• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BEYOND PISSED

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 TOs crappy play calling and the REFS did us in the first half!! Suddenly the REFS call it fair after half time, and the YOUNG RAIDERS get back in the game!! But just NOT enough firepower YET!! This young team fights to the end, i really like that!! Good to see Hayden getting back in game shape, Dude drops a sure pick 6 and another int, along with some pretty big HITS!! Not bad for a guy that only had 5 plays last week.. Man you can see his SHUT down skills!! Him and Carrie!! NICE!! Carr was a rookie in the first half, but in 2nd half the dude was the franchise!! We just don't have a RUN GAME!! And that puts to much pressure on him!!
You give Carr a TOP RUN game, and he will shred you!! That RUN game will come next year!! The D overall is starting to play GOOD ball.. And we will add to that as well.. The team is close to being pretty good, just not enough firepower yet..

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that Raiders need a run game next year, but which direction does the team go on that? Another FA retread, trade for a RB, or a rookie in the Draft? It's obvious to me that Raiders need to blow up the McFad and Drew combo after the season. And the O-line needs a couple of young run guys. Carr is absolutely on track for solid 16-game starter season...just need the O-line, WR & RB tools around him.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cant we at least see what Murray has? Nobody else is getting the job done, why not?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PopRock, my guess would be?? Dude is just not cutting it at practice.. TS and his staff see these guys everyday and choose who gives us the best chance to WIN.. I too would like to see Murray get more RUN, just to SEE what we have with him, but sadly we don't get to make that choice.. I would like to see Reece get the rock as well.. Dude gets one carry and it goes for 10yards, then its back to the bench.. Anyways, that's just what i think.. But who really knows??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Raider fans.. Now we get to play a pissed off Donk team and their top rated D, that just got bitch slapped by the Pats!! Dang!! They are going to be MAD!! Well, let's HOPE our RAIDERS are just as MAD!! And fight them to the bitter end!! Young rookie QB facing the two teams that played in the SB last year back to back!!
HELL YEAH!! A young team learns how to play ball, when it plays the BEST the NFL has to offer.. Week after week.. OAKLAND VS DENVER.. AFC West ball...........................................................

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went over to JustBlogBaby to see whats up.. And some blogger there was talking about the cheating REFS, and shows the proof of the cheating!! Like i said,the REFS can change the outcome of a game!! Man they tried so hard to give the game to Seattle in the first half, then called the game fair in the 2nd half and we all seen what happened there.. So relax Donk fans Goodell has your back!! You WILL get every call and non- call in the first half when you play us.. He NEEDS you guys back on a winning streak!! You see, Goodell HAD to call a fair game in that Pats game!! NO WAY WOULD HE CHEAT KRAFT, BRADY, AND BILLYISACHEAT!! Not even for you guys.. The sad part with all that is?? You guys have a great team already!! You should not need the help of the REFS to beat us!! There is NO glory in cheating!! Call the game fair, and let the best team WIN!! That's how its done in the USA!!

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a great time to fire RM. Hell, he should have been canned when they canned DA. At this point, he neither adds nor detracts from the remaining games. So, MD, make a statement to your coaches, players & FANS that this garbage will not be tolerated. Send a message to potential GM/Head Coach candidates that the job is open & only those qualified need apply. Period.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the GM position should also be evaluated for a change.

I never liked the Dennis Allen hire from the beginning.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, i understand how you feel dude.. Here we sit at 0-10 with 7-3 KC coming up!! Shoot we might not even win any games this year!! Who do we blame?? RM?? It was Mark that told RM to blow this team up.. So we blew this team up like no other team as ever done before!! RM cut this team down to the foundation!! W

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that.. Anyways, RM did what Mark wanted!! Build through the draft, and get the books in order is what Mark wanted.. And RM didn't disappoint!! Our 2014 draft could be the best in Raider history!! And our 2013 draft is starting to blossom BIG TIME!! We will have so much money in the deepest FA class in a long time!! We could have the #1 pick that we could trade for a bounty of picks!! It is cuz of all of that, that we could finally have a shot at a true coaching staff!! Look at the names that are being rumored to us?? Gruden, Harbaugh, Holmgren, etc!! No way could we have a shot at some of those coaches with the old Raiders!! The only reason they would come here, is the way RM has set this team up.. I know 0-10 sucks!! But look past that and see how this team is set up.. Its being built for the future..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to finish up on this RM thread.. Most say RM should be fired for hiring DA.. Well, DA was the best we could get!! RMs first choice Mike McCoy said HELL NO!! Heck Winston Moss said no!! The word was out.. Everybody knew what RM and Mark were going to do!! Blow it up!! And nobody wanted any part of that!!
And why should they?? Millions and Millions in CAP hell, NO 1st, 2nd, 3rd ROUND PICKS!! No young building blocks type players!! We had NOTHING.. Now you look at the team.. And we have a Host of young building blocks, draft picks, cap money up the ying yang, etc!! A GM that is good with money, but more importantly knows how to draft talent!! Now this Raider franchise LOOKS more appealing to SUPERSTAR coaches!! I say again, if we fire RM?? Go ahead!! The future is already set!! The new GM just needs to keep drafting as good as RM!! And not put us in CAP hell.. Cuz a SB team is drafted!!

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to finish up on this RM thread.. Most say RM should be fired for hiring DA.. Well, DA was the best we could get!! RMs first choice Mike McCoy said HELL NO!! Heck Winston Moss said no!! The word was out.. Everybody knew what RM and Mark were going to do!! Blow it up!! And nobody wanted any part of that!!
And why should they?? Millions and Millions in CAP hell, NO 1st, 2nd, 3rd ROUND PICKS!! No young building blocks type players!! We had NOTHING.. Now you look at the team.. And we have a Host of young building blocks, draft picks, cap money up the ying yang, etc!! A GM that is good with money, but more importantly knows how to draft talent!! Now this Raider franchise LOOKS more appealing to SUPERSTAR coaches!! I say again, if we fire RM?? Go ahead!! The future is already set!! The new GM just needs to keep drafting as good as RM!! And not put us in CAP hell.. Cuz a SB team is drafted!!

It's not because of DA. It's not because of Flynn. It's not because of Schaub. It's not even because of Hayden. For me it's because of DMC, MJD, Tuck, Woodley & Smith, along with Jennings, Houston & Valdeer. I could have emptied the cupboards too & still put together a team that would win ONE game to this point.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure RaiderZar.. Woodley and MJD have been BIG bust for us!! Smith so so, Tuck and the rest of those Vets have played good.. Now we know why we are building through the draft.. You can't build through FA!! FA is good to plug some holes.. Our problem was, we had so many holes that we had to get a bunch of Vets just to plug them.. Some FAs work some don't.. The Bucs, Jags, Saints, etc won the offseason FA, with big money players!! And those teams suck along with those FAs!! The good thing with us is, we can cut our FAs and not hurt our CAP!! We could have even more CAP to spend on some really good young FAs next season!! The Raiders played their cards right!! And remember we have an bottom of the barrel coaching staff as well..
To coach up those Vets along with young players.. Better coaching coming next year!!
Houston and Veldy hurt!! Houston just flat out didn't want to be here, and now he is a BUST with the Bears..Ugh Veldy did hurt alot!! But there was so much drama swirling around him and us, That's its hard to know what really went down?? Good thing for Penn eh??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What im really pissed about is?? This will be the first Raider game i miss in a while!! And it had to be the KC game, my favorite team to play against.. Her we sit at 0-10 with all the pressure of this NFL world on our shoulders, playing a Red Hot KC team in Prime Time!! HIT them HARD all game long!! Dig deep down inside and fight the guys these guys till the end!! Go Raiders!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheering for you guys tonight! Nothing like a Thursday Night football game to possibly sneak out a win. These games seem to be some of the craziest with the biggest upsets so I actually do think Oakland stands a chance tonight to make some noise.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks cd, Im hoping for the WIN man.. Bloodbath rival's!! Anything can happen.. Close game, blowout, hard hitting, THE REFS, bad call's etc!! Let's see what happens?? Oh that's right?? This will be the first Raider game i miss!! UGH!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have to work or just don't get the NFL Network? I'm going to miss the game as well as I am taking EMT classes to volunteer for our community and they just happen to be on Thursday nights till really late. I've tried to explain this to the instructor but she doesn't seem to understand that Thursdays are football days and should be treated as such.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got another Raider fan here too......for tonight anyways. Hope Mack puts Smith into the ground a few times. Trap game for the chefs......take notice.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us Bronco fans know all too well about trap games after watching what was possibly the worst offensive game of the Broncos since Tebow was here. Hopefully that same holds true for this one for the Chiefs and they have that let down. Always nice to get a bit of breathing room but hey I do like the race to the finish as well.