. Can't think of a better pitcher to come in when there's a true save situation. But with a 6-1 lead? C'mon.
I would assume it was just to make sure he gets enough work in. He had only gone a combined 2.1 innings in June until last night. Too much rest/time off isn't good for a pitcher either. Only thing I can think of.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck's a "richi"?

More importantly....

....This one is ovaaaaaah !!!

Nice Sox win in the late innings.
My name is Richard. I mostly go by Rich (and yes occasionally Dick from close friends haha). I and G are my middle and last name initials. It probably makes more sense for posters to call me Rich, but I don't really care. I know what they mean. lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official story is richi went on a world tour to smoke gahnja with Lenny Kravitz but then the hunger to post returned.

Welcome back.
Lol I wish. More like I was engaged to a psycho and living at her place temporarily until we settled on a house. We had an end of the relationship blow out fight where she drunkenly threatened both of our lives and punched spider cracks in my car windows with her rings. I won't get into other details, but she would be in prison as we speak if I had wanted to report her. I packed what I could and sped off to stay at a friends. Then, the very next morning, I walked into work to find out that my company was laying off a lot of salaried employees. Me being one of them.

When it rains, it pours. It took me a while to get my shit together. Even more than work, apartment, etc. Mentally I was fucked up and pretty traumatized from the relationship and how bad it got. Life is funny, how two people who once loved each other can wind up at a point like that.

Tough sledding. But it didn't keep me down too long. I'm back, baby.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I wish. More like I was engaged to a psycho and living at her place temporarily until we settled on a house. We had an end of the relationship blow out fight where she drunkenly threatened both of our lives and punched spider cracks in my car windows with her rings. I won't get into other details, but she would be in prison as we speak if I had wanted to report her. I packed what I could and sped off to stay at a friends. Then, the very next morning, I walked into work to find out that my company was laying off a lot of salaried employees. Me being one of them.

When it rains, it pours. It took me a while to get my shit together. Even more than work, apartment, etc. Mentally I was fucked up and pretty traumatized from the relationship and how bad it got. Life is funny, how two people who once loved each other can wind up at a point like that.

Tough sledding. But it didn't keep me down too long. I'm back, baby.
We are all damaged - we are White Sox fans - welcome home!

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sox get screwed out of a run. it was pretty clear yasmani wasn't tagged until after he touched the plate. sometimes i think they just don't like giving too many mistakes to the umps. makes em look bad ..... which they are.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
madrigal may be a health case throughout his whole career. the man doesn't know how to run.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outta the inning with a tie ... until timmy blows a throw to first. plus abreu blew the catch as well letting in the 4th run.

Last edited:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf was that from TA? His footwork was all fucked up on a pretty routine dp

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now bummer in the 8th. why does this scare the hell outta me?
Bummer doesn’t throw many strikes anymore. His stuff is nasty but dependent on hitters chasing out of the zone. I don’t believe he can throw 3 pitches in the zone out of 7. Scouting report should be just stand in the batters box

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad TA was safe but stealing 3rd there was so fucking stupid