• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh I'm uncertain how I would feel if they set up a sequel to breaking bad and had any of the old characters in it. Maybe they should leave a huge cliff hanger with Saul at the Cinnabon only to leave us all hanging at the end of it and never bring out a sequel.

However, Jesse and Saul reuniting could be good....But not sure you could explain why Jesse would be back in the game? Walt returning would be dumb.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walt returning would be dumb.

Walt returning would be epic... he would bite everybody and turn them into zombie chemists!

THRILLERmjshoulder.gif

Hell yeah!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walt returning would be epic... he would bite everybody and turn them into zombie chemists!

THRILLERmjshoulder.gif

Hell yeah!

Sounds about right for the writers of TWD. You ever consider a career in script writing?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready!

:pop2:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Talking Saul last week, they teased a big player from BB on tonight's episode. And it was teased in a way that was supposed to indicate it ISNT Gus.

Not sure I believe that it isn't Gus, but take it for what it is worth...

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recorded the first 2 tonight. We'll watch them later this week. We watched the last couple from season 2 Thursday as refresher. I remembered all of it as soon as I started watching, but my wife didn't and wound up watching the whole season over again. I know she watched it with me the first time so was a bit disturbing. I wonder if I took her for a ride and dropped her off somewhere if she'd find her way home.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recorded the first 2 tonight. We'll watch them later this week. We watched the last couple from season 2 Thursday as refresher. I remembered all of it as soon as I started watching, but my wife didn't and wound up watching the whole season over again. I know she watched it with me the first time so was a bit disturbing. I wonder if I took her for a ride and dropped her off somewhere if she'd find her way home.
Only one way to find out.

It's sposseda be nice tomorrow...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gus is back

Saul is coming

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I didn't get...

He is driving the wagon, and finds the tracker there. So then he switches the tracker to the sedan and Gus' people don't become suspicious? Or did he have 2 cars already and they bugged both cars? Wouldn't they still be suspicious that one of the bugs was stranded in a junk yard?

I didn't get it at first either but I get it now. The wagon is a one time use vehicle so they stopped tracking it. He switched out the tracker from the wagon with the one that was in his car and drained the battery on the one that was originally in his car. Gus' guys assumed the one in his car was dead, without knowing that Mike switched it out with the one in the wagon and started using it to track them. Hope that makes sense.

Gilligan and these writers are damn clever. I also thought Mike using the binoculars on his rear view mirror was another stroke of genius.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get it at first either but I get it now. The wagon is a one time use vehicle so they stopped tracking it. He switched out the tracker from the wagon with the one that was in his car and drained the battery on the one that was originally in his car. Gus' guys assumed the one in his car was dead, without knowing that Mike switched it out with the one in the wagon and started using it to track them. Hope that makes sense.

Gilligan and these writers are damn clever. I also thought Mike using the binoculars on his rear view mirror was another stroke of genius.
Ok...

So how did they not realize he was following them in the car they JUST bugged?