• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching Talking Saul right now...

Wow. Seeehorn (Kim) and Banks (Mike) REALLY don't like each other. Just look at their body language and their little ships at each other throughout the episode.
After watching it I thought they seemed like friends.

Didn't pick up on any negativity.

Beginning of it I thought Jonathon Banks clearly didn't want to be there. But he seemed to warm up to it. Took that as a guy that wasn't getting paid enough to sit around and talk about work tbh.

His comment about Sony not appreciating Gilligin announcing Gus' return before a contract was pretty funny.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am guessing the black and white footage at the beginning of the shows are POST Breaking Bad? I am assuming Saul is hiding his identity and everything from all the events of Breaking Bad?

I think if that is the case, there will be something when Better Call Saul series is all over that will lead into a sequel to Breaking Bad.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching Talking Saul right now...

Wow. Seeehorn (Kim) and Banks (Mike) REALLY don't like each other. Just look at their body language and their little ships at each other throughout the episode.

Beginning of it I thought Jonathon Banks clearly didn't want to be there. But he seemed to warm up to it. Took that as a guy that wasn't getting paid enough to sit around and talk about work tbh.

It appeared that Banks didn't want to be there, and he seemed to find Seehorn as being an annoying chatterbox. Banks sugar coated it by saying that Seehorn has a lot of energy, which is a polite way of saying STFU, you talk too damn much.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am guessing the black and white footage at the beginning of the shows are POST Breaking Bad? I am assuming Saul is hiding his identity and everything from all the events of Breaking Bad?

I think if that is the case, there will be something when Better Call Saul series is all over that will lead into a sequel to Breaking Bad.
Yes, it's post breaking bad. Toward the end of the series he talks about a plan he has lined up to manage a cinabon after his identity is erased and tries to persuade Walter to do the same, if I remember right.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appeared that Banks didn't want to be there, and he seemed to find Seehorn as being an annoying chatterbox. Banks sugar coated it by saying that Seehorn has a lot of energy, which is a polite way of saying STFU, you talk too damn much.
There was one point (when I made the post) where they were talking about Chuck and his treatment of Jimmy. Banks said that personally, he can't stand people like Chuck. The discussion went on to explain how Chuck developed as he did and why he "hated" Jimmy so much, and Seehord was acknowledging it by saying "Right. Right. Right." Banks just about bit her head off and was rolling his eyes at just about everything she said. Her body language responded by hugging the arm of the sofa and there was enough space between them that a new person could have been added to the couch.

Later, she was hanging all over him, though.

:noidea:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys confused as it is, at least give him the right channel.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was one point (when I made the post) where they were talking about Chuck and his treatment of Jimmy. Banks said that personally, he can't stand people like Chuck. The discussion went on to explain how Chuck developed as he did and why he "hated" Jimmy so much, and Seehord was acknowledging it by saying "Right. Right. Right." Banks just about bit her head off and was rolling his eyes at just about everything she said. Her body language responded by hugging the arm of the sofa and there was enough space between them that a new person could have been added to the couch.

Sounds like some sexual tension. He probably raw dogged her later that night.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can watch the first full episode of this season on amc.com .

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's just old.