• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big D in Denver

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome stuff, I love defense

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome stuff, I love defense

Kind of depends on which side is defended, though, right? I certainly loved how we defended GB last week. Not so crazy about how Seattle defended our otherwise seemingly unstopable offense in the SB a couple of years ago.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of depends on which side is defended, though, right? I certainly loved how we defended GB last week. Not so crazy about how Seattle defended our otherwise seemingly unstopable offense in the SB a couple of years ago.
Lol, yea I guess your right to a degree, but I have an admiration for any stout D in today's day and age when all the cards are certainly stacked against them with the new rules. It's phenomenal the amount of talent we have, and I believe they are better than that Seahawks squad and the 2000 Ravens. I'm basking in their glory, I've been waiting for a D like this

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love LB'ers so I am in heaven When you add what we have invested you just got to smile ..

You would think teams would be watching our moves with LBers ..because we got the best at what they are doing finding LB..

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade has really done a masterful job at organizing this D. I honestly believe we didn't know how good these guys really were until he got here. He's got these guys playing like trained assassins

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we finish the season playing as well as we did in the Packers game, then Denver will finally have that team I've long been waiting for : the Buzz Saw. A team that chews up its opponents on offense and then spits them out on defense. This could be fun to watch!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we finish the season playing as well as we did in the Packers game, then Denver will finally have that team I've long been waiting for : the Buzz Saw. A team that chews up its opponents on offense and then spits them out on defense. This could be fun to watch!

Austin solidarity on this one Boh!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell everyone quite honestly - based on 55 years a Bronco's fan - this defense has the chemistry of the original Orange Crush, but it is so much more talented and deep it isn't even close. From my perspective of every single Bronco game every played - what we are seeing is so special - it is hard to comprehend - so savor it my friends. This defense is even more deadly and dominant than the 2013 record setting offense of the Broncos.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell everyone quite honestly - based on 55 years a Bronco's fan - this defense has the chemistry of the original Orange Crush, but it is so much more talented and deep it isn't even close. From my perspective of every single Bronco game every played - what we are seeing is so special - it is hard to comprehend - so savor it my friends. This defense is even more deadly and dominant than the 2013 record setting offense of the Broncos.

55 years a Bronco fan.... Nice! :thumb: :suds:

And totally agree about the defense. It's special, so appreciate it historically.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
55 years a Bronco fan.... Nice! :thumb: :suds:

And totally agree about the defense. It's special, so appreciate it historically.

This feels like the 2013 season of just trying to live in the moment. I remember struggling in just wanting to see the end result rather than just appreciating what we were seeing from week to week. This time around it has been much better in just appreciating everything. It truly is a thing of beauty that we have seen so far. I mean every game we have seen them come up with some game defining moment. I remember for the past 3 seasons on the local radio they kept just begging for the defense to show them that one game defining play and it just never seemed to happen. We always relied on the offense to close out a game. So glad to see this defense this year thriving in that moment instead of just sitting back watching everything develop in front of them.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could only stay married for 8 years - so being a Bronco's fan for 55 years means something to me. ;)