• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest winners out of the 2019 draft...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha "You NEVER talk basketball" - aka the NBA guru

Do you?

Follow this dipshit and his "logic" like the dog you are then and just FUCK OFF from here... Dipshit! Fuckface! Asshole!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you?

Follow this dipshit and his "logic" like the dog you are then and just FUCK OFF from here... Dipshit! Fuckface! Asshole!
Are you messing with us here? I approve if so.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you messing with us here? I approve if so.
It depends on the attitude I have to deal with... So I suggest you stick with the subject.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the Bucks did wrong not trading Snell before the trade deadline last Feb.

The Bucks had 6(!!!) 3&D that could play at both 2 & 3 last season (on Middleton, Brogdon, Snell, Brown, Connaughton and DiVincenzo) and Brogdon with Middleton (also 40% shooters) were starters... The Bucks had four games with Snell starting (all wins) where he replaced either Middleton or Brogdon.

His per 36 numbers speak for himself...

The thing is that Snell is coming from bench while being an 8 figure (in salary) player and coach Bud has to look for the team's future with all Brown, Conn and DDV coming a lot cheaper and needing fast development.

Then, after the all star game Snell had a bad injury that caused him missing 6 weeks and the coaches decided not to use him in the playoffs...

That's all... there is no place for Snell in the Bucks roster, but he is valuable for other rosters, his effectiveness on his per 36 is remarkable and that is a statistic no one can deny.

Listen to what I am saying and actually hear it.

Tony Snell is a solid NBA player that any team would want on a vet min type salary. He is an end of rotation guy for a good team and a solid role player for a mediocre team (like the Pistons).

But he isn't on a vet min salary. He is due $23 million + over the next 2 seasons.

His production value to the team is not worth that much.

So he is a bad contract.

THat is why the Bucks had to give the pick to unload him.

That last part is not opinion, it blatantly obvious fact.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, we've already had the trial by market.

It's not an academic question anymore. It's settled reality.

Yet, @buckalis persists. Because that's what trolls do. And that's what Buck-Alice is.

No need to :frusty: anymore, t. IMO.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to what I am saying and actually hear it.

Tony Snell is a solid NBA player that any team would want on a vet min type salary. He is an end of rotation guy for a good team and a solid role player for a mediocre team (like the Pistons).

But he isn't on a vet min salary. He is due $23 million + over the next 2 seasons.

His production value to the team is not worth that much.

So he is a bad contract.

THat is why the Bucks had to give the pick to unload him.

Ok... let me ask you this in return... How many 3&D (other than on a rookie contract) you know that have Snell's per 36 numbets and will only do 12.4M next season? ...can you name one? ONE will do...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... let me ask you this in return... How many 3&D (other than on a rookie contract) you know that have Snell's per 36 numbets and will only do 12.4M next season? ...can you name one? ONE will do...
You might be right that Snell is better than tlance says. Then why did they have to use a pick to move him? Simple basketball question.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right that Snell is better than tlance says. Then why did they have to use a pick to move him? Simple basketball question.

Wait, what, huh? buckalis might be right? Well that's certainly a sign of the apocalypse.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Bucks saved 18.5M out of their books when they needed most... and besides... it was THIS draft where no 30 meant ...nothing!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give it 3 Yosemites out of a possible 5, but not surprised if dtgold argues with me about it :heh:
Depends if you are thinking for him and what he's capable of or in general for a meltdown.

and ya gotta love this forum.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People... stick to the subject, we are having a good conversation here (for a change)...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends if you are thinking for him and what he's capable of or in general for a meltdown.

and ya gotta love this forum.
Ever reliable. And I agree, I also love this forum

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is a crap shoot, even Zion may be dud, who knows?
Drafts at top5, have often been prooved ineffective or unreliable, but this was often for other reasons than their talent (injury prone, not career hungry etc.)... talent was always there and most of the time the draft ranking was correct.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe only MLB draft is a bigger crap shoot. Very few players to get excited about coming out of the gate. Remember over the years watching all these top NBA draft picks flame out
I guess the worst draft over the past few years was Jabari Parker... Injury prone, but unable to play defense too... IMO, he is still a great talent, but he is late to prove that he can be hungry...

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafts at top5, have often been prooved ineffective or unreliable, but this was often for other reasons than their talent (injury prone, not career hungry etc.)... talent was always there and most of the time the draft ranking was correct.

That's why it's a crap shoot too, though. I just see everyone get excited like they just drafted Michael Jordan and their team will be contenders now when in reality most these guys have little impact and if they do it usually takes a few years and by that time they are disgruntled and demanding a trade.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the worst draft over the past few years was Jabari Parker... Injury prone, but unable to play defense too... IMO, he is still a great talent, but he is late to prove that he can be hungry...

Yes. And Greg Oden. Portland chose Oden over Durant, yikes. Pretty big list of flops.