• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think his big brother is jealous of him, and even went as far as to make sure he never got hired at his firm. Going to have to watch that conversation that's drowned out by the noise of a photocopier again.

Great call!

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm anxious to see how Mike's and Saul's storyline's meet up. You have to figure it will happen next week with it being the season finale and all.

Is it possible that Howard isn't quite as big of a douche as he appears but is just in an awkward position? He seems to be a bit of a douche even besides that but I think a case could be made either way.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great episode. Chuck really fucks over Jimmy and Mike shows how he covers every base as protection. The final episode should be a great one.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That episode just set up why Jimmy "breaks bad" and becomes Saul. He's trying to do right, but the world keeps shitting on him, even his own brother. So if the world doesn't want him to do it the right way, might as well do it the other way

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That episode just set up why Jimmy "breaks bad" and becomes Saul. He's trying to do right, but the world keeps shitting on him, even his own brother. So if the world doesn't want him to do it the right way, might as well do it the other way

Yep. The same way the writers sucked us in with empathy for Walter White and justifications for his actions I feel they are doing with "Slippin' Jimmy".

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm anxious to see how Mike's and Saul's storyline's meet up. You have to figure it will happen next week with it being the season finale and all.

Is it possible that Howard isn't quite as big of a douche as he appears but is just in an awkward position? He seems to be a bit of a douche even besides that but I think a case could be made either way.

I think Howard is still kinda a dbag but he is clearly not the huge villain we were made to believe he was. I think looking back on the episode as a whole now you can see he didn't really like having to turn down Jimmy but did it for Chuck.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Chuck! Fuck him right in the ear.

I was thinking season two might be "Good" Jimmy being crushed by Chuck or Kim's death. (Or some tragedy). But tonight definitely quickened the jump to Saul, I think.

Seriously sucks we've only got one episode left this season.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Chuck! Fuck him right in the ear.

I was thinking season two might be "Good" Jimmy being crushed by Chuck or Kim's death. (Or some tragedy). But tonight definitely quickened the jump to Saul, I think.

Seriously sucks we've only got one episode left this season.

Yup 10 episodes fly by!!

Luckily next season will be 13

Hopefully next week really escalates the story lines going into S2. Would love to see Mike start getting involved with Gus and Saul becoming who he is meant to be!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, what do you guys think. Next week does Jimmy start the transformation? Previews show him run into his old con buddy who he first told of his name idea.

Hopefully they show a bit of Chuck realizing what he made his brother become. Even if everything he said about Jimmy was right about the shortcuts and not being a real ethical lawyer...fact is Jimmy still passed the same test and showed a work ethic. If anything working at a place like Hamil would keep him in line. Chuck fucked up.

I think Saul Goodman is the way to leave his name behind and forget his bro.

Lastly, Nacho. Anyone think it's possible he may end up being Miles connection to Gus/the drug world?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting bit of information, heard an interview with this actor and he said he knows nothing of Jimmy's storyline. So when he watches episodes he is seeing for the first time exactly where Jimmy is coming from. He basically wanted to isolate himself and just play this no nonsense, head of a firm type of guy that is not emotionally invested. Keep it in mind when you watch and it makes him seem like less of an asshole.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup 10 episodes fly by!!

Luckily next season will be 13

Hopefully next week really escalates the story lines going into S2. Would love to see Mike start getting involved with Gus and Saul becoming who he is meant to be!!
Im definitely looking forward to Mike and Saul doing buisness together. It'll be interesting to see how much that associate of Tuco's(I forget his name, he bought the pills last night.) ties things together.

Im guessing his death with be pivotal at some point in the series. (Since he's not in BB in assuming he dies.)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im definitely looking forward to Mike and Saul doing buisness together. It'll be interesting to see how much that associate of Tuco's(I forget his name, he bought the pills last night.) ties things together.

Im guessing his death with be pivotal at some point in the series. (Since he's not in BB in assuming he dies.)

That's Nacho. I'm wondering if he may end up being a connection for Mike to ultimately meet Gus. It's obviously pills not meth but I feel like Mike and Nacho will cross much more.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Nacho. I'm wondering if he may end up being a connection for Mike to ultimately meet Gus. It's obviously pills not meth but I feel like Mike and Nacho will cross much more.
Im right with you on that. (Nacho... That's right). He's the type of criminal that uses his brain, like Gus. And likes to work outside of the Cartel.

Gotta assume he's a tie in for Saul to work with Mike more. And for Gus to finally make an appearance.

It'll be interesting to see what all comes into Mikes daughter in law no longer speaking to him, but still allowing him to spend time as PopPop.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nacho will probably be dead soon. Mike told the guy in the soccer mom mobile that Nacho was working outside of his crew without his boss' knowledge.

Mike probably already knows Gus and therefore knows that Nacho is on borrowed time if Gus is the boss that he is screwing over.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nacho will probably be dead soon. Mike told the guy in the soccer mom mobile that Nacho was working outside of his crew without his boss' knowledge.

Mike probably already knows Gus and therefore knows that Nacho is on borrowed time if Gus is the boss that he is screwing over.

Umm no.

Mike definitely has no clue who Gus is. And the boss Nacho is currently going behind is Tuco

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm no.

Mike definitely has no clue who Gus is. And the boss Nacho is currently going behind is Tuco
That works too.

I just want it to happen my way to bring Gus into the fold.