• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest Concerns over your team

C

cubzzzfanincali

Still the lines on both sides. But here's one reason for optimism this week. Nola, for all it's strengths, is not a great run between the tackles team. That soft interior bush exploited, we shouldn't have quite as much to worry about. Our corners actually match ok against the Nola wideouts.

Graham, on the other hand...I don't know who is gonna cover him. I feel sorry for whoever gets that job. On paper, he is gonna have a monster game.

We have to win this game with Matt forte. He's our key.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not me

Alright Leo.

We get it. You were right about something, for once.

Actually its cali that is right I just agreed with him. TDHESTER is the one who called me an idiot for agreeing with him. Where is he now?:lol:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's your thinking now?:doh:

My thinking now is we lost 1 probowler for the season. Pep is just getting to game shape ( actually showed up in Det.) . Paea has looked good so far. Wooton has disappointed so far ( though he has made a few plays). Melton never got to game shape , his and Pep's slow start hurt the other 2 DL-men.
Just don't like how Mel is running this D overall. I can't follow every DL substitution. But have little recollection of seeing Pep move around the line with the frequency he did last year. Just sayin. Mel kept the same terminology. But they aren't playing the same D. I'm sure if Rod was here the line would look a hell of alot better. God I miss him ( Rod).

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shea

My thinking now is we lost 1 probowler for the season. Pep is just getting to game shape ( actually showed up in Det.) . Paea has looked good so far. Wooton has disappointed so far ( though he has made a few plays). Melton never got to game shape , his and Pep's slow start hurt the other 2 DL-men.
Just don't like how Mel is running this D overall. I can't follow every DL substitution. But have little recollection of seeing Pep move around the line with the frequency he did last year. Just sayin. Mel kept the same terminology. But they aren't playing the same D. I'm sure if Rod was here the line would look a hell of alot better. God I miss him ( Rod).

Funny how you never mentioned Shea. Dare I say missed first rd draft pick?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing if Marinelli could have helped avoid this slow start from the front four.

He was a great D-line coach.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i totally agree, Marinelli was the reason Melton was a ProBowler in my opinion. awsome Dline coach.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be a candidate for thread of the century. Once again Cali leads the charge and is 100% correct. Oline wasn't the problem at all. If you read some of the replies it gets very interesting. From now on I will consult Cali before anybody else....LOL