• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest Concerns over your team

Sportsmen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not that worried about our DL. I think we will be solid and some of the backups will do fine. 4 pro bowlers... I want some of what you are drinking, cause it must be great. However I hope you are right.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline TE CB we can't afford a single injury to any of these positions.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you don't have to agree with me, but potentially 4 Pro Bowlers? Lay off the crack.

I don't do drugs. If I was disagreeing w/you only . I would have used your quote.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I liked the sound of that. 4 probowlers. I see 3 myself and I'm the biggest homer here.

Yeah I'm a homer too. I did say potentially 4 pro bowlers. Who's to say that Wooton & Paea wont make it there down the road.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm a homer too. I did say potentially 4 pro bowlers. Who's to say that Wooton & Paea wont make it there down the road.
Fine then I'll go five probowlers and add Shea. So I'm still the bigger homer.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you don't have to agree with me, but potentially 4 Pro Bowlers? Lay off the crack.

I just couldn't let that comment go. Tried to, but hell, I couldn't.
Weren't you the 1 that said we'd be running a Gulf Coast O ( What the hell is that?). Weren't You the 1 that said Long has no possible chance of STARTING. Yeah & D-line is the biggest concern for a Bear fan. Who's doin the coke CALI ?

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Coaching
2. Injuries
3. Secondary
4. LBs
5. DUIs, domestic disputes, suspensions via controlled substance violations, etc...
6. #2 WR
7. #3 WR
8. OLine
9. Reggie Bush and Mikel Leshoure durability

Other than that I'm feeling pretty good about this season.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, I thought this was a general message board thread...

Carry on.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wished the bears would have traded up to get Lacy. I think Green Bay will have a back that will bull forward even with a questionable line.

My problem with the bears was shown by cutler in his playing time, I am pretty sure he threw everything to Marshall, even the pick when two guys were on him, one in front, one behind. Is he even considering getting any chemistry with other receivers or will we just see him throwing his hands up when they dont catch his passes?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The possibility of Webb being the back-up LT.

touchdownhester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leave it to leomaz with the dumb comment of the week...Dude D-line is the STRENGTH of this team...What r u talking about...

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leave it to leomaz with the dumb comment of the week...Dude D-line is the STRENGTH of this team...What r u talking about...

No Doubt, even without 2 Pro Bowlers. Peppers and Melton our defensive line looked great.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bostic looking great. Kyle Long looking good and Rookie RB Ford looked good. with shorty AA injured he will be a great 3rd spot for us at RB.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I just couldn't let that comment go. Tried to, but hell, I couldn't.
Weren't you the 1 that said we'd be running a Gulf Coast O ( What the hell is that?). Weren't You the 1 that said Long has no possible chance of STARTING. Yeah & D-line is the biggest concern for a Bear fan. Who's doin the coke CALI ?

Dude, take it easy. Our vaunted 4 Pro Bowler D line just gave up a 5 yards per carry game. Now it's preseason, but the 49er D line this is not.

Characterizing Wootton or McC and Paea as Pro-bowl caliber is vastly premature. Even Melton, who got a lot of his sacks last year against the weaker O linemen he came up against, I would call borderline.

And you seem to be missing my main point, which is that we have insufficient depth on the D line. Let's pretend 4 of the guys do elevate their games to Pro Bowl quality. They will be dead tired in fourth quarters when we need them most without adequate depth.

We aren't running a Gulf Coast offense? Sorry you don't know what it is. That's not my problem.

I'll certainly admit I've been wrong about Long. I am truly surprised they are throwing him out there this much this early.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, take it easy. Our vaunted 4 Pro Bowler D line just gave up a 5 yards per carry game. Now it's preseason, but the 49er D line this is not.

Characterizing Wootton or McC and Paea as Pro-bowl caliber is vastly premature. Even Melton, who got a lot of his sacks last year against the weaker O linemen he came up against, I would call borderline.

And you seem to be missing my main point, which is that we have insufficient depth on the D line. Let's pretend 4 of the guys do elevate their games to Pro Bowl quality. They will be dead tired in fourth quarters when we need them most without adequate depth.

We aren't running a Gulf Coast offense? Sorry you don't know what it is. That's not my problem.

I'll certainly admit I've been wrong about Long. I am truly surprised they are throwing him out there this much this early.

Uh, Melton made the pro bowl last year. Just glad the voters don't listen to you. He earned it .
As for depth, 1 player at a time is usually substituted for. Which doesn't bring that much of a drop off from the whole. The only reason for concern there, would be an injury to 1 of the starting 4.
And I really didn't like the crack comment. Really not necessary. My "shit" comment was also unnecessary, but I was blitzed and said it. So I guess I have to stand by it. Though it was not directed at anyone in particular.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried to add this but took too long.
As for the rushing game vs us. Pep & Melton haven't played a snap yet , through 2 games.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Uh, Melton made the pro bowl last year. Just glad the voters don't listen to you. He earned it .
As for depth, 1 player at a time is usually substituted for. Which doesn't bring that much of a drop off from the whole. The only reason for concern there, would be an injury to 1 of the starting 4.
And I really didn't like the crack comment. Really not necessary. My "shit" comment was also unnecessary, but I was blitzed and said it. So I guess I have to stand by it. Though it was not directed at anyone in particular.

All right, look no worries, I'm drink plenty too and my skin isn't too thin. Drink on.

By the way, doesn't seem like Emery listened too close to those voters either. Just sayin'.