• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy can always claim that that confession was a lie to help pick Chuck up so he gets back to work. We all know the confession doesn't stick, doing something like that would have led to his disbarment.

For Mike: I expected this to be the origin of Hector being an invalid. Oh well. I think whoever put the note on the car works for Nacho. He was standing there deliberately. Not just a coincidence. Put a lot of faith in his relationship with Mike though.

yep...almost as if he was staring directly into Mike's crosshairs....

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when Jimmy has to explain to a judge WHY he had to lie to bring Chuck back from the brink, the critical mass of crazy that will come out to the court will end up getting Chuck committed, even if Jimmy is willing to protect his brother after another betrayal.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPOILERS

Your guys' thoughts on how this season finished.....With the note on Mikes car that says "Don't" and to Chuck recording Jimmy...

My guess is the note is from Gustavo Fringe.

My guess is the recording Jimmy plays it that he said all that stuff just to make Chuck feel better as he said it happened EXACTLY as Chuck said it did...making people think Jimmy was just being nice to his brother to make him feel better and Chuck is crazy.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPOILERS

Your guys' thoughts on how this season finished.....With the note on Mikes car that says "Don't" and to Chuck recording Jimmy...

My guess is the note is from Gustavo Fringe.

My guess is the recording Jimmy plays it that he said all that stuff just to make Chuck feel better as he said it happened EXACTLY as Chuck said it did...making people think Jimmy was just being nice to his brother to make him feel better and Chuck is crazy.

This may be how it plays out in the end but I think it would be a hard sell to characterize it as a conscious plan by Jimmy all along. But it's certainly a possibility.

I was also wondering something... based on the dialogue etc. in the show and the discussion I've read on here (I haven't ever looked at a fan site or anything along those lines) I can't really tell which characters believe that Chuck has a real medical condition and which ones are just humouring him (hell, I even got the impression that some commenters think he has a real condition) What do you guys think? Does Jimmy actually think that the space blankets etc. help Chuck or is he just happy seeing a placebo calm him down? What about the others?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be how it plays out in the end but I think it would be a hard sell to characterize it as a conscious plan by Jimmy all along. But it's certainly a possibility.

I was also wondering something... based on the dialogue etc. in the show and the discussion I've read on here (I haven't ever looked at a fan site or anything along those lines) I can't really tell which characters believe that Chuck has a real medical condition and which ones are just humouring him (hell, I even got the impression that some commenters think he has a real condition) What do you guys think? Does Jimmy actually think that the space blankets etc. help Chuck or is he just happy seeing a placebo calm him down? What about the others?
Jimmy knows it is for sure a mental thing and isn't real. I also think Howard from HHM knows its just a mental problem with Chuck and not real.

I wonder when we find out when Chuck suddenly gets this mental illness to believe this? Seemed like when his mother died he was fine. So I wonder what caused it.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got done watching season two, top notch cliffhanger.

Chuck is pure scum. Guy takes it very personal that is mother dying words weren't for him. The way he has shitted on his brother time after time, even though his brother is the only one there for him and not doing what most people would do and commit him.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Gus Fring will star in this season, and Jessie will be in it in some capacity as well

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Gus Fring will star in this season, and Jessie will be in it in some capacity as well

Where did you see the Jesse bit?

Fring was obvious based off last season and widely announced a while back

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently sitting at a 92 on Metacritic off 7 critic reviews:plane:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished my S2 rewatch.

Show is still fucking awesome

Can't wait for Monday

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less than an hour motherfuckers!!!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a slow episode, but you can tell it's building to something. What was up with the whole plot with Mike?