• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big 10 considering changing conference rules to ensure Ohio State qualifies for Big 10 Championship Game

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the big game, I'm already hearing unfortunately due to michigan, that there is a probability that they won't play. fucking bullshit. why? OSU just played a game that they were without 23 players. Michigan cancelled their game because they were without only 12. laughable. If OSU could play without 23, why couldn't michigan without 12????

Now, all rules should be thrown out the window. A replacement game should be put together by OSU as a possible backup game if scUM pussies out. Minnesota? or a non conf. game with someone, yes B1G - fuck your stupid rules.

That all being said, I'm pretty confident the B1G will put OSU in the CCG, stupid as hell not to. Looks like the west will be Iowa or NW.
NW is already locked in . That said the Michigan game doesn't really matter . You guys dont gain anything by winning it and of you beat a top 15 Iowa or top 25 Wisky the next week you'll be in the playoff anyway

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao......

of course you do....... Your tears that will flow once OSU is in the B1G CG, rightly so......... will be delicious.......

Enjoy being in the top 4 for now, until the ACC CG is played.......
I am not anti tOSU. And they may well be one of he top teams in the country. But their league made the rule. To change it to favor one school is disingenuous. If Ohio State had played only 3 games, they might still be one of the best in the country, should they be in playoff if that were the case. After ND, I would pull for any Big Ten school in the playoff, but you have to play to qualify. After Wisconsin was not able to play two games, we knew the were out. After that they had to be down, they are young college kids.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the big game, I'm already hearing unfortunately due to michigan, that there is a probability that they won't play. fucking bullshit. why? OSU just played a game that they were without 23 players. Michigan cancelled their game because they were without only 12. laughable. If OSU could play without 23, why couldn't michigan without 12????

Now, all rules should be thrown out the window. A replacement game should be put together by OSU as a possible backup game if scUM pussies out. Minnesota? or a non conf. game with someone, yes B1G - fuck your stupid rules.

That all being said, I'm pretty confident the B1G will put OSU in the CCG, stupid as hell not to. Looks like the west will be Iowa or NW.
These reports say otherwise. Doctors cleared team to start practicing again.
Michigan Preparing to Practice, Growing Optimism Regarding Status of Ohio State Game

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God this place sucks now.........

tumbleweeds and a ghost town.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Big Ten will just cancel the Maryland/Rutgers game and reschedule the Ohio State-Maryland game instead? It would stink for Rutgers, but the Maryland/Ohio State game is obviously much more relevant, etc.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Big Ten will just cancel the Maryland/Rutgers game and reschedule the Ohio State-Maryland game instead? It would stink for Rutgers, but the Maryland/Ohio State game is obviously much more relevant, etc.
Would love to see this game played. Or Illinois. or ANYONE in another conference who is sitting idle.

I'd like to think OSU is scrambling to find a game. :hope: :hope: :hope: :hope: :hope: :hope:

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see this game played. Or Illinois. or ANYONE in another conference who is sitting idle.

I'd like to think OSU is scrambling to find a game. :hope: :hope: :hope: :hope: :hope: :hope:
I agree. Let's see Ohio State vs Texas A&M! That'd be great.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, sorry Kevin Warren has made it clear that Ohia state is fucked from the playoff because of his inability to run a conference.

most of you probably won't remember but I do, Nebraska's athletic director Bill Moos made a comment on this earlier in the season. Saying that I could potentially leave out a big 10 team from the playoff, and the super smart brilliant fucking ESPN analyst made fun of him because they thought he was talking about Nebraska and not Ohio State.

So now and this is just my theory. I bet Florida "beats" Alabama in the SEC title game and the playoff committee then decides to put Alabama and Florida in the playoff. Because the SEC knows how to get shit done for their TEAMS. And the
Big ten only gives a shit about Ohio State.

Way to go Kevin Warren I hear the NFL calling you

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking Coastal Carolina.
That'd be better than nothing, but I was thinking A&M because their game got cancelled this week as well. So both OSU and A&M are currently off this week through no fault of their own.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska doesn't get to make up a game why should anyone else?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not anti tOSU. And they may well be one of he top teams in the country. But their league made the rule. To change it to favor one school is disingenuous. If Ohio State had played only 3 games, they might still be one of the best in the country, should they be in playoff if that were the case. After ND, I would pull for any Big Ten school in the playoff, but you have to play to qualify. After Wisconsin was not able to play two games, we knew the were out. After that they had to be down, they are young college kids.
They would do this for any team that stands to make them millions.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buckeyes also made it to the playoffs one year when they didn't win the conference; so, another win - even if not in the CCG, would likely put them in the playoffs. No other Big 10 team is likely to sniff the playoffs, even with a conference championship.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska doesn't get to make up a game why should anyone else?

Ohio State has had 10 losses since 2011.
Nebraska has that many since late September last year.
The best thing for you guys is if tOSU keeps raking in major bowl money for the conference riffraff so your undergrads don't have to keep going to McDonalds for free WiFi.

Last edited:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're aware that Nebraska's breaking ground on 150 million dollar facilities right?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State has had 10 losses since 2011.
Nebraska has that many since late September last year.
The best thing for you guys is if tOSU keeps raking in major bowl money for the conference riffraff so your undergrads don't have to keep going to McDonalds for free WiFi.
I'm wondering what this post has to do with anything...

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would do this for any team that stands to make them millions.
Not so sure. Wisconsin was told they were out after being 1-0 and missing two games. Would Ohio State's incentive have been lost if they were told early after missing two games. It is too bad for the players, but undefeated teams have been left out of the playoffs before and those players were cheated also, as will Coastal Carolina this year.
But you are most likely right, money will always trump hypocrisy and integrity.