• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest winners out of the 2019 draft...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why it's a crap shoot too, though. I just see everyone get excited like they just drafted Michael Jordan and their team will be contenders now when in reality most these guys have little impact and if they do it usually takes a few years and by that time they are disgruntled and demanding a trade.

As A Warrior fan, we've had so many first round draft busts over the years you can't help but just get bored with it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. And Greg Oden. Portland chose Oden over Durant, yikes. Pretty big list of flops.

Oden's skelton is made of glass. Sadly though for the Blazers that wasn't the 1st time they fucked a draft up. Bowie over MJ.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that among fans, if a highly drafted player proves to be injury prone, it causes dissapointment, but sympathy and hope for the player too...

It's the luck of hunger the fans don't forgive and they are right (IMO) to do so...

I mean, the fans think:

"If you have no hunger for the game, why have you ever participated in the drafts MF? ...only to get some 10M and leave"?

They then curse them to stuff the 10M where their mind is and most of the time, the curse works too!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Paul George?

Can you spell?

What's that spell? F, U, C, K, Y, O, U...

You have been kindly requested not to participate in one of my threads again, nor to ever quote me... So I guess you can't read it or spell... Therefore let me explain it to you... it spells... FUCK YOU!

Fuck off from here now and never dare to participate in one of my threads again, Understand?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you spell?

What's that spell? F, U, C, K, Y, O, U...

You have been kindly requested not to participate in one of my threads again, nor to ever quote me... So I guess you can't read it or spell... Therefore let me explain it to you... it spells... FUCK YOU!

Fuck off from here now and never dare to participate in one of my threads again, Understand?

"you have been kindly requested not to participate in one of my threads again"

:laugh3: (someone's all pissed off, good!)

I better dare not participate in one of your threads again? Hey, got fuck yourself sideways. And just what exactly will you do when I keep commenting in one of your threads? I'll tell you. Not a damn thing.

Stop being such a jackass troll & I'll stop treating you like the jackass troll you are. You're a clown.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you have been kindly requested not to participate in one of my threads again"

:laugh3: (someone's all pissed off, good!)

I better dare not participate in one of your threads again? Hey, got fuck yourself sideways. And just what exactly will you do when I keep commenting in one of your threads? I'll tell you. Not a damn thing.

Stop being such a jackass troll & I'll stop treating you like the jackass troll you are. You're a clown.
The Celtics have really screwed the pooch over the past year and a half huh?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics have really screwed the pooch over the past year and a half huh?

Still in a better position than your Cavs right now. And I knew from the moment the Celtics traded for Kyrie it would end badly. I didn't want that fool in Boston to begin with.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still in a better position than your Cavs right now. And I knew from the moment the Celtics traded for Kyrie it would end badly. I didn't want that fool in Boston to begin with.
i guesss...i mean, the Cavs just came off of 4 straight finals and are rebuilding...

the Celtics went throguh a long rebuild, finally had all the assets and players to become a high level contender and then really stunk up the joint with their moves. Its like a dynasty that never was.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guesss...i mean, the Cavs just came off of 4 straight finals and are rebuilding...

the Celtics went throguh a long rebuild, finally had all the assets and players to become a high level contender and then really stunk up the joint with their moves. Its like a dynasty that never was.

Your Cavs went from 4 straight Finals appearances to the bottom of the league overnight. Yet you still try & talk trash. Funny stuff.

Also never have I tried to pimp the Celtics up on a daily basis like you did w/ the Cavs for 4 straight years. Then you went from LeBron's biggest fan to his biggest critic faster than it takes to hit a jumpshot.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Cavs went from 4 straight Finals appearances to the bottom of the league overnight. Yet you still try & talk trash. Funny stuff.

Also never have I tried to pimp the Celtics up on a daily basis like you did w/ the Cavs for 4 straight years. Then you went from LeBron's biggest fan to his biggest critic faster than it takes to hit a jumpshot.
the Celtics went from winning the Finals, to sucking overnight, and then went into a rebuild, did a great job rebuilding, were right on the cusp of having a big time contender and then shit all over themselves.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please ignore the troll,

What puzzles me with the Cavs, is why they got another PG for their rebuild... do you know?

I mean, aren't you satisfied with Sexton? ...and obviously Clarkson can share his time between 1&2... Delly is obviously not a piece one can rebuit upon, but he is OK for "deep roster" and the 7~8 mins he'll be called to provide breaths... Why you missed Dumbouya beats me!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Celtics went from winning the Finals, to sucking overnight, and then went into a rebuild, did a great job rebuilding, were right on the cusp of having a big time contender and then shit all over themselves.

Try to stay on topic wiggy. I know it difficult for you. But I'm talking about the Celtics of this year & last year.

And what do you do? Start talking about the 2010 Celtics. Funny you tried to change the topic.

FYI- after the 2010 Finals the Celtics made the playoffs 8 of the next 9 years. Not exactly "sucking overnight" as you're trying to claim.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As A Warrior fan, we've had so many first round draft busts over the years you can't help but just get bored with it.

Carlos Rodgers
Vonteego Cummings
Todd Fuller
Ike Diogu
Patrick O'Bryant
Anthony Randolph

LOLZ. Just got depressed for a second.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlos Rodgers
Vonteego Cummings
Todd Fuller
Ike Diogu
Patrick O'Bryant
Anthony Randolph

LOLZ. Just got depressed for a second.

This should help w/ your deperssion.

downloadhgfg.jpg

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to stay on topic wiggy. I know it difficult for you. But I'm talking about the Celtics of this year & last year.

And what do you do? Start talking about the 2010 Celtics. Funny you tried to change the topic.

FYI- after the 2010 Finals the Celtics made the playoffs 8 of the next 9 years. Not exactly "sucking overnight" as you're trying to claim.
Celtics aren't the topic of this thread... if you want to "discuss" you team, there is another thread that you can...
This thread is about the teams that WON during the draft process, ending up with a "competitive" or with a "competitive potential" team...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics aren't the topic of this thread... if you want to "discuss" you team, there is another thread that you can...
This thread is about the teams that WON during the draft process, ending up with a "competitive" or with a "competitive potential" team...

I didn't bring the Celtics up, wiggy did. But don't let that fact get in the way of your nonstop ramblings.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners

Cavs - this is a question mark but no doubt they grabbed a lot of talent and had a great draft.

Grizz - got a nice haul for Conley. Got they future PG and Brandon Clarke, who I think can be a nice piece. Kinda wish they would have picked up a shooter though.

Hawks - Gave up a good amount to trade up but they got their lockdown defender and 3 pt guy in Hunter. They added Reddish, who is boom or bust. This team is on the rise and we could be talking about them in the next couple years being the next Warriors if things fall into place.

Winners nobody is talking about

Celtics - actually like their picks

LOSERS

Suns - for way too many reasons

A Team that is getting too much credit

Pelicans - they got Hayes and NAW, which is fine but they had a chance to put a star next to Zion right now. They just have a bunch of nice role players now around a guy that could be a star but it's based off athleticism. The Pelicans could have drafted Zion THEN Garland, a playmaking, lethal PG. It would have been a great fit but it seems like love Lonzo that much.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners

Cavs - this is a question mark but no doubt they grabbed a lot of talent and had a great draft.

Grizz - got a nice haul for Conley. Got they future PG and Brandon Clarke, who I think can be a nice piece. Kinda wish they would have picked up a shooter though.

Hawks - Gave up a good amount to trade up but they got their lockdown defender and 3 pt guy in Hunter. They added Reddish, who is boom or bust. This team is on the rise and we could be talking about them in the next couple years being the next Warriors if things fall into place.

Winners nobody is talking about

Celtics - actually like their picks

LOSERS

Suns - for way too many reasons

A Team that is getting too much credit

Pelicans - they got Hayes and NAW, which is fine but they had a chance to put a star next to Zion right now. They just have a bunch of nice role players now around a guy that could be a star but it's based off athleticism. The Pelicans could have drafted Zion THEN Garland, a playmaking, lethal PG. It would have been a great fit but it seems like love Lonzo that much.
I really thought Culver would have been a good fit next to Zion.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bring the Celtics up, wiggy did. But don't let that fact get in the way of your nonstop ramblings.
No... you only brought ...Paul George up, (for no reason what so ever) which proves you to be A DEPTHLESS SHITWHOLE with which your breath's smell can only be relevant!