• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills cut Nick Barnett and George Wilson

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hmmm, you have me confused with somebody else or maybe another player? I've never been a big Barnett fan. I'm a fan of his former Bills teammate Arthur Moats and I was/am a huge Desmond Bishop fan (played with Barnett in Green Bay). Maybe that's where that memory came from or you have me confused with somebody else.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, you have me confused with somebody else or maybe another player? I've never been a big Barnett fan. I'm a fan of his former Bills teammate Arthur Moats and I was/am a huge Desmond Bishop fan (played with Barnett in Green Bay). Maybe that's where that memory came from or you have me confused with somebody else.

Ah damn, i guess i got him confused with Desmond Bishop. Was he the one you were saying scared you the most when we were about to play them? I knew it was a GB linebacker. My bad.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bishop is their best ILB no doubt.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ah damn, i guess i got him confused with Desmond Bishop. Was he the one you were saying scared you the most when we were about to play them? I knew it was a GB linebacker. My bad.

Yes. I said that. Bishop is the scariest player on that entire defense when healthy in my opinion. Hayward is entering the picture now, though. He had one of the best seasons by a CB this year in just his 1st season. Alot was thrown at him based on my understanding, too.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I said that. Bishop is the scariest player on that entire defense when healthy in my opinion. Hayward is entering the picture now, though. He had one of the best seasons by a CB this year in just his 1st season. Alot was thrown at him based on my understanding, too.

I find that very interesting. I don't know enough about either player to make a judgement call. I will have to keep an eye on them from now on.