• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Insider: Aaron Rodgers Wants To Play For 1 NFL Team

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the past few days, there have been countless Aaron Rodgers rumors floating around NFL circles. The latest rumor states that he could potentially retire, albeit this speculation emerged simply because oddsmakers are changing their stance on the Green Bay Packers.

NFL insider Benjamin Allbright had some interesting information to share with his followers on Friday night regarding this particular Rodgers rumor and what could be next for the future Hall of Famer.

“David Dunn repped Carson Palmer who ‘retired’ to force his way out of a situation he didn’t want to be in,” Allbright tweeted. “Aaron Rodgers has Dunn repping him.”

This post from Allbright led to the following question from one fan: “Can somebody tell me why only the Broncos come up when Rodgers trades are discussed?”

Allbright’s response to that question was eye-opening, as he replied “Because that’s where Rodgers wants to be.”

Just came across this, thought you may enjoy.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rodgers is Denver or bust, then Green Bay will have a hard time getting what they want, and frankly what they probably deserve for a player of his caliber.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it is official, I have Aaron Rodgers on ignore on all my media devices after months of following....

See ya next year Aaron, I'll keep your seat warm.