• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bird better than LeBron

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade was better than Gasol, you fucking moron....

Quit the "lebron had no help" bullshit...The team won the championship, not Lebron...Lebron shot 45 pct in the series and averaged 25 points..

Kobe averaged 30 points when the Lakers won the last 2 rings, moron.

Learn the game.

Lebron shot 45% this year and 47% last year in the finals... why do you leave out kobe's shooting % in the 2 finals he won? Just curious. also spoiler alert.. he shot 43% and 40.5% in the last two finals he won.

Last edited by a moderator:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron shot 45% this year and 47% last year in the finals... why do you leave out kobe's shooting % in the 2 finals he won? Just curious. also spoiler alert.. he shot 43% and 40.5% in the last two finals he won.
Thats what Master Trolls do. They present half the story. The load up on all the negative things they are arguing against then load up on all the positive things that support their position. Sman should write a book on how to be a troll.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell if montsho is a man or a women, but solely judging by his internet mannerisms, it's clear to me he has male lovers.

A heads up,

Just because I've had bad luck with women doesn't mean I need any dudes (if you indeed are one) harassing me. And just because I look to sman as a role model doesn't mean I'm interested in that way. You tell me who's the overzelous guy with close to 2000 posts and you tell me who roams around these boards like a jilted lover.

Quit stalking innocent basketball fans, montsho. No means no.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Battier hit 6 threee pointers in game 7, also only one game. Was ice cold all playoffs

Ray Allen SAVED the Series for them and had 4 good games...

Bosh made critical plays including rebounding Lebron's brick to save the season and making the assist to Ray allen for ONLY one or two plays in the SERIES.

Miller was 5 for 5 in 3 pointers one game.

Chalmers led the team in scoring one game...

Quit the "lebron had no help" bullshit...The team won the championship, not Lebron...Lebron shot 45 pct in the series and averaged 25 points..

Kobe averaged 30 points on 35% shooting when the Lakers won the last 2 rings, moron.

Learn the game.

Fify

So a 60% Wade if that, is better than Gasol playing lights out? And kinda hard to say since Gasol is a C and Wade is a SG. :lol:

Lebron dominated all playoffs-Finals MVP, Season MVP, a ring all in one- Kobe doesn't know what that feels like being carried by Shaq half his career. And Kobe is in the grave right now, over and done.
:pound:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell if montsho is a man or a women, but solely judging by his internet mannerisms, it's clear to me he has male lovers.

A heads up,

Just because I've had bad luck with women doesn't mean I need any dudes (if you indeed are one) harassing me. And just because I look to sman as a role model doesn't mean I'm interested in that way. You tell me who's the overzelous guy with close to 2000 posts and you tell me who roams around these boards like a jilted lover.

Quit stalking innocent basketball fans, montsho. No means no.

:wtf2: :laugh3:

Ok Hurricane. Lets not have another psychotic meltdown and start crying again. No one is talking about how much you're in love with Sman except you. I believe you recently made a post professing your love for him. If I recall you're also the one that had to resort to stalking women. Why do you insist on making yourself look like a emotionally disturbed, needy, physcho? You told me you might be gay but I dont have an issue with that. I just want you to make a choice and live with it.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Battier hit 6 threee pointers in game 7....

Ray Allen SAVED the Series for them and had 4 good games...

Bosh made critical plays including rebounding Lebron's brick to save the season and making the assist to Ray allen...

Miller was 5 for 5 in 3 pointers...

Chalmers led the team in scoring one game...

Kobe averaged 30 points when the Lakers won the last 2 rings, moron.

Learn the game.

What did Lebron do in game 7? Who hit the dagger to win the game?

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montsho, please explain to me the difference between a regular troll and a Master Troll! :laugh3: Word.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think we watched the same players. Ariza got a fat contract after his time with the Lakers. Thats why he left. Lakers could not afford him and decided to go with Artest instead. Fisher has always been a very solid player until just recently.

I'm pretty sure he hit a couple of big shots for OKC though? So if nothing else he's still clutch.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he hit a couple of big shots for OKC though? So if nothing else he's still clutch.

D-Fish has become something of a "poor man's Ray Allen" in my opinion!! What I mean is, you don't want to give him alot of minutes because he just isn't the player that he used to be, but he's a guy you want on the floor or at least available if you need a big shot down the stretch!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.... 27fga for 32ppg in 09 and 23fga for 28ppg in 10

Plus don't forget the ref's calling 20 4th qtr fouls on Boston in game 7 to bail LA out while Kobe shot 25% from the field.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sentiments exactly. We've had some epic debates here but like I keep telling these teenage Heat "fans", the '95 Bulls were the greatest team in the history of the sport and they'd sweep every team in the last 15 years in a seven-game series. But that's a whole other thread...

FIFY...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can not compare teams from different era's due to salary cap, CBA rules and sports science etc. You can only compare their dominance over the league!!!

Comparing a non Cap team to a CBA aimed at stopping the Heat from happening is nothing short of moronic!!

That being said, '87 Lakers, '95 Bulls, and the 60s Celtics are all very amazing!!!

I am not sure how you can not say that a decade of dominance is lesser than the '87 Lakers or '95 Bulls?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 28 Jordan had only 1 title and 1 or 2 MVP's. So I guess with this reasoning we can already assume that Lebron is better than Jordan? How about we wait a decade from now before we start this bullshit.

How about you pay fucking attention. I'm saying Bird is better right now. Don't bring Michael Jordan into this conversation, it has no merit.